The online racing simulator
So what happend?
the past 2 months (about) we have been arguing more and more, and it seems our opinions differ further inducing said arguments.

so some time in december but before christmas i decided i was gonna break up with her. not sure when, because when we dont argue we have a good time, but it wasnt going to last too much longer. i got her a GORGEOUS opal ring and necklace (no hearts or anything, just a stone so she could wear it after because im nice) for christmas.

anyways, friday i had a party with people she doesnt like much, and i invited her the previous days, she didnt want to. she wanted to go out to eat either thursday or friday. i wanted to thursday because of the party; she couldnt.

friday comes along and i say i cant go out to eat because of it, and when i drop her off at home she throws the ring and rips the necklace off and throws that at me too, and says were through. now i wanted to be her friend at least since the breakup wasnt actually because of anybody, and she is still a good person to me.

half hour of arguing later, i drive off saying text me when she is ready to be friends (which we agreed if anything happened we would give friends a shot), and fearing it didnt go too well, i texted her when i got home, and were actually perfectly civil friends to this point. im giving the now repaired necklace and ring back cause she wants them, and so far so good!

idk if thats tl;dr, or even makes sense because im not going to proofread it, but i think you can get the gist of what happened, and the important details. lol

so its been 2 days, and i have since gotten 2 numbers (decent looking girls at that)...im doing well...
You decided to dump her "mid-december" but only just told her 2 days ago?

Bit cruel to play her along for 2 weeks...

Related - 6 years this month. Celebrated at the best Steak restaurant in Edinburgh (it's called Steak - if you live in or anywhere near Edinburgh - you must go. Thank me later). Been living together for 4 months. Going well
Quote from Jakg :You decided to dump her "mid-december" but only just told her 2 days ago?

Related - 6 years this month. Celebrated at the best Steak restaurant in Edinburgh (it's called Steak - if you live in or anywhere near Edinburgh - you must go. Thank me later). Been living together for 4 months. Going well

And you've only had to sleep on the couch 12 times!
hohoho Macho!
Quote from Jakg :You decided to dump her "mid-december" but only just told her 2 days ago?

It's in the details.

decided mid december it wasnt going great and we were going to break up at some point i should say.

definitely didnt want to do it before christmas, or even really near the holidays because thats very shitty timing, and i did still have feelings, i just knew the fate.

she started the breakup process, i finished it.

its not cruel in my opinion, its just timing everything in an ok way. you dont just decide one day "i think il break up with my gf today"
and when you decide for sure, you still think about it and decide when, how, and whats to happen.
There is no good time to break up, you know when the time has come so best to get it out of the way. It allows you both time to move on, plus around Christmas/New Year is probably the easiest time to get women because the single ones are doing the whole "forever alone" drill. Happy days.

I currently date no one, change of career makes it awkward to date for the first year or so, especially with civvies, so I cut off all attachments. It can be poop at times, but heyho.
I just say, be yourself, and have some luck on your side, it will be very rewarding

EDIT: no one likes it being full of yourself, means that your ego is bigger than you are capable
i thought i was doing everyone a favor by not breaking her heart right before christmas.

either way whats done is done....i have 3 numbers i didnt have before, most recieved the proceeding 72 hours, and one girl who is interested as a mofo....stories and potentially pictures to follow
I noticed if you actually go out and meet new people, it's pretty easy... Dissadvantage: seeing pictures on fb of said place and actually not knowing anymore that ever took place.
What an amazing experience.

Oldy advice: If you only want sex, it's not hard to find.
If you want a partner;
1: Be picky
2: Work at it
3: Shut up on the little stuff
All else fails, ignore all problems for DOTA2.

Or,

Quote from Scrabby :I noticed if you actually go out and meet new people, it's pretty easy...

Went out to a lot of places from the 23rd to say yesterday, came across not one single single lady Either my old hometown is full of couples, or female bachelors are not allowed to go out for some reason (not that I'm really looking for a girl here, as its four hours away from where I live nowadays)

On a sidenote, one of my younger cousins proudly announced that his gf of one month is pregnant ...
Hahaha, must suuuuck. Here it's pretty chill, lot's of singles (offcourse male/female ratio is always very bad) and got to know one now through a few friends of mine. Pretty sweet
Marriage..........You decide
Attached images
marriage.gif
im hitting on a chick WICKED hard, and she is responding extremely well...i even told her im looking to be single...YESSS
Hi i am back

My girl for a couple of months now

Good find, she has your eyes.
'accidentally' one night standed my ex last night....whoops!!
Quote from logitekg25 :'accidentally' one night standed my ex last night....whoops!!

If she's your ex, it's not really 1 night stand. It's just a backslide bang. You temporarily backslid back into relationship mode.
Quote from logitekg25 :fair enough, that actually sounds about right 100%

hopefully we can benefits it up, cause that was quite nice last night

She chalked your pool cue?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG