The online racing simulator
and for today, i highjacked logiteck's LogiLove section of the day

[Logilove] well basically ive found a girl that likes me and i like her back, i hope this one lasts longer than the last one but well, only time will tell.... oh, dont ask for pics... i have none of them. i prefeer the real thing.[/Logilove]
[:gnasher:]
[logilove]
some little prick on fb decided to make a fake fb with 4 friends, and 8 completely different pictures, inbox my gf saying im cheating on her and to back off..we reported her after f*king with her, and making her think she is going to get charged for fraud
[/logilove]
[/:gnasher:]
Quote :Me
truth or dare?
would you cheat on your gf with Tor?

11:46pmChris(logi)
yeah i would hes a hottie XD

damn.... i tought you had more self awareness of tve's actions on little boys! D=

i kiid..

/spam
im so embarrassed
You bstrds
Maggo - talking about you, you girl
But enough of this, pictures please.
Quote from logitekg25 :[:gnasher:]
[logilove]
some little prick on fb decided to make a fake fb with 4 friends, and 8 completely different pictures, inbox my gf saying im cheating on her and to back off..we reported her after f*king with her, and making her think she is going to get charged for fraud
[/logilove]
[/:gnasher:]

Shouldn't cheat on her then

Joking, how do you know it was a she who made the FB?
This thread is full of bastards, i dont think there's any normal human who would post so much nonsense in a public forum which everybody can read.

That's just stupid, no more to say than putting on my for the ones who will flame me now.

but i don't care cause it's my opinion.
Quote from Timo1992 :

You wouldn't care so I won't say your opinion sucks.

Instead, I'll say your name sucks
Quote from Timo1992 :This thread is full of bastards, i dont think there's any normal human who would post so much nonsense in a public forum which everybody can read.

That's just stupid, no more to say than putting on my for the ones who will flame me now.

Troll harder Timo.
i dont know its a she...but she is OBVIOUSLY fake, and now me and my friend are f*king with her, and he is now "in a relationship" with her
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're painting women with a pretty wide brush.

I won't be married. Never. It's a pointless ordeal.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mostly because it is just.. it's a piece of paper and a huge ceremony for what? For some woman that statistically will likely leave you and take 1/2 your shit?

Who's painting who with what brush now?

Marriage is a public/diplomatic promise, it's not just a piece of paper, people only say that when they have commitment issues.
Quote from BlueFlame :Who's painting who with what brush now?

Marriage is a public/diplomatic promise, it's not just a piece of paper, people only say that when they have commitment issues.

Trust me.. commitment issues are about the furthest from the truth with me at this point. Hell, it'd be better if I was able to just be a tramp and not care about people.
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont know its a she...but she is OBVIOUSLY fake, and now me and my friend are f*king with her, and he is now "in a relationship" with her

OMG FACEBOOK DRAMA :ambulance

Q-ick, u r pass meh razor blade k yes lol imma die now kthxbai roflmfao seriously lol
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Trust me.. commitment issues are about the furthest from the truth with me at this point. Hell, it'd be better if I was able to just be a tramp and not care about people.

I thought the same a couple of years ago, now I don't and maybe in a few years, I think the same again. It is just that who I am with is what I will think about it (is that even a good sentence? It is late already..).
single. i was saying why its not working but how i still liked her..
her "sounds like you want me to break up with you, so you dont hurt me?"
me "kinda :j"
her "why?? i dont wanna lose you so why would i break up with you?"
me "idk but i do still like you btw..but i feel like the relationship isnt really going anywhere."
her "kay.. so your done?"
me "i think so "
her "kay. well we can't be friends."
me "why not"
"that literally kills me inside"
her "cause i dont want too."
me "why not? if you dont wanna lose me, why would you not wanna even be friends?"
her "why would i want to tease myself with something i want and cant have?"
me "i never said we cant be anything..i do still like you. when i start going up to maine more i will gladly date you again. but with school on friday i dont think i will be up in the next few months. it kills me not being able to see someone that long."
her "well oh well im done. by chris and have a f*king nice life!"
me " well f*k my life"
her "you did it. not me."
me "but i dont see why you have to kill me inside. i dont wanna hurt you at all. i try not to. i care about you. but as of right now its not working out."
her "as of right now. im pissed and hurt and dont want anything to do with you. but just remember you chose this not me."
me "when you arent pissed will you want to be friends. cause i wanna kill myself at this point. this is the worst thing possible."
her "probably not."
me "i really dont see why"
her "i told you why."
me i kno wthat, and i never said we are completely through. when we start going to maine more il gladly try again. but it will hurt borh of us more and more when i dont even go up, and when i do it will be snowy and the golf cart and predator cant make it to your house"
her "yeah well im not gaming your games.. and not waiting around. so peace."
me "please reconsider..text me if you need anything at all. il let you cool down."
her "nope. im not reconsidering. your loss. not mine."
me "where did i go wrong? why are you friends with other people who actually tried to hurt you? i tried my hardest to not make you mad or upset at all, and what i get in return is pretty much me wanting to die."
her "im not immature and fighting over text messaging."

FACEBOOK: amanda is the girl who made a fake profile to try to get us apart, and it seems like she started all this, but she diddnt. then last night me and another GUY friend were messing with her and he is in a fb relationship with her and i was doing nothing except just feeding him ideas.

Tasha

BTW HAVE FUN WITH AMANDA!
8:00pmMe

who?
8:00pmTasha

amanda smithh!
8:01pmMe

the fake bitch?
8:01pmTasha

yeeo

yeep*

funny shes come into the picture, and nothing is working?

whatever chris.

**** off!
8:01pmMe

oh kinda cant...and thats not why..
8:02pmTasha

yeah righttt!
8:02pmMe

i pointed out that she was fake

you proved it
8:02pmTasha

yeahh.. and who was the one that sat up and talked to her all last night?

and played around like she was real.
8:02pmMe

nick

the one who tells me he loves me

HE

who doesnt take anything seriously
8:05pmTasha

yeeeeep!

bye!
Seems childish, 'I want to kill myself' stuff

Plenty more girls out there, just go muff diving, It's amazing what you can get (Besides STD's)
losing her as a friend was literally the ONLY thing i diddnt want out of all this. i could take everything else. every time my family goes on vacation, il be bored. depressed.
Everyone loses someone sometime in their life, I lost my first love (plays violins) etc and she HATES me, not spoke in 6 months, but hey, I'm out of this town tomorrow, plenty of girls where I am, new people etc, life's ok if you make it ok.
yeah but i just wanna know if when she cools down if she will wanna be friends again.
oh, sucks to read that...... it was bound to happen anyway. WHATEVER action the male counterpart does, the female will still find a reason to get mad.
Quote from el pibe :WHATEVER action the male counterpart does, the female will still find a reason to get mad.

That's usually the point when it's good to give them some "breathing room" and not talk about it/bother them with the subject, is it not?
Quote from el pibe :oh, sucks to read that...... it was bound to happen anyway. WHATEVER action the male counterpart does, the female will still find a reason to get mad.

false. You are clearly either only experienced with total bitches or high school/middle school girls. Both likely. The trick is to find the nice ones, the (mostly) good girls. Not to say they can't be cute. But it usually isn't the absolute hottest ones that make the best relationships.
Quote from wheel4hummer :That's usually the point when it's good to give them some "breathing room" and not talk about it/bother them with the subject, is it not?

Matters on the person, but most of the time it could work, yes.

Logi: All I gotta say is... Don't expect something in a relationship at so young of an age. Honestly, how would your relationship progress any? She looks impossible to please anyways since she thinks talking it out is "fighting". Just go on and walk up to another chick again and ask her for her number and you will forget all about the other girl.
i know..all im trying right now is to stil be her friend.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG