The online racing simulator
Well, he is right.. The tallest could be beaten by the smallest though. Wheight also plays a role there you know.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, he is right.. The tallest could be beaten by the smallest though. Wheight also plays a role there you know.

speed/evasion also.
-
(TiricK) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate for some users that we have visiting the forum.
-
(Kid222) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate for some users that we have visiting the forum.
-
(mutt107) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate for some users that we have visiting the forum.
Quote from Migz :Can we post ex's who we plan on getting back with?
If so....

Same here, unfortunately :P Guess she's too young for me
Attached images
hzjkhjk2.JPG
Quote from Dominic123 :Same here, unfortunately :P Guess she's too young for me

Haha, just dont do what i did.
Get back with her.
Get dumped by her.
Get death threats from her.
Find out she got another boyfriend 2 days after breaking up.

*cries*

But age doesnt matter! Unless shes like 10 and your about 50
Is she 10? Are you 50?
How can you go from being good mates to getting death threats within a few weeks?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How can you go from being good mates to getting death threats within a few weeks?

Correction, it was a day.
God knows how, probably because somehow she pinned this all on me, and because everyone can see it wasnt my fault, that it was her fault our relationship failed she decided to get really pissy with me and send me death threats.
Quote from Migz :Correction, it was a day.
God knows how, probably because somehow she pinned this all on me, and because everyone can see it wasnt my fault, that it was her fault our relationship failed she decided to get really pissy with me and send me death threats.

That's so detailed, it tells the whole story from both points of view so well.
It failed in a day? I smell bullshit. You really cannot go from being good mates to having death threats in 1 day without doing anything.
Quote from Migz :Haha, just dont do what i did.
Get back with her.
Get dumped by her.
Get death threats from her.
Find out she got another boyfriend 2 days after breaking up.

*cries*

But age doesnt matter! Unless shes like 10 and your about 50
Is she 10? Are you 50?

Nah actually she's 13 and i'm 15 but that's alot I think
Quote from Dominic123 :Nah actually she's 13 and i'm 15 but that's alot I think

Well.. when your'e 20 does it make a difference if your girl is 18 years old? .
Nah just kidding. When shes that young, age does make a difference.
Quote from wheel4hummer :That's so detailed, it tells the whole story from both points of view so well.

Well i cant exactly tell you her point of view can i :S.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It failed in a day? I smell bullshit. You really cannot go from being good mates to having death threats in 1 day without doing anything.

Well one day we were fine, the next she was being moody with me and flirting with another guy, then later that day she broke up with me, and i told her i hated her and that she doesnt ever deserve to be happy. Which is what then caused the death threats.

But honestly if you knew both sides of the story you'd realise ive never done anything wrong, it's always her leading me on, cheating on me, talking about me behind my back, treating me like shit.
A bunch of our friends know both mine and her side of the story and they all know that shes in the wrong.

Quote from Dominic123 :Nah actually she's 13 and i'm 15 but that's alot I think

When you're young that's quite a bit, but when you've both left school you won't think it's that much. When i was in school i was like EUGHHHH I WONT GO OUT WITH ANYONE NOT IN MY YEAR. But now i don't mind how old they are as long as they're within 2-3 years of my age.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It failed in a day? I smell bullshit. You really cannot go from being good mates to having death threats in 1 day without doing anything.

Please, when your as good(bad) as me that can be accomplished in 1 hour...heck if I hurry could get that done in 20 mins
You can do that without doing anything? lol Guess you don't have any friends then
Can we get this on a new page to remove that ruined girl from the top of the page
We already are..
Quote from DevilDare :We already are..

I'm a forum whore so am on 50ppp. Thanks for getting a new page
We all know you are, we all know....
Quote from J@tko :I'm a forum whore so am on 50ppp. Thanks for getting a new page

Ahhh crap, that means I am too.
not me! i haz a life!

migz, dont worry! she will come back to you after she finds out that the other dude has a vewy small willy.... and if she does go back to you, well... try to say '' NO '' out loud at a place where lots of ppl that know both of you can hear... and then leave her crying...

yes, i know that is an act of douchebaggery. but some ladies need it !
Quote from Migz :...it's always her leading me on, cheating on me, talking about me behind my back, treating me like shit.

Best purge her from your memory bank, then. I recommend copious amounts of beer and random fornication. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Quote from el pibe :yes, i know that is an act of douchebaggery. but some ladies need it !

No it isn't, it's an act of retaliation. It's called "douchebag-" er.. uhh.. yea. It's still justified in some cases, though.
Quote from MAGGOT :Best purge her from your memory bank, then. I recommend copious amounts of beer and random fornication. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Agreed, sort of . No point in you suffering Migz.
Quote from maggot :once a cheater, always a cheater.

+1
Quote from hp999 :Uber lol,here it's upside down. Tallest beat up smaller.

Usually, tall = slow & weak, small = quick and usually more athletic. Tbh, it does not have anything to do with the tallness, it's the skills and strenght that counts.
Weight.
Quote from MAGGOT : Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Don't agree, I cheated on a girlfriend I had, I've not cheated since, and nor do I intend to.
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't agree, I cheated on a girlfriend I had, I've not cheated since, and nor do I intend to.

I think you're a lying cheating ****. (OH wait, you just post contrary to everything to start arguments... don't you have some sand to get out of your vagina instead of starting arguments?)

I cheated a few times, and still do without being caught relatively often

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG