The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I see you've been caught when the sedative wears off and they wake up, it's much harder then!

Quote from Osco :At that moment, I don't think it could've been harder

That's what she said.
shes going to france in january :<

edit: false alarm, feb 21th. still ":<"
Acid + GF + 3am walks in the street

i luff my life :3
;d
Quote from Klutch :Acid + GF + 3am walks in the street

i luff my life :3

likes this
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Made me lol!

lol he deserves it, one for doing acid and two for notifying everyone as-if it's some kind of trophy.

I hope he doesn't have a bad trip where everyone he sees appears to be bleeding from the face and it stays that way in his mind for the rest of his life, mind you, it's Klutch, he would probably not mind that. 'Insert brothers Soarer project picture here'
lol u mad
Quote from BlueFlame :lol he deserves it, one for doing acid and two for notifying everyone as-if it's some kind of trophy.

I hope he doesn't have a bad trip where everyone he sees appears to be bleeding from the face and it stays that way in his mind for the rest of his life, mind you, it's Klutch, he would probably not mind that. 'Insert brothers Soarer project picture here'

LOL we had the whole drug debate a few pages back I think, or it was in that "drug" thread...ah well, let's not go there again. I can understand what you're saying though.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL we had the whole drug debate a few pages back I think, or it was in that "drug" thread...ah well, let's not go there again. I can understand what you're saying though.

Glad there's a fellow human these days who's not into drugs and 'havin a gud tym maaaaan'
Quote from blueflame :glad there's a fellow human these days who's not into drugs and 'havin a gud tym maaaaan'

+1
i swear this guy jus chats shit (klutch)
Quote from BreadC :i swear this guy jus chats shit

Doesn't everyone?

However he lives life is his own choice. It doesn't affect me/us in anyway. So if he wants to skydive with his gf while on acid, let him.

A year or so ago Klutch's post were pretty shocking, but lately others are taking that award away from him. Like Dustin.
have 3 girl im going to try to get to know better. each are aiming high. one probably wont happen at all for an obvious reason
jus remember u gotta tell them u got aids otherwise thats jus not fair
only if we have sex
nah its wen u touch em
well either way i dont have to worry

EDIT cause i dont have aids, not cause i wont get that far

:hide:
Quote from PMD9409 :A year or so ago Klutch's post were pretty shocking, but lately others are taking that award away from him. Like Dustin.

Well, here's a huge shocker.

I've met a girl, lives 1.5 hours away, not a big deal. And I'm being classy with her. Still haven't tried anything, just hung out with her and been a decent guy.

So, turns out Friday night, (of all people.. to the point that we already planned an alternate way for this to happen).. her mom invites me to stay rather than driving the 1.5 hours home after my Jr. B game (yeah, I geuss the fact I met her by reffing is important too). So That should be interesting to say the least.

I'm still gonna keep it classy, because This girl is pretty neat, so I don't wanna screw shit up. Very matching personality and nice to look at.
Quote from BreadC :i swear this guy jus chats shit (klutch)

isnt that what forums are for?
just dont sandwich her inappropriately dustin... not to mention grinding
I'll wear a condom.
you'll need a full-body one.. a trenchcoat with an insert

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG