The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
But 2nd of May is also public holiday here in Italy
Lol the reason is so bullshit it's funny, why not say it simple and say they need more time to finnish it? ;p Jeez, nevertheless it don't botter me at all - as long as it's not early 2009 type of delay.
Perfect. I'm having a day off at the 2nd. Didn't really know why, but now I have a reason
This is gonna be good.
So excited for it, I really need to get hyped up a bit more though. Somehow the iRacing build worked me up more than this. We'll see next week, I signed up for the event.
Inb4 shittiest MP ever!! They've rushed the last few patches, so will be interesting to see what they've done with MP
So how exactly will this work, can people/teams, have their own dedicated servers like in LFS?
Yay, just ordered my new motherboard, to house my new GFX card ( as the crap HP motherboard I have doesn't like it ) so hopefully by Sunday, I will be trying out AC for the first time...and the way things are looking, what a time to join.

Get a week to practice before MP get's released

Fordie
I sure picked a fine time to not have money to buy AC.. If only they would find it in their hearts to put it on sale for about 50% off.

I'll have to be content with the (already incredible) tech demo for now, like I've been doing.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So how exactly will this work, can people/teams, have their own dedicated servers like in LFS?

Dedicated servers confirmed, but only Windows version in the start.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I sure picked a fine time to not have money to buy AC.. If only they would find it in their hearts to put it on sale for about 50% off.

I'll have to be content with the (already incredible) tech demo for now, like I've been doing.

What's your Steam username?
so how much is AC now?? I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :so how much is AC now?? I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

Fordie

$39.99 on Steam. I'm sure it's well worth it considering how far it's already progressed.
Mama hold your baby cos mp will rock ur shack
Quote from Mr. Kninja :$39.99 on Steam. I'm sure it's well worth it considering how far it's already progressed.

Is that all....

Quote from atledreier :Oh the shitstorm they will receive for postponing the MP.... Poor guys...

What shitstorm? Nothing but cheers at the forums...!

Quote from Fordman :I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

You've got fun times heading your way Fordie! I bought into AC in its early stages and I've been mesmerized since. Have also been on the pCARS testing for 2 years by now, but AC shifted my focus, totally. Mainly because it is the only thing out there reminding me of LFS (as far as physics go). And it drives even better! (at least with my brain and hardware setup combination) .
Damn have to dust off my wheel and spend the next 10 years with these SR guys, gutted
Thanks to the generosity of dawesdust, I will be there when MP launches. Gonna be a long week waiting for that moment.
woo, 6 other lfs'ers on RD opening server with me including allmighty sagewick
Quote from N I K I :woo, 6 other lfs'ers on RD opening server with me including allmighty sagewick

I hope they pick the 458 S3 ;d
Mp is out??

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG