The online racing simulator
I think that's the story of almost every single man there is.
Sometimes I wish i were single again, but honestly i can't imagine my life without someone being on my side, just to think about of coming home without someone else besides my cat waiting for me gets me depressed...
Quote from Rappa Z :I think that's the story of almost every single man there is.

Yep.

Quote from -NightFly- :Sometimes I wish i were single again, but honestly i can't imagine my life without someone being on my side, just to think about of coming home without someone else besides my cat waiting for me gets me depressed...

I'm going to tell her that!
Quote from -NightFly- :Sometimes I wish i were single again, but honestly i can't imagine my life without someone being on my side, just to think about of coming home without someone else besides my cat waiting for me gets me depressed...

i dont even have a cat..
Quote from wheel4hummer :I quite enjoy being single, then I can make fun of people with all their relationship woes and not feel like a hypocrite afterwards!

True.

It's actually awesome, when i see a friend talking with his girl, i always walk to them and ask "Whatcha doin?" with a creepy smile. Or at various house parties, jumping into rooms with lights off and shouting "WHO'S F--CKING!?!?!" is a nice childish way of having fun. Also, when being single, I can communicate with random girls and no-one's gonna get mad. I have time to go to LfsForum and post various poor excuses of why i don't have a girlfriend too. So much freedom... So much pain...

That is all.
me and mine's one month on tuesday

but anyways, i have noticed when i have a relationship i want to be single, because i always think it will be more 'fun' and overall live my life more while im young; when i eventually persue being single i always end up feeling forever alone, except at the occasional party

after about a year and a half 'not wanting a gf' i got one again, no regrets so far
You need to find a girl which you can combine your own social life with.

It's hard to find one, but when you do find her, there's nothing better, because she's not too much of radaring you everywhere you go and when u get bored with parties n' stuff she's there for you...
As I like to say - I might have my standarts way too high, but all those long years of waiting will totally be worth it!
cccombo breaker by actually posting pic of my gf (actually new one):

I would say that is a nice find
why thank you sir
Quote from Mysho :You need to find a girl which you can combine your own social life with.

It's hard to find one, but when you do find her, there's nothing better, because she's not too much of radaring you everywhere you go and when u get bored with parties n' stuff she's there for you...

I found one like that.
Combo breaker with DOUBLE GF ACTION!

left one is the current one, right one is the ex.

try to beat it!
Duuuuude! Never, EVER, let your gf and your X be friends, it will turn out shit... trust me... been there done that <.<
they were friends before I came in, surprisingly now they are still friends
Trust my words, at start everything is cool, but just you wait, shit will happend
shit already happened and came back around. now show me yours lol
How you know if I got or not? Stalking facebook?
I have only been dating her for a month so not sure if it's fair to post a picture here
cos guys who are alone tend to steer away from thread like these.........
If you knew my history you would know that I am one misserable **** lol
Well ok, I can post a picture of the girl I am dating, not my GF, notice that :

She's on the right, see attachment. A little old picture, but she still looks like that. Awesome lady, a lot of humor, and altho it may look like it on this picture, she's not one of those bimbos. I enjoy her company a lot!
Attached images
69709_10150353092640717_719385716_16246171_7424181_n.jpg
Quote from The Very End :If you knew my history you would know that I am one misserable **** lol
Well ok, I can post a picture of the girl I am dating, not my GF, notice that :

She's on the right, see attachment. A little old picture, but she still looks like that. Awesome lady, a lot of humor, and altho it may look like it on this picture, she's not one of those bimbos. I enjoy her company a lot!

Must.not.fap.
OiiiI! You keep your dirty thoughts for yourself, I'm the only one allowed to think those
Holy shit TVE, I'm surprised!!!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG