The online racing simulator
lol
Give it a year.
Things didn't go anywhere with gothgirl, had a fun time hanging out but she doesn't seem interested

but i met a lubly 17yo at a party last weekend, been txting/talking on phone non stop since saturday, and will be taking her out to dinner not this week but next ^.^
Quote from Klutch :
but i met a lubly 17yo at a party

arent you a bit too old for a 17yo... and party?

@logi

JUST GO KISS HER GOD DAMNIT! What are you waiting for?
Can you get a STD from kissing?
Maybe a kiss downunder is something different.... hehe

Just came home from the US. Feel mega shit! Got a cold from the flight and the food was shit, so also stomach problems....

I also feel really bad about how i acted towards the girl. Before I went to bed today we had a talk about what happened and she told me she was pissed off that a didn't say goodnight etc.. for a couple of nights and that I didn't talked to her. So it's kinda stupid right now and I'm annoyed as ****. I took some stuff home for her because her bag was overweight so I might go see her to bring her stuff back and then talk. I'll just wait for now until she gets back at me.

Now going to the toilet for a huge dump and getting shaved, bye.
Quote from Scrabby :I also feel really bad about how i acted towards the girl. Before I went to bed today we had a talk about what happened and she told me she was pissed off that a didn't say goodnight etc.. for a couple of nights and that I didn't talked to her.

Did you feel bad about how you acted before or after she told you she was pissed off?
Before, that's why i tried to make it up before we left. We had some fun the last day but I didn't realised she was that upset.
And i wanted to tell her what i felt like, but never got the chance to.
Quote from el pibe :arent you a bit too old for a 17yo... and party?

I'm 21

and yeah, i usually dont like younger(hence why my ex was 24)
Quote from Klutch :I'm 21

and yeah, i usually dont like younger(hence why my ex was 24)

Ive now realised i dont like the younger girls.. had a 17 y.o girlfriend for a few months that turned serious straight away, talking about the future etc and how we would want to live our lifes (not with each other but in general) and everything seemed perfect.. but as soon as i mentioned a certain future career she turned in to a different person. She wasnt a fan of the prospect of me joining the army, nor that i was thinking about choosing the 22 year contract.

Everything went quiet for a couple of days and we finally started texting again, and suddenly she "urgently" needed to see me, so ofcourse i went out and made the effort of walking for an hour and half, just to get binned because she didnt think it would be a good idea dating a guy that would be touring round the world with the forces because she would be alone with 'the future spouse' so to speak.

This i s why younger girls (mainly teens) are not the option, unless they are REALLY mature. They have no clue what they want, the almost seem bipolar for the fact they change their mind every 5 seconds about things and they cant just be civil, they always have to be doing things, trying to keep me awake on work nights for some fun (although thats not a problem but theres a limit to these things).

Not going hunting for a girl to settle down with, just going to go with the flow, ill just hang fire and wait for it to come to me, and if that happens, i feel i could make the right decisions easier than searching for the right one.
To be fair sean, you would be married to your work rather than her
Quote from Bmxtwins :To be fair sean, you would be married to your work rather than her

I dont like my work, to be honest the correct phrase would be "shittest job.eu".
Quote from xtraction :This i s why younger girls (mainly teens) are not the option, unless they are REALLY mature. They have no clue what they want

you seem to be confused about what maturity and knowing what you want means
sounds like she knows exactly what she wants and youre not it and shes mature and decisive enough to take action
hung out last night and went in the hot tub, hanging out today to help me install my dropped sunroof

then il probably take her on a proper date...who knows.
logitekg25, did you wear protection, aids and shit.
He was just waiting for a mate
I remember mister g25 making a really weird post about std's maybe a year or two back?.
I was surprised about the fact he did not have one already.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I remember mister g25 making a really weird post about std's maybe a year or two back?.
I was surprised about the fact he did not have one already.

To get an STD you actually haffto get laid.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :To get an STD you actually haffto get laid.

You can also get one from grinding. Didn't you know that?
Quote from Bose321 :You can also get one from grinding. Didn't you know that?

Right. This forum taught me that lesson.

No grinding on dirty skanks!

Curious though what classifies as a skank?
Is it just sl*ts or do they have to be orange?
....anyways, moving on :hide:

...had her over last night, we installed that sunroof...how romantic

went out to get a hot chocolate, came back for a movie, made out a little, sent her on her way an hour past curfew. /eventful
Quote from logitekg25 :went out to get a hot chocolate, came back for a movie, made out a little, sent her on her way an hour past curfew. /eventful

LAD.

l

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG