The online racing simulator
Photoshoped? The damage part, not the blurs..
Yes that one comes from deviantart and is floating around already for a while, the shots from the previous page are genuine though. 2 cars with visual damage right now 458 and 500 abarth.
How you enable it?
Looks like this option:

I tried that, no results
type in console enejbl demdz
Quote from undertaker00 :type in console enejbl demdz

I think Dev make a mistake with 8.5 update including some visual car damages before official release . I test it with the car mentioned and then i made the last 9mb update and they were no more damages after that(c)from ac forum
I just run in pro mode with 100% damage and it worked straight out of the box, no need to tick any boxes.

edit: There was an update indeed, maybe that turned it off again, which would be a shame, I guess I need to turn off auto updates for assetto.
edit2: no more damage after update, bitch move kunos, time to turn off auto updates.

Where would that kind of damage come from ? Driving through walls of sand ??
Is race weekend how i imagine it, random cars driving around the track, going in and out of pits randomly.. Very unbothered/tired to put the wheel and test it out myself lately.
Quote from PhilS13 :Where would that kind of damage come from ? Driving through walls of sand ??

Just some random artwork by AC devs. Place-holder I think.
i still cannot do any damage to any of the cars. 1 time had it a while ago on the 599 or which ferrari when i was tumbling for about 10 minutes coz of joux bugs
Maybe they took it off in the latest version.
Quote from kars19 :

Slightly larger panel gaps and oddly scratched paint equals a visual damage model now?
No wonder they're hiding it, it's almost as pointless as the gt5 "damage".

I don't mind the new Lotus, but I'm still waiting for a game changer patch. Ffb improvements or awesome multiplayer might do it. A.I "race weekend" does not.
It seems that now the first corner of vallelunga club has to be taken at over 1m from the edge ... otherwise you face an invisible wall
This small track is less fun then
Some weird bugs happening with the E92 after the last patch... floating wipers in showroom and missing interior at some LOD's.

Quote from sinbad :Slightly larger panel gaps and oddly scratched paint equals a visual damage model now?
No wonder they're hiding it, it's almost as pointless as the gt5 "damage".

I don't mind the new Lotus, but I'm still waiting for a game changer patch. Ffb improvements or awesome multiplayer might do it. A.I "race weekend" does not.

Atleast it's some kind of visual damage It's probably one of the first passes so it's not to shabby tbh
hejters gona hejt,fakers gona fak
every time on this forum, if there's a good post, I look for the like button. damn AC forum
Wow think I finally found a holy grail - Ai that I can't beat
Wannabe aliens wanna try? - Zonda R @ Mugello (100%)
I have won every special event at 'alien', but this is another level
Quote from undertaker00 :hejters gona hejt,fakers gona fak

Yeah you got me. It's awesome. Looking forward to turn based multiplayer too.
By the time they get to multiplayer, it should be running at 5 FPS
Completely unrelevant to all the early access bugs that people are posting in this thread instead of going to one of these purpose built 4 sub forums : troubleshooting-workarounds, physics-bugs-issues, audio-bugs-issues, controllers-and-peripherals-bugs-issues I'm impressed by a way the brakes are modeled in AC.

Since there isn't an infinite amount of brake pads and disks on your disposal you're not able to adjust brake force in Nm in such a LFS fashion. All of a sudden oh no, not again Niki's brakes on endurance setups rings the bell. You're in for a ride to modulate brake pressure applied as you approach the corner and there's no 2 ways about it. Feels really good and very realistic.
-
(undertaker00) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(N I K I) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Scawen : spam

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG