The online racing simulator
Nice part is that she doesn't read whatever I write, so I could have posted that with her behind me and gotten away with it perfectly fine.

and yes, I am an ****.. but mostly just selfish.
how would you feel if she was cheating on you
Quote from danthebangerboy :True, but fast forward 10 years....

If she was 23 and he was 28 then nobody would say a word tho.

One of my mates dated a 14 year old when he was 18, now he is 26, she is 22, and they are married with a baby on the way.

Well yes obviously. If they were both over 18, and therefore considered as adults, there wouldnt be anything that bad about it. But now its a freaking adult dating a child..... Thats just wrong... Say what you like.....
I was highlighting your point there

4 years between couples is fk all, there are 5 years between me and my missus, im 25 she's 20, but when both parties are on opposite sides of the 16 years of age border then it does have a LOT more significance.

When we got together i was 21 and she was 16, which some thought was weird at the time, but not weird at all now.
Quote from logitekg25 :how would you feel if she was cheating on you

THat's the lovely part of the double standard.

I'd end it if she cheated on me, but I have no issue cheating
Quote from danthebangerboy :True, but fast forward 10 years....

If she was 23 and he was 28 then nobody would say a word tho.

One of my mates dated a 14 year old when he was 18, now he is 26, she is 22, and they are married with a baby on the way.

4 years is a huge difference in the teens. Even at the Uni level, late teens/early 20's, the level of maturity between a recent Uni grad and a Uni freshman is often fairly large.

Beyond that, age makes significantly less difference than when one is younger.
you are a horrible person.....i say that a lot as a joke, but i kinda mean it now
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Just don't talk about teenage pregnancy rates because then England will get flamed (as it rightly should) we are all dirty slut hoes here.
One of my ex's :scared:

I didn't do anything to her btw.. I never had sex before so don't worry about that..

(and no. 'ben niet op mijn achterhoofd gevallen')
Why are you getting all protective all of a sudden; saying you havent had sex when we havent said you have?

It means you have. Dirty bastard.
Quote from DevilDare :Why are you getting all protective all of a sudden; saying you havent had sex when we havent said you have?

It means you have. Dirty bastard.

I really didn't but in a few comments they mentioned sex with underaged girls, just wanted to clear this up
Although awkward, still quite admirable that you just admit to not having had sex yet, but to be honest, those are the the kind guys that take younger girls (the kind that can't get laid with a girl their own age cos they #1 Fat #2 Ugly #3 Immature or #4 a social outcast
i'm #1 through 4, still got laid. girl was exactly my age.
guess your theory isn't perfect.
or i am just too awesome.

goddamn, i am bored.
It's not an exact theory, but people hunting girls that are 13 when they are 18 generally are guys who ain't had many girlfriends. And you didn't date a 13 year old when you were 17+ so you can't enter into the theory :P
guess you got me there.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's not an exact theory, but people hunting girls that are 13 when they are 18 generally are guys who ain't had many girlfriends. And you didn't date a 13 year old when you were 17+ so you can't enter into the theory :P

i think they are called pedophiles? I'm 24, my gf is 17, does that make me one?
Quote from -NightFly- :i think they are called pedophiles? I'm 24, my gf is 17, does that make me one?

In some (most) countries. Yea..
Here she's over the age of consent, but still under the age of consent to be messing around with someone who's an adult.. so it's a grey area (charges could be pressed, but might not win if it's clear that both sides are willing participants.)

wait til she's 18 then come to canada.. good as legal
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Here she's over the age of consent, but still under the age of consent to be messing around with someone who's an adult.. so it's a grey area (charges could be pressed, but might not win if it's clear that both sides are willing participants.)

But am I right in thinking most countries in the world, the age for consensual sex is 18?

EDIT: 9?!?!!
seems like in europe it's 13-15, we as a part of it accept this from age of 14...though it's being discussed that it should be 18.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

she'll be there in 2 months.
btw, i didn't say anything about having something more intimate between us, did I?
I seem to see a lot of lime-green.

Although, I personally think 16 is too young, I couldn't care less as I'm less than week off of 18
Quote from BlueFlame :Although awkward, still quite admirable that you just admit to not having had sex yet, but to be honest, those are the the kind guys that take younger girls (the kind that can't get laid with a girl their own age cos they #1 Fat #2 Ugly #3 Immature or #4 a social outcast

I am going for number 2 and 4 I guess..

+ I didn't go after her, it was the other way around (for some weird reason)
prob going to get asked out soon barely know her

ii dont know what ones i am not too fat, LOOKING! under my shirt idk....

maybe 3 not quite as bad as 4

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG