The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think you're a lying cheating ****. (OH wait, you just post contrary to everything to start arguments... don't you have some sand to get out of your vagina instead of starting arguments?)

No, I actually have cheated. I don't agree with once a cheater always a cheater, cheating is a mistake, humans always will make a mistake, but if you are a normal human, you learn from those mistakes. Only a retard would make the same mistake twice, unless of course, they don't see that cheating was a mistake in the first place.. Worst thing to do with a cheater is get back with them, because they won't learn that way, I cheated but the girl never knew, so that's kinda different, needless to say the guilt ate away at my soul everytime she told me she loved me.
Maybe I'm a heartless monster, becuase I feel absolutely no guilt from cheating. I mostly like it because of the risk of "OMG I COULD GET CAUGHT".
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Maybe I'm a heartless monster, becuase I feel absolutely no guilt from cheating. I mostly like it because of the risk of "OMG I COULD GET CAUGHT".

The thrill of getting caught keeps you in a ball in the corner Dustin and you know it.
Quote from Dominic123 :Nah actually she's 13 and i'm 15 but that's alot I think

IMO, that is nothing. it is only 2 years. I was dating a girl who was 13 too. I am 18. (difference: 5 years)
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, he is right.. The tallest could be beaten by the smallest though. Wheight also plays a role there you know.

Owell,I'm not fat(sorry if I offended someone). It's the way it goes in my class atleast,most boys in my class are over 4.8 foot. So I'd say we don't have "small" boys.
Quote from mamoru :IMO, that is nothing. it is only 2 years. I was dating a girl who was 13 too. I am 18. (difference: 5 years)

Thats sick on so many levels, and illegal too. At least if you wouldn't live in the netherlands.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Thats sick on so many levels, and illegal too. At least if you wouldn't live in the netherlands.

It's not illegal for them to date?
Just for them to get Jiggy with it.
Yeah, but regardless of the law, dating a 13 year old "child" when you're 18 years old... is just wrong!
I think sex age in Netherlands is 13.... Its wrong but legal.
Quote from mamoru :IMO, that is nothing. it is only 2 years. I was dating a girl who was 13 too. I am 18. (difference: 5 years)

Thats wrong on so many different levels......
Quote from G!NhO :16

Sure i saw somewhere it was 13... Everyone said that was why they had such a low pregnancy rate etc.
Oh, c´mon.

Gino know these thing. He learned them for me

Her birthday
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think sex age in Netherlands is 13.... Its wrong but legal.

There is none oficially, but they say 16.

And if you're 16, you can have sex with a underaged like 14-15.

What the!

That's far too young, in my opinion.
you are 18,wth u even look at a 13 year old? go bang 17 or 19 year old girls
Quote from BlueFlame :The thrill of getting caught keeps you in a ball in the corner Dustin and you know it.

Not really, It doesn't make me worry as I know she won't find out.

Strategy says that you mess around with girls that you know the GF won't talk to, as well as having girls that won't spill anything either.

It's genius.

Dude, 13.....

cker op je achterhoofd gevallen.
Have a seat over there.
Quote from byte1 :

Her birthday

So you're okay with her ass being groped by multiple guys? :P
Quote from DevilDare :Thats wrong on so many different levels......

True, but fast forward 10 years....

If she was 23 and he was 28 then nobody would say a word tho.

One of my mates dated a 14 year old when he was 18, now he is 26, she is 22, and they are married with a baby on the way.
Quote from ColeusRattus :So you're okay with her ass being groped by multiple guys? :P

Umm.. I hope it wasn't that way.
Quote from ColeusRattus :So you're okay with her ass being groped by multiple guys? :P

I think she's sitting on a chair or something
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : fail
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Not really, It doesn't make me worry as I know she won't find out.

Strategy says that you mess around with girls that you know the GF won't talk to, as well as having girls that won't spill anything either.

It's genius.

I hope she's reading this sometime. You sir, are such an ****.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG