The online racing simulator
my '' backup '' gf. she's the best at her job.. she really is!

That's a girls hand.

I can tell by the manicure.
cause the past 10 posts definatly arent more off topic then ANYTHING i have posted..
Quote from logitekg25 :<sad story>

if you really have feelings for your current gf, then you shouldn't have done that IMO. simply forget that day.
if you have feelings, but "not really", i'd say you should meet that girl again.

that advice is provided to you by probably the most misanthropic person in the world.
Quote from el pibe :my '' backup '' gf. she's the best at her job.. she really is!

Maybe something simpler would look a lot better.

(english lesson - simpler or more simple? never got this right)
Quote from Mysho :Maybe something simpler would look a lot better.

(english lesson - simpler or more simple? never got this right)

More simple (right?)

To be a little on topic: I am in a relationship for a little more than 3 months now.. things are not going all too well, but I guess some little things can be altered to make it work
Both simpler and more simple are the same so both
I've been single some time now and have found a happy space in my life. It's about time some chick spoils it by getting me involved.
Quote from Becky Rose :I've been single some time now and have found a happy space in my life. It's about time some chick spoils it by getting me involved.

i have to agree with you that being single is one of the best things that can happen to a human being... i mean, no one moans at you for being lazy, you can go hit on everybody without doing a logiteck and more stuff like that. no need to go out every friday to watch a damn movie or fireworks or whatever your mate makes up just to make u spend a bit of money. + theres a virtual world that sometimes is better than the real one ( that last line is an after effect of playing bioshock 2 a bit too much)
Quote from el pibe :i have to agree with you that being single is one of the best things that can happen to a human being... i mean, no one moans at you for being lazy, you can go hit on everybody without doing a logiteck and more stuff like that. no need to go out every friday to watch a damn movie or fireworks or whatever your mate makes up just to make u spend a bit of money. + theres a virtual world that sometimes is better than the real one ( that last line is an after effect of playing bioshock 2 a bit too much)

Or how about just not be pussywhipped?

I've only ever been in one *proper* relationship and i was able to do any of those things.
Quote from Klutch :Or how about just not be pussywhipped?

I've only ever been in one *proper* relationship and i was able to do any of those things.

Krutch... You're a chauvinistic pig. Your idea of "pussy whipped" is simply respecting a woman as a person. You've indicated in the past how awesome little drugged out sluts are.. that will do whatever you want... and that's how a woman should act...

That's bullshit. Yeah it seems stupid doing those little things.. but trust me, for whatever reason females find a lot of meaning in those things. If they are happy.. I can bet you'd be happy too. Instead you're busy trying to wrap your car around a kangaroo.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Krutch... You're a chauvinistic pig. Your idea of "pussy whipped" is simply respecting a woman as a person.

Uh...no.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :You've indicated in the past how awesome little drugged out sluts are.. that will do whatever you want... and that's how a woman should act...

For sex they're great. Relationship material? Not so much.
i used to think it was great to start off with, but over time i've realised they really arne't worth the time, they cause way too much head****

Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's bullshit. Yeah it seems stupid doing those little things.. but trust me, for whatever reason females find a lot of meaning in those things. If they are happy.. I can bet you'd be happy too.

I don't waste my time on a girl that gets instantly jealous every time i talk to some other girl for more than 5 minutes. I have female friends, why the hell should i not be able to talk to them? And if i do flirt with them so what? Its harmless fun. She should trust me enough to know that i wouldn't do anything beyond flirting anyway.

And as for what el pibe said
"no need to go out every friday to watch a damn movie or fireworks or whatever your mate makes up just to make u spend a bit of money"

Thats why you find someone with common interests, not the first girl that shows an ounce of liking to you.

All of those problems he listed can simply come to a mutual agreement on.
When i was with my gf theres was no jealousy/trust issues because we both trusted each other. We both liked the same things so we both did things we enjoyed. If you're so miserable due to each other and always in a pissed off mood due to something the other person does, then you're clearly not meant to be together, simple as that
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Instead you're busy trying to wrap your car around a kangaroo.

last night was interesting. Supra+Rain+fog makes for an interesting hill run. never held onto the jesus handle so tightly ;D
Actually, Klutch is 100% right.
Me and my girlfriend Sophie on holiday

The last couple of years dating history, in reverse chronological order.

Pretty bad pic of her tbh, she does scrub up nicer but this is the only one I have on computer. On friendly text/ocassional phone terms but dont see each other.

The psycho stalker ex. Huge mistake, must have been desperate.

The ex before that (on the left, me on the right), now a most awesome friend. Still would.
you should never trust anyone with a crooked neck.
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
less talking, more pictures.
Quote from dadge :you should never trust anyone with a crooked neck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one
Quote from dadge :you should never trust anyone with a crooked neck.

Or with a prettier pet dog.
not nice. you must have seen something in her (keep it clean) to go out with her.
-
(simulation) DELETED by simulation
Quote from dadge :not nice. you must have seen something in her (keep it clean) to go out with her.

My fingers, and I washed them afterwards so they were clean tyvm.

Really I don't know why I ever dated mad stalker ex, neither does anyone I know who met her. My friend Faye puts it down to desperation but I plead temporary insanity.

The bigger question is why I stayed with her for around 8 months. When any rational person would have parted ways within a few days, so the temporary part is quite hard to justify.

She had no personality traits I liked, bored me senseless, interfered with my working life (I worked at home then), slept with half of Britain (she had most of your GF's during the time I was with her.), she couldnt be bothered to get a job, left me to all the housework and cooking, and she was rubbish in bed.

I am not proud of that one.

The girl before however, she's mental and I love her to pieces. If we didn't live so far apart I'd have married her already, but distance is a relationship killer. We're good friends now, I miss her and care enough for her that I got on with her current GF because I know that she's a better bet for her, being local to each other.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I swear that made my day 20% better, And question.. is that red picture your girlfriend? We don't allow rouge pictures from Google in here boy!

:hidesbehi As i was saying cause this does look off topic, Pictures.

My love.
http://img689.imageshack.us/f/mehry.jpg/

Me? Well i'm a rouge ninja bouncing off forums, There is no need to see my masked face for all it's awesomeness shawl not be seen!

what picture?

and good luck with her

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG