The online racing simulator
Quote from hp999 :For some weird reason I am 5.4. And I'm 12. Well,good to be the tallest in my class,can beat everyone up if they'll want to fight with me.

Ye that makes no sense at all, i am like 5'8 (yes i am small) and i am definatly not the weakest of my class (60 people hehe).
Quote from G!NhO :Ye that makes no sense at all, i am like 5'8 (yes i am small) and i am definatly not the weakest of my class (60 people hehe).

I can kick your ass whenever i want
You are guys just 5.2-6.4....thats sad. I am 8.2 and thats what matters for woman
195cm here.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Rather a giraffe.

You live too high with your head. Go down and come with the real number....u forgot probably the point mark between 1 and 9
Short and skinny people tend to have an advantage in racing. So there. Who cares if you can get laid out in a bar fight if you can kick ass where it counts, on the track.

I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs. Both my brother and sister are about the same, except they're 1 and 2 inches shorter, respectively. I think my family is descended from elves or something.
Quote from Forbin :I think my family is descended from elves

alas hobbit ancestry is more likely
I am only like 5'6. (Still growing tho)

Everyone in my family are short

To be honest tho, I dont care. Doesnt stop me from doing things of any sort, nor does it makes feel me insecure or something...
Suck's man.

She was hot.

Broke up with mine quite a long time ago now....

It was all going brilliant, than instantly it all started going in the wrong direction.... A month of constant arguing and I decided to drop it.....
Yeah, the reason was that she moved to another country to continue her studies... Kinda stupid, because she was influenced by her parents. Almost they decided about her future. Sucks, but there was nothing I could do.
Gutted for you man
But look on the bright side, at least you're not getting death threats from your ex girlfriend like i am.
At least you parted with your ex on good terms. Well i hope it was on good terms.
Post nudes of ex. It'll help you get over it.
5ft 6.
We are talking about the size of our penises right?
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from DEVIL 007 :You are guys just 5.2-6.4....thats sad. I am 8.2 and thats what matters for woman

You're talking centimeters, right? In that case I'm 14. I really think most women don't care that much.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You can beat anyone in your class up because your the tallest? Ive seen the tallest guy knocked out by one of the shortest when i was at school...

He must of had a long arm then.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG