The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :

No what it is - in Britain where the majority of the population is unilingual - is an immediate and demonstrable way of showing intellectual prowess, but you'll need to back that up with more than just a few stock phrases by actually being intelligent or you're only wooing the shallowest vixens on the job market. If it was all that's required then the Daily Mail would have been wooed by immigrants a long time ago.

In other countries, like Wales and the rest of the world, where bi lingualism is more common it's a way of acting like a pretentious twit by proving you can do something that 85% of the population can do. It's like saying "Oh look at me mum, I can walk".

There really aren't that many Scandinavian women who can't at least hold a basic conversation in English and/or another language.

Mind you if you want to flatter a girl with your intelligence you could do worse than speaking to her in another language - i've never seen square roots used in a sucessful chat up.

Paragraph #1 You are correct.
Paragraph #2 You are also correct.
Paragraph #3 You are correct, but that is the point. You have gone out of your way to learn a language which you aren't required to learn by necessity. At least, they will ask you what posessed you to learn such a language, and you have gotten a conversation out of just that. Plus, Scandinavian languages (bar Icelandic and Finnish) are useful because Danish/Swedish/Norwegian are strongly Germanic, thus reading Dutch and German becomes tenfold easier when you don't know them.
Quote from BlueFlame :Paragraph #3 You are correct, but that is the point. You have gone out of your way to learn a language which you aren't required to learn by necessity. At least, they will ask you what posessed you to learn such a language, and you have gotten a conversation out of just that. Plus, Scandinavian languages (bar Icelandic and Finnish) are useful because Danish/Swedish/Norwegian are strongly Germanic, thus reading Dutch and German becomes tenfold easier when you don't know them.

If you need to learn another language to get small talk going then you have seriously got to work on your use of English.
Quote from Becky Rose :If you need to learn another language to get small talk going then you have seriously got to work on your use of English.

In my manipulative world you can lay any female with fickle ideals.
Quote from BlueFlame :In my manipulative world you can lay any female with fickle ideals.

Then your world must be filled with disease ridden, brainless tramps. Decent girls aren't awed by simple tricks as "OH, LOOK AT ME, I'M SPEAKING A LANGUAGE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" or "I JUST MADE A QUARTER DISAPPEAR!".
Quote from dawesdust_12 : Decent girls aren't awed by simple tricks as "OH, LOOK AT ME, I'M SPEAKING A LANGUAGE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" or "I JUST MADE A QUARTER DISAPPEAR!".

Most people are, never mind just females.
Quote from BlueFlame :Most people are, never mind just females.

You must spend time with a lot of americans.
the trick is to make yourself seem intriguing, if you can do that, most women will take an interest

and the easiest way to do that is by "simple tricks"
Quote from Becky Rose :
No what it is - in Britain where the majority of the population is unilingual - is an immediate and demonstrable way of showing intellectual prowess, but you'll need to back that up with more than just a few stock phrases by actually being intelligent or you're only wooing the shallowest vixens on the job market. If it was all that's required then the Daily Mail would have been wooed by immigrants a long time ago.

In other countries, like Wales and the rest of the world, where bi lingualism is more common it's a way of acting like a pretentious twit by proving you can do something that 85% of the population can do. It's like saying "Oh look at me mum, I can walk".

Err... Isn't Wales=Britain after all
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Err... Isn't Wales=Britain after all

Wales is part of Britain but it's not part of England (although English people often get confused by that). And that was exactly my point, that even within Britain there are many bi lingual people - therefore being one of the many to speak a second language makes you about as exceptional as somebody who gets their hair cut and has eaten at a McDonald's once or more times. Ergo, it doesn't drive the ladies crazy - it's just something people do - except English people that is, who remain mostly dumfounded at the concept of there being more than just the English and American languages in the world.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You must spend time with a lot of americans.

Lol no, but I understand your reasoning.
Quote from Klutch :the trick is to make yourself seem intriguing, if you can do that, most women will take an interest

and the easiest way to do that is by "simple tricks"

Klutch is on the ball.
Quote from BlueFlame :Lol no, but I understand your reasoning.

If a woman is facinated by simple tricks, do you really think she'll be intelligent enough to keep any kind of conversation, or even smart enough to be a good lay?

No, becuase she's probably the one that walking to your apartment, see's something shiny, walks towards it and get hit by a speeding taxi.
Quote from Becky Rose :In other countries, like Wales and the rest of the world, where bi lingualism is more common

i dont think speaking english and sheep qualifies as bilingual
Quote from Shotglass :i dont think speaking english and sheep qualifies as bilingual

that's Baalingual.
Quote from Klutch :and the easiest way to do that is by "simple tricks"

Or just dress up as Harry Potter one day, and carry around a wand, make up "spells" and "cast" them on hot chicks. "Dulcis gymnos cunninglus" or something. (Yes, I seriously did spend 2min looking at latin&greek roots on wikipedia to make that up. :| )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If a woman is facinated by simple tricks, do you really think she'll be intelligent enough to keep any kind of conversation, or even smart enough to be a good lay?

No, becuase she's probably the one that walking to your apartment, see's something shiny, walks towards it and get hit by a speeding taxi.

All women are attracted by shiny shiny you fool, thats why they need a big huge ring to remind them that they are still married!
Quote from BlueFlame :All women are attracted by shiny shiny you fool, thats why they need a big huge ring to remind them that they are still married!

If the tramps you're around need a ring to remind them "I'm married" before they suck some other guys dick... You know the wrong kinds of girls.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If the tramps you're around need a ring to remind them "I'm married" before they suck some other guys dick... You know the wrong kinds of girls.

All women are the same. They find your wallet and use it faster than you can say haywayddaminnit. Plus the fact you took what I said seriously and not as the joke it was. You're not married so you won't understand yet.
Quote from BlueFlame :All women are attracted by shiny shiny you fool, thats why they need a big huge ring to remind them that they are still married!

But men wear wedding rings too. So I don't really see how that makes sense.
Quote from wheel4hummer :But men wear wedding rings too. So I don't really see how that makes sense.

Yea, well if you see a guy with a stone that glimmers more than a solar flare he ain't married. He's a fag.
Quote from BlueFlame :All women are the same. They find your wallet and use it faster than you can say haywayddaminnit. Plus the fact you took what I said seriously and not as the joke it was. You're not married so you won't understand yet.

You're painting women with a pretty wide brush.

I won't be married. Never. It's a pointless ordeal.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're painting women with a pretty wide brush.

I won't be married. Never. It's a pointless ordeal.

Why do you think that? I, myself, believe that if I get married I will be more connected and therefore I think that my (then) wife is not leaving. When we are in the 'girlfriend'-section, she can leave much easier then when we are married. I choose to get married because it will give me more confidence.
yeah, that's a good reason for marriage
Mostly because it is just.. it's a piece of paper and a huge ceremony for what? For some woman that statistically will likely leave you and take 1/2 your shit?

Not to mention I've given up mostly at trying to fin that person to spend forever with.. maybe it's jsut me seeing life through shit-tinted glasses.
haha you guys are bitter f***s. stop moaning and maybe go for the nice women that don't burn through your money and are independant of you.

This thread gives me guaranteed laughs every day

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG