The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :I memorized Daytona. Turn left keep foot down straighten wheel out, eat pop corn, turn left again and keep throttle down.

that's also pretty much the only thing you can do
- Default Exos setup now has maximum fuel for longer AI races.
- Some minor improvements in Lotus Exos AI
- Improvements on Nurburgring GP AI line for all cars
- Lotus Exos 125 hand gearshift animations
- Traction Control steps for Lotus Exos 125
- Improved downshift revs matching
- Fixed setup differential step on Lotus Exos 125
- Slight modifications on the range of the Lotus Exos 125' rebound dampers
- Default launcher theme: Fixed an issue with personal best times not being saved under certain conditions
- Default launcher theme: Control post-configuration check for required assists (e.g. activate autoclutch when no clutch assigned, etc)
- Added rotation limit option for in-game steering wheel. (this is critical for the Rift)
Quote from BlueFlame :And how could you have done that? The only virtual versions are a shortened/scaled down Snaefell circuit anyway.

I live there. Knob.
Hey Jase!

Yes, twice a day and at 155mph (once - crapped myself!)
Quote from buedi :Now I just need to buy some free time to try it out

Hang your socks out of the window. Buy yourself a ticket for Disneyland and go to Mugello. You'll love them rollercosters they have overthere.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I live there. Knob.

And where does it say clearly you live on the Isle of Man? IE, how the **** am I supposed to know? Population is what less than 100,000? Out of 60 million people in the UK I assumed you weren't on the Isle of Man. Massive fail right there.

From now on maybe I'll assume everyone lives on the Isle of Man? What a wonderful warped point of view that will be. Still won't satisfy you lot though will it? Clearly I don't give a shit though.
Quote from BlueFlame :And where does it say clearly you live on the Isle of Man? IE, how the **** am I supposed to know? Population is what less than 100,000? Out of 60 million people in the UK I assumed you weren't on the Isle of Man. Massive fail right there.

From now on maybe I'll assume everyone lives on the Isle of Man? What a wonderful warped point of view that will be. Still won't satisfy you lot though will it? Clearly I don't give a shit though.

Quote from BlueFlame :And where does it say clearly you live on the Isle of Man? IE, how the **** am I supposed to know? Population is what less than 100,000? Out of 60 million people in the UK I assumed you weren't on the Isle of Man. Massive fail right there.

Quote from BlueFlame :Massive fail right there.

On your part.
Quote :Clearly I don't give a shit though.

The rant clearly shows you do. Try just apologizing for a bad assumption instead of embarrassing yourself further.
Quote from PMD9409 :On your part.

The rant clearly shows you do. Try just apologizing for a bad assumption instead of embarrassing yourself further.

How can I embarrass myself? If I gave a shit what people thought of me here I'd sit here agreeing with everyone and sucking them off.
Why are you so mad then?
Probably because he believes that a guy doing a track like the TT every day for years on end cannot memorize it as a human can only remember 20 corners
Do you guys know if the game is gonna be available only on Steam? I wouldn't mind buying it now with a nice discount, but I would prefer a standard digital download (like LFS for instance)
Quote from NitroNitrous :Do you guys know if the game is gonna be available only on Steam? I wouldn't mind buying it now with a nice discount, but I would prefer a standard digital download (like LFS for instance)

when a game is connected on Steam, it is the only way to use it (with a steam account, and link to internet I suppose).

I have just download the bloody game, and except the menu, when I click start engine or the buton to race, it starts loading, and then nothing happens ... simply go back to menu ... Should I know something special to be able to run a car ?
I just wanted to do few laps

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
the amount of crap cooper can spout out, surprises me every time
Quote from Flotch :when a game is connected on Steam, it is the only way to use it (with a steam account, and link to internet I suppose).

I have just download the bloody game, and except the menu, when I click start engine or the buton to race, it starts loading, and then nothing happens ... simply go back to menu ... Should I know something special to be able to run a car ?
I just wanted to do few laps

Damn where is biggie?
Search at http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from NitroNitrous :Do you guys know if the game is gonna be available only on Steam? I wouldn't mind buying it now with a nice discount, but I would prefer a standard digital download (like LFS for instance)

Its in their AC's faq - game will only be available on steam.

Quote :At the moment, Assetto Corsa will be available exclusively from STEAM .

http://www.assettocorsa.net/f-a-q/
I'm not sure what the problem with Steam is. I was swearing my pants off when I saw AC got greenlight on Steam last summer and now I'm grateful for the automatic updates, quick fixes, instant reach. Steam has evolved a lot in the past 5 or so years since I used it before AC. It's nothing like the old, crappy service.
Quote :At the moment, Assetto Corsa will be available exclusively from STEAM .

At the moment, but I wanted to know if that's for the early access versions or if more formats will be available when 1.0 is released.

Anyway, I decided to spend 23 Euro on it and get my first game ever on Steam. I then found out that the game requires DX10.1 so I need a new PC if I want to play... which I find kinda wierd since I was able to test the tech preview. Can't blame them for that anyway, if I was a racing sim dev my game would only support DX11, steering wheels above 250 bucks and triple monitor setup. You don't have any of that, you can not even install it. I'll get a new rig at some point this year

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG