The online racing simulator
Quote from Victor :And it looks like i gotta order some mugs

:banana:Looks like I got to transfer some money to my Paypal account

Caffeine and LFS, two of my biggest addictions in one package
Quote from Victor :I'm wondering what you think about a bag like shown in the attachments with a big lfs logo on it, or perhaps another print (in white - just 1 color)?

It would go for about 22 euro.

And it looks like i gotta order some mugs

And a laptop bag like this ?
Yey... mugs! Will have to get one of those even though I prefer my mugs BIG
Currently drinking from a mug that holds 0.6L of liquid

I'll have to get two LFS mugs and make tea/coffee in both

Can't wait!
Whats that Mum? somethings turned up with my name written on it? oh er :P

Piccies to come
Well, it's comfortable, £12 well spent

A piccie of the shirt (and the free post card i didn't pay for and i don't think i should have). I would give you a picky of the forum whore wearing it, but i've had about 4 hours of sleep for 3 days and am too ill to be bothered
Attached images
100_2148.JPG
Looking good so far, although my preferred option of a long-sleeved baseball shirt with a coloured logo obviously didn't make the top results either

I can picture it now. Endurance league teams will now require all drivers to dress in team colours

Oh, new idea - LFS cargo pants with a coloured logo on the back pocket and the URL down the sides of both legs. Sweet
Quote from Dajmin : [...]
Oh, new idea - LFS cargo pants with a coloured logo on the back pocket and the URL down the sides of both legs. Sweet

Yeah.. cargo pants would be nice.. or three quarter (cargo) pants That would be cool..
No delivering to Russia T_T
What the hell are you doing over there anyway .

By the way, how much would a mug cost? Less than €10 I hope .
All looks good might wait till I can get more than 1 T-Shirt to save on shipping a bit.

Very nice prices though.
They all look good, Too small for me though
I'm 700mm from armpit to armpit
Woooo! I ordered one this morning. Haha, things that make a geek happy .
Got my black T today cheers Victor.
And yes, I will be wearing it to the party Im going to tonight
just got mine today.

The Premium Black shirt and the Polo.

The premium is an ok nice to wear t shirt with a printed logo.

The Polo is an uber high quality, feeling great Slazenger shirt with an embroided logo. Very pleased with it
Quote from Polaxis :I'm really waiting for a black tea / coffee cup with the 3 color LFS-logo on it.
So I can start my day with LFS in a cup and end it with LFS on my screen

6th
Quote from franky500 :The Polo is an uber high quality, feeling great Slazenger shirt with an embroided logo. Very pleased with it

to be fair for £18 it better be!
THAT MERCHANDISE IS SO GREAT !!! THE T-SHIRT's ARE AWESOME (POLO AND LONGSLEEVE SO COOL), EXCELENT IDEA, BUT CAN I PURCHASE SOME ONE FROM MEXICO????
Quote from vellanet :They all look good, Too small for me though
I'm 700mm from armpit to armpit

WOW LOL, YOU ARE A BIG BOY THEN, I'M SURE THAT VICTOR WILL MAKE A T-SHIRT SPECIAL FOR YOU... !!!
We may need a CD of all of the songs from LFS to be sold! by the way, I put them on my iPod. I have attached 2 album art ideas for the album
Attached images
LFS album Idea 1.jpg
LFS album Idea 2.jpg
Songs? Were?! =D

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG