The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :this game just looks wow compared to yesterday,but massive fps hit... i mean a £ 1000 pc. cmon..

still 100fps+ on 4 years old outdated PC with high/medium graphics + all the sweet, hdr and shit on
Quote from Fordman :Nuff Said
Fordie

that's what I thought as well when you wanted that refund, but then I realized you were serious.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :that's what I thought as well when you wanted that refund, but then I realized you were serious.

Now hold on a moment there sunny Jim, when you realised I was serious....what feckin thread did you not read...oh I know, the one that said " this was said tonged in cheek" as in plain English, that means "I was taking the piss"

This has been stated countless times, on here and on the AC forum in my post, so I make a suggestion.....from a very good film

did you read the last thread meathead, pay attention, your saying the same shit that he said,

Matta fact dog, here's a pencil, go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful, and don't come back until something dope hits you !!!!

Fordie
Meh I have literally turned every possible graphical setting off and I still get like 40fps...
Haven't noticed any FPS changes, if anything I'd say the game runs better now. Glad to be rid of the shitty HDR lighting engine.

Updated Cobra is simply amazing at Joux Plane, try it!
Quote from Fordman :Now hold on a moment there sunny Jim, when you realised I was serious....what feckin thread did you not read...oh I know, the one that said " this was said tonged in cheek" as in plain English, that means "I was taking the piss"

This has been stated countless times, on here and on the AC forum in my post, so I make a suggestion.....from a very good film

did you read the last thread meathead, pay attention, your saying the same shit that he said,

Matta fact dog, here's a pencil, go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful, and don't come back until something dope hits you !!!!

Fordie

I love your despair
Quote from Fordman :Now hold on a moment there sunny Jim, when you realised I was serious....what feckin thread did you not read...oh I know, the one that said " this was said tonged in cheek" as in plain English, that means "I was taking the piss"

Fordie

8mile?
What does ff damper now do, and to what should I put it?
I'm still amazed how someone would think the current MP system is a good idea. @Kunos
It's just us,who are used to the very simple and still very good MP in LFS. These,who haven't seen LFS,most likely think AC's MP is very good.
Quote from kars19 :still 100fps+ on 4 years old outdated PC with high/medium graphics + all the sweet, hdr and shit on

i had over 100 fps before the update,now it lags on the same settings.

i also wonder who da F were the beta testers. are they from NFS?
I get the same FPS I did before the update. 80-100 fps, on med-ish settings. 80-100 fps with a crappy i3 and a 7770.
so i guess i do need to throw out my pc afterall
Quote from e2mustang :so i guess i do need to throw out my pc afterall

I don't know what's wrong there. With that config you shouldn't get stuttering and low fps. High cube maps are hard on fps, maybe you have something fps eater setting set to the max?
everything is on max,but ill try to lower some thing when i have time . i had evga precision on before and in bf4 menu(not even in game) i couldnt move around it lagged so bad
Quote from e2mustang :everything is on max,but ill try to lower some thing when i have time . i had evga precision on before and in bf4 menu(not even in game) i couldnt move around it lagged so bad

Pls, there's no PC where it runs fine with everything maxxed out.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Pls, there's no PC where it runs fine with everything maxxed out.

it did before the update
does shadowplay not work with AC or am i doing something wrong?
my nod32 thinks that acserver.exe is a virus and doesn't let me update... should i take it as a warning for the future about updating?
Why are there no servers w/o booking?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Why are there no servers w/o booking?

Are you filtering full servers ?
All 'no booking' servers show as full in the list.
Quote from e2mustang :so i guess i do need to throw out my pc afterall

my computer can run a lot of intensive games at good fps, but i struggle to stay at 60 fps on all low settings

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG