The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
everything is on max,but ill try to lower some thing when i have time . i had evga precision on before and in bf4 menu(not even in game) i couldnt move around it lagged so bad
Quote from e2mustang :everything is on max,but ill try to lower some thing when i have time . i had evga precision on before and in bf4 menu(not even in game) i couldnt move around it lagged so bad

Pls, there's no PC where it runs fine with everything maxxed out.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Pls, there's no PC where it runs fine with everything maxxed out.

it did before the update
does shadowplay not work with AC or am i doing something wrong?
my nod32 thinks that acserver.exe is a virus and doesn't let me update... should i take it as a warning for the future about updating?
Why are there no servers w/o booking?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Why are there no servers w/o booking?

Are you filtering full servers ?
All 'no booking' servers show as full in the list.
Quote from e2mustang :so i guess i do need to throw out my pc afterall

my computer can run a lot of intensive games at good fps, but i struggle to stay at 60 fps on all low settings
Quote from e2mustang :care to explain? all i can record is supported games,and ac is not in it

It does indeed work.
I recored a vid with issues I have with it.
ye but how does it work what do i need to do? cant find anything in google
do the settings via geforce experience and then there's a hotkey u press in-game and start recording. (at least it was that way last time I used it)
funniest thing just happened,now i can record in AC as well. before it only worked in bf4
Quote from sinbad :Input lag came back, I've turned everything bar AA off, FPS is at 130 or so in the pits and still input lag. I even fired up LFS just to confirm it wasn't in my head.

I'm becoming increasingly "meh" about AC. Shiny and full of lofty ambitions, but as software it's not up to much, imo.

What input lag? I couldn't have drove that Group A like that if there was input lag. Maybe the stupid "FF dampening" in the setup? Which they swear it doesn't do anything if it's already at 0% in the Menu, but i swear it does something, i put it to 0% in the setup as well..

Can't believe some people here, we practically have "S4" on our hands, opened to modding.. with official Spa coming out, official Nordschleife, Trento Bondone.. and dozzens of high quality tracks people will do. It's like a sim-heaven.
I could even be well sattisfied with just hotlapping..

Grumpiness to the max eh..
On reading what you all reported on, the general consensuss is that you need to lower the settings since the update, is that right?

I am now going to/have time to full test, so not looking forward to it

Fordie
Quote from Boris Lozac :What input lag? I couldn't have drove that Group A like that if there was input lag. Maybe the stupid "FF dampening" in the setup? Which they swear it doesn't do anything if it's already at 0% in the Menu, but i swear it does something, i put it to 0% in the setup as well..

Can't believe some people here, we practically have "S4" on our hands, opened to modding.. with official Spa coming out, official Nordschleife, Trento Bondone.. and dozzens of high quality tracks people will do. It's like a sim-heaven.
I could even be well sattisfied with just hotlapping..

Grumpiness to the max eh..

The strange thing about the input lag in ac is that it almost feels like an on off switch. If you have it it is annoying because it directly reduces your ability to control the car at the limit. But once it goes away you can instantly get into zone and feel the physics all the way down to the tire deformation level. Some people are immune to input lag and it is not strange to see people driving with vsync, 30fps with all possible eye candy on using tvs which have half a second input lag and claim they don't have any input lag.

Wouldn't call ac sim racing heaven though. The online still needs a lot of work and as far as pure driving goes there is still historix mod for rfactor (plus trillions of tracks) that at least for me is still the perfection of sim racing. And I won't even mention how much better the cobra is in historix mod...
Since when was rFactor a decent simulation?
Quote from e2mustang :funniest thing just happened,now i can record in AC as well. before it only worked in bf4

if u alt-tab AC and than u come back, game is in window-mode ...you must alt+enter to put it in full mode again.

shadowplay doesnt work in window mode.

cheers
never played any game in windowed mode but i got it now. now i need to record some footage
Quote from Hyperactive :The strange thing about the input lag in ac is that it almost feels like an on off switch. If you have it it is annoying because it directly reduces your ability to control the car at the limit. But once it goes away you can instantly get into zone and feel the physics all the way down to the tire deformation level. Some people are immune to input lag and it is not strange to see people driving with vsync, 30fps with all possible eye candy on using tvs which have half a second input lag and claim they don't have any input lag.

Wouldn't call ac sim racing heaven though. The online still needs a lot of work and as far as pure driving goes there is still historix mod for rfactor (plus trillions of tracks) that at least for me is still the perfection of sim racing. And I won't even mention how much better the cobra is in historix mod...

Tried Cobra v0.2? He addressed all the issues, mostly the rear grip

Quote from Boris Lozac :Since when was rFactor a decent simulation?

Never tried rF1, (except demo, witch was horrible), but I own rF2, it's pretty decent, dynamic road and rain is awesome, but like all the sims rF2 has some problems in physics department, has very little street car choice (big downside for me) very outdated graphics and horrible optimisation.
we going to do some racing tonight?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG