The online racing simulator
Quote from Funnycat :DAAAARGh!

Bunnies can't LFS! But they can dance! BWAAARRR!
Great render.
Quote from Ian.H :Nice one dude

I remember seeing my first renders starting to take shape.. was cool to see them appear.

A few things to fix, but it'll all come with time and practice.. keep at it and you'll have some cool renders appearing

Regards,

Ian

thanks i did a nother render for a skin in the render my skin thread it came out a little better
Just finished my new skin.
Attached images
PRC Wallpaper.jpg
looks nice dude clean and simple i like it
Quote from navarro967 :two more renders i did using blender tilll i learn how to use 3d max7
1 http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/navarro967/2.jpg
2 http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/navarro967/1.jpg

Cool

One thing that'll help the renders look better dude... if you open up I think it's the 'XR_INTERIOR1.DDS' (or TGA if you converted it) file in Photoshop or whatever, you'll find a small white square outlined by a dark colour. Paint that white square either black or very dark grey. It's the area in the texture used for the likes of the window rubbers, the rear diffuser, under the wheel arches etc.

It's the same for all the cars, so you'll need to do it for each one, but will definitely make the render look better and more realistic

Regards,

Ian
@ LineR32 - cool idea with the pacman skins dude

here is a small test render with a skin from AE86drifter

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :@ LineR32 - cool idea with the pacman skins dude

here is a small test render with a skin from AE86drifter

greetz caoz

lol, nfs: ps stlye? anyway this is very cool!
@ C4OZ: Thanks but they are just copies from Ridge Racer Type 4 and cool render.

I just got this finished.

The Hauler is based on the one from RRT4.
Thanks C4OZ.

Just finished this render, the skin can be found in the skins section.
Attached images
Vaillant Kremer FZR.jpg
I'm no modeler but I'm sure you'd be able to use some custom models from the 18 Wheels of Steel series. Bit more selection if you'd prefer a euro truck instead of an american beauty (yes I know big american bull nose trucks do look awesome).

I know most people use Zmodeler to make them but I'm sure theres some people out there who use 3dsmax or the like.

http://3dartpol.da.ru/ Plenty of stuff there.

Just a suggestion.
Quote from LineR32 :Thanks C4OZ.

Just finished this render, the skin can be found in the skins section.

wow my sister will love that skin

nice render too
I made a quick helmet and thought i'd put it in a mirror box.

Here's my new UF1.
Attached images
UF Micro.jpg
hahhahahahahaha good work dude looks extreme funny the small uf1 but where the doors ? here is my new uf1 low top

greetz caoz
No doors, you gotta get in Dukes of Hazard style. I tested a skin on it and skins work on it, but anything going across the doors is gonna be missing and anything that goes from the front wings onto the door, or from the rear quarter panels(sp) onto the door is gonna look pretty messed up. I also chopped the windscreen and added a stalk to the rear view mirror and flattened the rear seats.

Here's where I got my idea from.

ok now i know why the car have no doors, but even looks without doors mighty funny dude cool picture for a source of inspiration.

greetz caoz
c40z dood,its just looks like the dodge magnum srt hemi awesome
thx you dude but it´s not finished the tuning for this car

greetz caoz
I've been up all night talking to my mate in Oz and copying your Rod C4OZ. I think the roof is lower on mine and I added the LX seats and customized the LX exhaust. I wasted a couple of hours talking and changing wheels on this thing, I got rid of the wing mirrors and im gonna make some up for it. I had to make a tyre for the wheel too.
Attached images
UF1 Rod.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG