The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
Hello all,

It has taken a while, but there it is : www.lfsshop.com , providing official LFS Merchandise to those who want it

Currently we have available a range of shirts, from simple tees to a very high quality polo. A set of LFS postcards is in the lineup too.
All shirts have only basic prints so far though - more variety will be added in time, when we've got a better feel of how things go and what you would like.
First thing to be added will probably be LFS-logo stickers (the plastic kind).

There's not much more for me to add here, but to note that the shop is not run by LFS itself. It's run by a new business I've started in the Netherlands. It is therefore that all prices are in Euro, rather than Pounds, which you might be used to from LFS.
Anyway, you can learn all about the shop at the shop website, so i'll refrain from writing a whole story here

I hope all will go well (it's been tested though), but if you have any questions or remarks, feel free to contact me through the shop's support page, or write a post here. Or if it appears necessary or convenient, we could also open a new forum section dedicated to the shop. We'll see.

Have fun!
#2 - vari
3 Shirts ordered

(maybe an announcement would help )
Thought how is the project going few days ago. Great to see it happening. :yummy:

Maybe a link from the main site would be useful too?
Very nice.
Quote from Blackout :Thought how is the project going few days ago. Great to see it happening. :yummy:

Maybe a link from the main site would be useful too?

Quote from XCNuse :(maybe an announcement would help )

i wanna start slow - I'll be advertising it more later on
I see.
#8 - Jakg
Oh yeah, now i can pull all the girls with my "Techno Geek" and "LFS" t-shirts
#9 - AndyC
Vogue - Strike A Pose!

Looking good, will be intresting to see how this develops.

Good Luck.
Andy
nice job Vic, but no white t-shirt with a coloured logo? :smash3d:
Congrats..

Nice shirts.. I think i gonna order some..
Quote from nikimere :nice job Vic, but no white t-shirt with a coloured logo? :smash3d:

hehe, well we took the top results from that poll from a while ago. The white shirt with coloured logo wasn't in the top.
Dam you people who voted for black and white shirts only :P

Btw, the shop only shows measures for the L size. How do I know the measures of other sizes?
Quote from Victor :hehe, well we took the top results from that poll from a while ago. The white shirt with coloured logo wasn't in the top.

IIFC i don't think it was even an option...
Anyway i hate wearing black t-shirts, so hopefully in the future there will be a white one with coloured logo, then i'll buy one. I like the postcards, i'll get a few of those.
As i said nice work
#15 - Jakg
Quote from Blackout :Dam you people who voted for black and white shirts only :P

Btw, the shop only shows measures for the L size. How do I know the measures of other sizes?

change the size to a different size and watch as it updates. Neat, huh?

£12 for a shirt? /me buys
Quote from Jakg :change the size to a different size and watch as it updates. Neat, huh?

£12 for a shirt? /me buys

Hmm...I swear it didn't, now it works.
The prices are in euros, neat isn't it?
#17 - Jakg
yes, and thanks to XE.com i know it's £12.92 delivered, neat, eh?
Ordered 3 shirts..now i just hope the first customer gets a little extra present
too bad there arent any shirts with the lfs logo on the back
Quote from kiss me :too bad there arent any shirts with the lfs logo on the back

Yeah, that would be cool
I agree, it would be nice to have a giant 3-colour LFS logo on the back. I know I'd buy one like that!
Any chance of MoneyBookers support?
Quote from AndroidXP :Any chance of MoneyBookers support?

I guess I could add that at some point. Didn't think it would be needed already.
Woulda been a great idea except the shipping costs as much as the merchandise (to Canada at least). I'll wait till you have some hats than i'll place an order.
Quote from Elderado :Woulda been a great idea except the shipping costs as much as the merchandise (to Canada at least). I'll wait till you have some hats than i'll place an order.

yep, shipping single items to far away is relatively expensive. In such cases it makes more sense to place a bigger order together with some friends. Shipping costs go down then (relatively).

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG