The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :So how exactly will this work, can people/teams, have their own dedicated servers like in LFS?

Dedicated servers confirmed, but only Windows version in the start.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I sure picked a fine time to not have money to buy AC.. If only they would find it in their hearts to put it on sale for about 50% off.

I'll have to be content with the (already incredible) tech demo for now, like I've been doing.

What's your Steam username?
so how much is AC now?? I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :so how much is AC now?? I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

Fordie

$39.99 on Steam. I'm sure it's well worth it considering how far it's already progressed.
Mama hold your baby cos mp will rock ur shack
Quote from Mr. Kninja :$39.99 on Steam. I'm sure it's well worth it considering how far it's already progressed.

Is that all....

Quote from atledreier :Oh the shitstorm they will receive for postponing the MP.... Poor guys...

What shitstorm? Nothing but cheers at the forums...!

Quote from Fordman :I haven't purchased it yet, as was waiting to be able to get new hardware first

You've got fun times heading your way Fordie! I bought into AC in its early stages and I've been mesmerized since. Have also been on the pCARS testing for 2 years by now, but AC shifted my focus, totally. Mainly because it is the only thing out there reminding me of LFS (as far as physics go). And it drives even better! (at least with my brain and hardware setup combination) .
Damn have to dust off my wheel and spend the next 10 years with these SR guys, gutted
Thanks to the generosity of dawesdust, I will be there when MP launches. Gonna be a long week waiting for that moment.
woo, 6 other lfs'ers on RD opening server with me including allmighty sagewick
Quote from N I K I :woo, 6 other lfs'ers on RD opening server with me including allmighty sagewick

I hope they pick the 458 S3 ;d
Mp is out??
Quote from Bmxtwins :Mp is out??

Guys, this is the level of reading comprehension that American schools teach.
-
(kars19) DELETED by kars19
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Guys, this is the level of reading comprehension that American schools teach.

Indeed, and also check my sig for more brain fart.
Have no time to read page by page but just in case anyone missed it, there are 4 new mod tracks available for download:
  • Top Gear Test Track

• Eastern Creek Raceway

• Desert Roads

• NARDO High Speed Ring
Here is the original article with download links, too.
http://www.racedepartment.com/ ... ur-new-circuits-released/

Gave myself a try @ Top Gear track and it is great area for setup testing and such. No idea about the others.
I would happily drive those tracks, if I didn't know how the supposed author obtained them. He's frequented several other communities I'm involved in, the things he "makes" are most all stolen from other sources, and aren't usually good quality anyway.

I'll wait until some legitimate tracks come along.
:woohoo:
:woohoo:

New hardware all added, and working, installed Steam, and purchased AC.....now downloading

Fordie
So what things should I do first, I.e setup wise (GFX, Wheel, Settings in Game) etc etc as I know there is some hardcore AC drivers out there, so any tips to get me on the road, in quick smart time, would be greatfully appreciated.

Oh I have a G27 btw

Thanks very much

Fordie
Minimum frame latency : 1
It's in DX11 cfg file in the AC steam folder.

After that get it to where you like it.
Quote from sinbad :Minimum frame latency : 1

Cheers Sinbad

Fordie
Quote from sinbad :Minimum frame latency : 1

theres only maximum frame latency in there
Quote from e2mustang :theres only maximum frame latency in there

Or that then It's the one that makes it go from intolerable input-to-display lag to decent enough to play.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG