The online racing simulator
Quote from Klutch :Quality in the 3rd is terrible because its airbrushed.

What a nice and respectful thing to say.

As a photography student and having dealt with studio lighting very similar to what is on that picture, I can have faith in myself when I say its the lights that makes it look like a painting.
Quote from mcintyrej :
As a photography student and having dealt with studio lighting very similar to what is on that picture, I can have faith in myself when I say its the lights that makes it look like a painting.

Then you're talking out of your ass.
Quote from BlueFlame :Then you're talking out of your ass.

The difference is I actually have the experience I was talking about, I've learnt what makes it look like that and how to do it, its not like I'm basing this from nothing.
Now I'm beginning to think that BlueFlame partakes in Polygamy with this stupid bickering with anyone.
I think it's more likely to be because he is a bag of douche.
Quote from mcintyrej :The difference is I actually have the experience I was talking about, I've learnt what makes it look like that and how to do it, its not like I'm basing this from nothing.

Read up some more on your photography, particularly about "soft focus". It's done in photoshop, not by lights.
1. stop the argueing
2.stop being offtopic, even though i am getting amusement from reading it all
Quote from Klutch :Actually no, this is.

If she was about 3 years older she'd be pretty sexy. Nice rack, too.
Quote from MAGGOT :If she was about 3 years older she'd be pretty sexy. Nice rack, too.

Also, without the fake blood. I don't know about the 3yrs older part though. As long as she's legal.
Jailbait is more fun. The process, not when you get caught
i was afraid to mention it

but since now its in the cards, if she diddnt have the blood, the ruined, and less piercings, not bad
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Jailbait is more fun. The process, not when you get caught

Jailbait are horrible in bed, for the most part. Slut =/= skilled.

I could do without the fake blood too, but I'm not fussy about that part; she's still pretty damn cute. I like the piercings, too... I love tattoos and piercings. Wouldn't know it looking at my current girlfriend, though; she's got one tattoo (scorpion on her lower back), and only her belly button is pierced - not even anything in her ears! (Which I guess is a good thing, 'cause she goes nuts when I nibble on her ear )
Quote from logitekg25 :i was afraid to mention it

but since now its in the cards, if she diddnt have the blood, the ruined, and less piercings, not bad

Less fake blood i could handle.

But take away her piercings and ill want nothing to do with her lol
piercings just aint my thing
atleast we know klutch is human on the inside....just messin with ya klutch

EDIT: just google'd emo....some emo i can handle
Quote from Klutch :Less fake blood i could handle.

But take away her piercings and ill want nothing to do with her lol

I could easily pierce TVE's ass. Would you like to go in relationship with his ass?
Quote from Klutch :See

Well, I've seen some pictures on this forum about a whale or something.. so I don't really know if he is human or something..

eitherway: logitek, that girl is pretty hot for an emo girl
Quote from mamoru :Well, I've seen some pictures on this forum about a whale or something.. so I don't really know if he is human or something..

eitherway: logitek, that girl is pretty hot for an emo girl

You mean that picture of him, when I called him a whale?

That aint a human alright.

I find pierced dudes very gay, so hence that tve's pierced ass. I thought that you might like it.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I could easily pierce TVE's ass. Would you like to go in relationship with his ass?

What the hell? :/

Quote from Klutch :See

So your saying your too good for me now ..huh?..
I wouldn't be picky tbh anyone would be lucky to have TVE on the end of their penis.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I find pierced dudes very gay, so hence that tve's pierced ass. I thought that you might like it.

See, thats the difference.

You think its gay. (Your opinion means nothing to me)

Every girl ive spoken to has loved my piercings.(and straight after i had my snakebites done, a random emo girl came up and complimented me) And that opinion means a HELL of alot more to me, then some random guy on the internet.

Moral of the story? The only fag here is you, wanting to pierce TVE's ass...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You can beat anyone in your class up because your the tallest? Ive seen the tallest guy knocked out by one of the shortest when i was at school...

Uber lol,here it's upside down. Tallest beat up smaller.
Im not saying thats not usually how it goes but you can't just think you can kick someones ass just because your taller than them.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG