The online racing simulator
I want a the XXXL size. It'll go down to my shins
+2 on the stickers!

Id def grab a few Id put one my car for sure
Inverted stickers with transparent background for sticking on the inside of the car's windows! +1
+3 on the stickers!

+2 on transparant wondow stickers.
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
Here's my obligatory "show us you wearing your merchandise pic".
Attached images
Picture0029.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Here's my obligatory "show us you wearing your merchandise pic".

Nice shirt. I have the same one, size S. Who's that ugly guy in the picture?

Quote from hrtburnout :Nice shirt. I have the same one, size S. Who's that ugly guy in the picture?

It was you.

BURNED.
Any chance of an "my other car is an FXR" or anything-else-LFS-related bumpersticker?
I will buy a t'shirt when i get paid
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It was you.

BURNED.

For some reason he reminds me of that bloke from the Sim racing tonight series
Bit disappointed with the password retrieval, requested it just under two hours ago and still no joy. Hope the mail arrives soon so I can finish the order. :Kick_Can_

Edit : Thanks Victor, got the email in a heartbeat this time.
Order processed and paid for.
Please try once more. I'm sure it will arrive now.
Sorry for the trouble.
When I buy a car, I definately want a big ass LFS sticker on the back of my car, so all the noobs, who I pass on the road, would see where I got my skills from
Rudi people would never see it, you would be crashed into a tree miles before any main roads! (p.s. how is shot online?)

Hoodie is a +1 with me.
Just wondering how time people wait while they get their ordered stuff?
Quote from spenceris :Just wondering how time people wait while they get their ordered stuff?

My last two orders took 3 and 5 days to germany.
And it depends a _lot_ on the shipping method. If a proper parcel service is used it's always pretty quick. But this costs more than the basic shipping options, that (surprisingly) will take longer to arrive. The cheapest can even take several weeks.
Quote from Victor :And it depends a _lot_ on the shipping method. If a proper parcel service is used it's always pretty quick. But this costs more than the basic shipping options, that (surprisingly) will take longer to arrive. The cheapest can even take several weeks.

May i suggest a carrier Pigeon. It might be quicker :P
I ordered something from the shop again...

1x Baseball shirt navy blue, logo & url
1x Longsleeve black, white logo & URL
5x Premium T-shirt white, black logo

quickly delivered like the last orders...
I want a hoodie with LFS.net on the front and my username on the back.
Quote from piggy501 :I want a hoodie with LFS.net on the front and my username on the back.

wow. Wouldn't you be digging the chicks wearing that?

Our maths teacher wants us to have maths hoodies with 'Mathletics' on the back

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG