The online racing simulator
Quote from Keling :but what exactly were they smoking when they came up with such "time attack mode" madness?

spaghetti
Pretty good conversion of croatian track Grobnik, and the amazing Sierra.

The background scenery is amusing... it's far too close.
Quote from PeterN :The background scenery is amusing... it's far too close.

You mean mountains aren't 300 metres away?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Pretty good conversion of croatian track Grobnik, and the amazing Sierra.

I challenge you to record some online racing where you kick-ass some racers. :P Hotlapping alone is boring to watch already.
If/when they add a proper multiplayer replay saving option :/
Tried quiting out of the game and manually saving replay, but it was set to 25mb only, recorded like one and a half laps.. Kunos...

Btw, noticed that trend of hating the hotlaps for some reason Smile. Have no idea why, i think of it as equally important part of the sport as racing is. The whole idea of lap times is based on the hotlap.
go to options, set the replay size to 500mb and make sure compressed results are off and there is a little button when finsihed a race saying 'save replay' click it and it automatically saves..

click replays and voila a replay
Didn't know about that button, when the results display right after the race? Gonna check it out, thanks.
Yup, but you got to make sure compressed results isnt ticked.
Made my first 'vs reality' video. Pretty awesome how similiar the laps turned out, considering that probably many things are different, setup, tires, maybe even the car is not completely the same..

never noticed how accurate all the graphics are...even most of the tree placement is very accurate.
Absolutely, this track at 1.0 version will blow away the Kunos tracks by far.. even at this stage it does. (talking about graphics and attention to details)
Hmmm Smile

We need more pixels.
Boris you nailed that video! Best SIM vs RL video I seen in years. Not a fan of that track, but damn.. quality and attention to detail is probably the best in AC, will be a gem when he will fill up the rest of the environment.

Btw check out this Suzuka mod
http://www.virtualr.net/suzuka ... -0-assetto-corsa-released
*not sure if this conversion is legal, but must be a quality one.
edit:
Gettin' kinda heavy

And I only have a friction of the available mods
What, AC works under XP?

Anyway, this game is moving fast on its way to become the new rF mod content wise.
Quote from Keling :What, AC works under XP?

Anyway, this game is moving fast on its way to become the new rF mod content wise.

It can't possibly work in XP, because DX11.

Some people prefer the classic Windows theme.
oops ...
Attached images
Zwischenablage02.jpg
Quote from Keling :

A lot of shitty mods?

I really don't like the idea of modding in car games, some are really good but 90 % are shit/don't feel right, and it becomes silly to me, and boring.
My assetto folder is 36gt and I don't really have that many mods... or so I thought Big grin.

As for mods the 10% that are good totally make up for the 90% that are not imho. I'd say rfactor+gtl is already worth it for the historix mod alone. Hell, I'd say that rf+gtl is already worth it alone just for the trans-am cars.

Modding is amazing.
Quote from chanoman315 :
Quote from Keling :

A lot of shitty mods?

I really don't like the idea of modding in car games, some are really good but 90 % are shit/don't feel right, and it becomes silly to me, and boring.

Yeah, a lot of shitty mods, and a few good/great ones.

Which is why we need the community to help us filtering the bad ones out, in the same way we can filter the non-sim titles out.
Quote from chanoman315 :
Quote from Keling :

A lot of shitty mods?

Um, actually it's the other way round so far, 90% are awesome. People seem to know what they're doing, they're passionate, have lots of real car data, wind tunnel data etc. Two of the mods are actually official content now, that tells you something.
Yeah, I watched that progress and thought that speed can't be real. But I kinda assumed he was not building the models from 0 but was taking some of his old models and just adding details. Not just flatout ripping from other games and asking for donations at the same time...
What an idiot.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG