The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Honestly, it seems like it would be very easy to add such character in to a completely fictitious track. Poorly modelled "real" circuits are often much more devoid of character than some fantasy circuits are, and some real circuits are devoid of character no matter what.

This circuit reminded me of the Rome circuits in the Gran Turismo games, and that's no bad thing. I could not care any less that those roads are actual roads in real life. It makes zero difference.
Is it just me or has dx11.ini been removed in release version? How do I change max prerendered frames now?
^^ It was replaced by graphics.ini if I remember correctly...
exactly.
For whatever reason I did not try that truck mod (volvo fh thingy) earlier but I just did some laps around imola in it. Great fun. Only the ffb needs some work as it is only a heavy center spring but I liked it so much I'm considering dropping the lx8 and do some truck racing mod instead.

where did you find this ? Big grin
(talking about the first picture ^^ )
Quote from Flotch :where did you find this ? Big grin
(talking about the first picture ^^ )

On Assetto Corsas Facebook page Smile
Sexy! (and I'm also talking about the first picture ^^)
Don't have a consistent internet connection now and forced to play single player, so I tried the career. I know this is a Kunos title, but what exactly were they smoking when they came up with such "time attack mode" madness?
Quote from Keling :but what exactly were they smoking when they came up with such "time attack mode" madness?

spaghetti
Pretty good conversion of croatian track Grobnik, and the amazing Sierra.

The background scenery is amusing... it's far too close.
Quote from PeterN :The background scenery is amusing... it's far too close.

You mean mountains aren't 300 metres away?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Pretty good conversion of croatian track Grobnik, and the amazing Sierra.

I challenge you to record some online racing where you kick-ass some racers. :P Hotlapping alone is boring to watch already.
If/when they add a proper multiplayer replay saving option :/
Tried quiting out of the game and manually saving replay, but it was set to 25mb only, recorded like one and a half laps.. Kunos...

Btw, noticed that trend of hating the hotlaps for some reason Smile. Have no idea why, i think of it as equally important part of the sport as racing is. The whole idea of lap times is based on the hotlap.
go to options, set the replay size to 500mb and make sure compressed results are off and there is a little button when finsihed a race saying 'save replay' click it and it automatically saves..

click replays and voila a replay
Didn't know about that button, when the results display right after the race? Gonna check it out, thanks.
Yup, but you got to make sure compressed results isnt ticked.
Made my first 'vs reality' video. Pretty awesome how similiar the laps turned out, considering that probably many things are different, setup, tires, maybe even the car is not completely the same..

never noticed how accurate all the graphics are...even most of the tree placement is very accurate.
Absolutely, this track at 1.0 version will blow away the Kunos tracks by far.. even at this stage it does. (talking about graphics and attention to details)
Hmmm Smile

We need more pixels.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG