The online racing simulator
oh man, that sheep made my pants get awefully creamy
ok so an Englishman and an Australian get excited over a sheep, whilst the Welsh and New Zealanders just ignore it. Well it's no suprise that the last guy to be arrested for sheep based beastiality was from London then...

Such an undeserved stereotype *sigh*.

*scuttles off to stroke Bahahahbarra*.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
This thread just gets weirder and weirder by each post :S. I'd post the chick I'm chasing after atm altho Constant attacks from her (Playful Ones) They do create markings on the skin :S!
Post your girlfriend...?

Which one?

:duck:
Quote from Hyperactive :Post your girlfriend...?

Which one?

Somebody goes for low maintenance... I couldn't cope with 2.
guess ill post mine ppl like RM might have seen pics already on MSN
Attached images
l_87acdd10d7f0d5db0bef22aa880a47d1.jpg
I guess posting "the hand" wouldn't be funny if it's already been mentioned...

I haven't dated in a while. I'm picky.
For those who got no life and posting their gf's pics...
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :guess ill post mine ppl like RM might have seen pics already on MSN

Id watch my back if i was you, she looks like she'd give you a serious ass wuppin...

Ive not had a GF for a few years, im picky and i get bored pretty quick. So i just sleep around like a filthy whore
My wife has access to a computer, thus has access to the forum, so to prevent any incidents at home, I'll refrain from posting a picture of my girlfriend....
Quote from mrodgers :My wife has access to a computer, thus has access to the forum, so to prevent any incidents at home, I'll refrain from posting a picture of my girlfriend....

Good move not posting a picture of your girlfriend if your wife has acess the forum...

Edit: Doh!

Quote from MAGGOT :I guess posting "the hand" wouldn't be funny if it's already been mentioned...

I haven't dated in a while. I'm picky.

Quote from J@tko :/me subscribes to thread

My gf doesn't exist yet

Surely she has to exist soon, because really, unless you wanna live with Gary Glitter, your gunna have to wait atleast 16 years till you can be with her.
Quote from Kegetys :Here's my GF: http://junk.kegetys.net/new_GF_on_bed.jpg

I came.

Quote from Becky Rose :ok so an Englishman and an Australian get excited over a sheep, whilst the Welsh and New Zealanders just ignore it. Well it's no suprise that the last guy to be arrested for sheep based beastiality was from London then...

Such an undeserved stereotype *sigh*.

*scuttles off to stroke Bahahahbarra*.

He might have lived in London, but he was from Wales
Quote from Bawbag :Surely she has to exist soon, because really, unless you wanna live with Gary Glitter, your gunna have to wait atleast 16 years till you can be with her.

I hate it when some smart-arse does that

Haha very true

She doesn't exist as my girlfriend yet.
Bros b4 certain gardening equipments.

I've had my fair share of hoes and junk-DNA dressed and painted up for Saturday evening.
On the left.
Attached images
IMG0219A.jpg
crazy thread guys posting pics of their girlfriends... really crazy

EDIT: rest deleted for stupedy
#50 - Jakg
Don't tell my GF, but I have a mistress...

:lovies3d:

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG