The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from morcs :1. My current car, 528i. Everything I need for very little money!

2. Previous car, 1.8 MX-5. Fantastic car, I do miss it despite the fact that everyone said I looked stupid in it! Like Donkey Kong from Mario Kart apparently!

3. Before that, E30 325i. Tremendous fun, just a little unpredictable and scary, both in terms of wet-weather handling and reliability!

great taste in cars there buddy , e30 m3 are great , im restoriung a evoII dtm road spec at , man its a little beast beats them new m5's without the m button turned on :P
posted the 240 a year ago..but here is an update on it and my other vehicle (surely i am among the few el camino owners of LFS )

Quote from DodgeRacer :posted the 240 a year ago..but here is an update on it and my other vehicle (surely i am among the few el camino owners of LFS )

Heeeey, 240 is looking much healthier nowadays is'nt it

Nice El Camino, is that it's genuine condition or has it been restored? it looks very well looked after

Frenchy
its unrestored untill now, we're taking it peice by peice and refreshing, its got the typical canadian constructed car rust spots in random places haha

240 just been a little messaged, lil paint work here and there, great autocross car/daily el camino doesnt want to start day driver.
Quote from jamesrowe :Nice little motor, Yaris is not a bad car at all! I am learning to drive in one at the moment (my mum's 1.0 Yaris).

Can't wait to pass and drive something else a bit more pokier though hahaha

It's good for straight line speed, has a nice engine in it. But it handles like a sack of spuds! I hate it! Too high up, very high CoG = too much body roll. I've almost had it on 2 wheels once because i took a roundabout too fast

I like the fact no one apart from me can see the dashboard. But that's abuot all there is to like really!

Once I got myself a job I'll be off the insurance for that car (it's my mums) and be on my own insurance on a 1.6l Ford Focus.
Quote from theirishnoob :great taste in cars there buddy , e30 m3 are great , im restoriung a evoII dtm road spec at , man its a little beast beats them new m5's without the m button turned on :P

Awesome! M3 was £8K when I was looking, got the 325i for £1K, M3 would ve been nice though!
yes this is my everyday car! Its a series 1 xsi with a GTi 16v engine, 283mm brakes, bilstein suspension, a smattering of group N parts and just about everything that can be cut down or removed, has been, right down to the wiring loom.

Quote from morcs :Awesome! M3 was £8K when I was looking, got the 325i for £1K, M3 would ve been nice though!

you got ripped most likly cause m3's are just body kits and badges unlike the extremly rare evo models ( which im rebuilding ) there a 250 + hp stock 0.60 in 5.2 secs police beating machine

there like 20-25 euro if you can find em

just buy a clean 316i and change the motor ( costs about 100 more then a stock 325i but if the other one is clean cause people dont trash the smallewr engine ones you got a bargin !! )
Quote from theirishnoob :you got ripped most likly cause m3's are just body kits and badges

Like I say I only paid £1k so I was happy enough! Mine was well looked after, bit of a grandad machine, had the 14" steel wheels on!
Quote from dynofiend :yes this is my everyday car! Its a series 1 xsi with a GTi 16v engine, 283mm brakes, bilstein suspension, a smattering of group N parts and just about everything that can be cut down or removed, has been, right down to the wiring loom.

me like.

I'll give you a tenner for it?
Started reading the thread and had to stop due to laughing to much

MX5`s beating subarus round the twistys LMAO , honestly that gay boy hairdresser is the biggest troll on this forum

anyway, heres mine
(not my pic but a mate took it a few weeks back)

current spec list

Quote :Engine
7.5kg Lightend Flywheel
Carbon Fiber Radiator Slam Panel
Carbon Fibre Alternator Cover
Engine Rebuild
Exedy Clutch
IHI VF 23 Turbo
K&N panel Filter
K-Seal Water Treatment
Lightend Underdrive Crank Pulley
MBC Dawse Device
New Water Pump
Ngk Pfr7b spark plugs
Phase 2 Knock Sensor
Polished Turbo Heatshield
Ported OEM Headers
Red Sheathed Engine Wire Covering
Red Silicone Boost Pipes
Red Silicone Washer Jet Pipes
Revolution 3" Decat Downpipe
Revolution 3" Decat Exhaust
Samco Coolant Pipe Kit
Samco Engine Extra Kit
Samco Inlet Pipe
Spec-R Pollished Alloy Battery Cover
Spec-R Pollished Alloy Fusebox Cover
Subaru Sti V8 Fuel pump
TAS 23psi Piston Recirc Dumpvalve
Wrx Polished Alloy Oil Cap
Zerosports 60mm Up pipe

Transmission
Sheck-Tech Short Shift
Subaru Sti v3 Gearbox

Suspension
Bumpsteer Mod
Cusco Lower Rear Strutbrace
Cusco Upper front Strutbrace
Cusco Upper Rear Strutbrace
Gmax -35mm Lowering Springs
ICP Steering Rack Ends
KYB Shocks
Newage My00 STI track rod ends
Poly Rear Antiroll Bar Bushes
PowerFlex Poly Front ARB bushes
Prodrive Based Geometry Settings
Rear Camber Bolts
Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushes
Whitline Solid Rear Droplinks

Brakes
Earls Braided Brake Lines
OMP R+S Front Brake Pads
Subaru 4 Pot Front Brakes

Interior
6 point Roll Cage Now removed!!
Alcantara Trimmed Dashboard
Black Dyed Boot Mat
D Shaped Rally Steering Wheel
Momo Gearknob
Red Alcantara Trimmed Door Cards
Scooby Ecu Monitor
Silver Painted Dash Parts
Subaru Sti V5 Seats

Exterior
100watt Headlamp bulbs
Chrome Number Plate Surrounds
Clear Indicators
Clear Side Repeaters
Colour Coded Skirts & Spats
Crystal Black Headlights
Crystal Black Sidelights
Oricai 22B Style Front Grill
Phase 2 Front Bumper
Private Number Plate
Respray
Silvertech Bulbs
Subaru P1 Front Foglights & Covers
Subaru Sti Badges
Subaru Sti Polished Fuel Cap
Subaru STI V3 Rear Spoiler
Subaru Sti V6 Front Spoiler
White Led Numberplate bulbs
White Led Sidelight Bulbs

Audio
Alpine Double din 3 disc headunit = this came with the car from jap land
Kenwood 6.0 Rear Speakers = standard speakers came from japan damaged
Kenwood 6.5 Front Speakers = again standard speakers were damaged and these were about £15 a set LOL

Alloys & Tyres
2006 Subaru Legacy Alloy Wheels
Subaru Swoosh Wheel Centre Caps
Yokohama Prada Spec 2 Tyres = these are pretty good for the price IMO

bit gutting that i spent all that cash on the modifactions when i could have just bought an MX5 !!!

PMSL
"bit gutting that i spent all that cash on the modifactions when i could have just bought an MX5 !!!"
haha no but u brought a scooby....
and then spent shed loads on another crappy car....
just buy an mr2, knicked named the widow maker for a reason
scoobies are terrible and daaaaamn ugly sure they are upwards of 300bhp but they are heavy as fook and whats with the gold alloys
scoobys just make me laugh
ha ha ha

you call 6/7k spent over 4/5 years "shedloads" ?

you are poor!

get a proper job

and dont make me laugh with MR2`s either, crap handling, crap speed, crap ferrari bodyskits says it all PMSL

wow, 200kgs lighter, it must be a rocket LOL
my used to import jap cars, he brought in a MR2 turbo, it was crap
Quote from Jakg :me like.

I'll give you a tenner for it?

a tenner, for two images!? DEAL
Quote from Sticky-Micky :ha ha ha

you call 6/7k spent over 4/5 years "shedloads" ?

you are poor!

get a proper job

and dont make me laugh with MR2`s either, crap handling, crap speed, crap ferrari bodyskits says it all PMSL

wow, 200kgs lighter, it must be a rocket LOL
my used to import jap cars, he brought in a MR2 turbo, it was crap

the ferrari body kits are ugly. yeah.
and 200kgs is quite alot in a car, so crap speed as standard its 0-60 in 5.2 seconds with less then a grand u can get that to just over 4 seconds. crap handling?? in the yet yes but in the dry its fantastic. ive seen mr2's beat lamo's, ferraris, scoobys and evos.
let me guess u love good old honda civics also n all the crap like that.
for under £5000 an mr2 is the best performace car you can get
btw i dont even have a job :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztNMUEuH_XY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD-RHxHVc_A

look at those scoobys fly....
I'm rocking a 97 Land Cruiser until I'm done with college. Can't afford to have the toys now

Sold the 89 240SX before I moved. SR20 swap with some bolt ons and a stripped interior lead to ~2400lb and 290-300whp.
Quote from dynofiend :

I fear for your safety with that harness setup.
Quote from dynofiend :yes this is my everyday car! Its a series 1 xsi with a GTi 16v engine, 283mm brakes, bilstein suspension, a smattering of group N parts and just about everything that can be cut down or removed, has been, right down to the wiring loom.

Nice! this is the car im on the look out for, but good XSi's are hard to come buy. my first car was a Series 1 106 and then i got a Series 2 but i didn't find it as funa dn its got to amny things to go worng! So im on the look out for a back to basics Series 1 like that!
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :the ferrari body kits are ugly. yeah.
and 200kgs is quite alot in a car, so crap speed as standard its 0-60 in 5.2 seconds with less then a grand u can get that to just over 4 seconds. crap handling?? in the yet yes but in the dry its fantastic. ....

not its not, its snappy, edgy and hard to handle on the limit, unless you are a very good driver, "the widow maker" lol remember i have driven one.

they are also very slow

0-60 in 4 seconds for a cheap rwd car??

are you having a laugh?
my own car when stock (bar a panel filter/backbox!!) did 4.5 secs to 60 at croft race circuit. for what its worth i dont think mine is fast until it gets up to around 120 and it comes on boost in 5th, thats where mine seams to really start shifting, it will hit the limiter in 5th gear with next to no effort LOL

i have a few vids of my mate at elvington, drag racing in his MR2 turbo, i should get them out for a laugh
i think i did a few 12.xx sec runs as well but this was about 3/4 years back when i was botherd about "pub talk" lol

civic, nope, never been a fan TBH, cant be bothered with the usual jap scene unless the car has the right mods, and doesn't look like halfords special i have a few mates with 4/500bhp imprezas/evos and although they are nice and such, for genral round the doors stuff, they are shite, laggy beasts that are only good for waiting for boost and then hanging on for dear life

200kgs is not that much IMO, IIRC its the difference between the older imprezas and the new ones?, a increase in boost pressure can overcome that with next to real feeling for the average bloke on the street

how do you find the rollcage for everyday driving? i removed mine as i was constantly weary of smacking my head into the bars without a helmet on
If I had that subaru I'd be rallying it twice a month... the only place a car with that much grip can be fun in the uk is when you take the tarmac out from underneath it...

the rest of the time they're just too stuck to the road for anything that isn't going to take out a by-stander/driver to be interesting.

Same goes for the last motorbike I owned, 65mph is still first gear for crying out loud, where in this big brother society can you even begin to use that except on a track.
1997 Toyota Corolla - too bad i didnt know a restyle was coming next year.
2004 Toyota Camry - I like this one more, black all the way. Very sleek look.

No pics, dammit.
Quote from Sticky-Micky :not its not, its snappy, edgy and hard to handle on the limit, unless you are a very good driver, "the widow maker" lol remember i have driven one.

they are also very slow

0-60 in 4 seconds for a cheap rwd car??

are you having a laugh?
my own car when stock (bar a panel filter/backbox!!) did 4.5 secs to 60 at croft race circuit. for what its worth i dont think mine is fast until it gets up to around 120 and it comes on boost in 5th, thats where mine seams to really start shifting, it will hit the limiter in 5th gear with next to no effort LOL

i have a few vids of my mate at elvington, drag racing in his MR2 turbo, i should get them out for a laugh
i think i did a few 12.xx sec runs as well but this was about 3/4 years back when i was botherd about "pub talk" lol

civic, nope, never been a fan TBH, cant be bothered with the usual jap scene unless the car has the right mods, and doesn't look like halfords special i have a few mates with 4/500bhp imprezas/evos and although they are nice and such, for genral round the doors stuff, they are shite, laggy beasts that are only good for waiting for boost and then hanging on for dear life

200kgs is not that much IMO, IIRC its the difference between the older imprezas and the new ones?, a increase in boost pressure can overcome that with next to real feeling for the average bloke on the street

same here i know people with peugeot 205s that Have beaten any cars you can name , thought im a big fan of evos vII's and same year jap body wrx's

the mr2 can run quiet fast but if i was to buy a mr2 now stock because of engine use id get around 0-60 in 7 secs maybe 6.7 if i removed seats radio etc

at the end of the day the mr2 Is a great car and dont need expert handling to race tho i wouldnt recomend using it for drift :P
mr2 aint great for drifting but its got great handling.
so what u ran a few 12's on 1/4 mile?
i no a few people who run the low 11's high 10s with mr2s.
scooby's are just as laggy as evos, and they rev very badley not to mention the turning circle.
theres a vid on youtube of a race around the tsukaba circuit in japan, in the race there is:
mr2 turbo rev 4
scooby sti
supra
rx7
mx5
evo 8
and a bmw m3

the mr2 comes first, followed by the supra, then the rx7, then the evo 8, then the scooby sti and the bmw m3 finishes last.
all the cars are stock, its never about the car its ALWAYS about the driver.

i hate arrogent people like urself, ur mate owned an import company and had an mr2.... wow, my dad has the richard burns replica scooby and out of that and my mr2 id pic the 2 any day the scooby is too boring to drive, and if u cant drive an mr2 on the limit then ur a crap driver... and if u need 4wd to keep u safe then well that says it all really.

and yes 0-60 in 4 seconds a cheap rwd car....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMxNhJwFnE
cost him just over 2 grand and its a 5 second flat in the wet.
VERY low 10's on the 1/4 mile.
so before you mouth off pretending u no everything actually try some research
Quote from dynofiend :a tenner, for two images!? DEAL

you just wait until i pick up a Gilera DNA...

50cc's of raw POWER!

Screw your evo's and track prepped peugeots, once i fit noz to this baby you'll all hang your heads in shame
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG