The online racing simulator
Quote from Klutch :Are you two queer or something?

Ever heard of individual tastes?

While I found her boner-inducingly hot, she's probably another one of those myspace sluts so I couldn't care less. Besides, I'm happy with mine TYVM, and what's more she's beautiful inside to boot.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm gonna break the trend and actually post a picture of my Girl.

I seriously hope you asked her permission to post that second one.

I have to say, I find the lack of respect for what I would expect to be someone you people care for quite astounding on this thread. Imagine how you'd like your partner or ex posting your picture on some girly forum for everyone to letch, (you can stop imagining hot babes now and get back to the reality of ugly people - maybe even men - perving over your picture).

On an even more serious note. Have any of you stopped for even one second to think that you have absolutely no idea what kind of person is looking at your "girlfriends" picture??? I've only looked through the first few pictures and I've already found one girl that is clearly a minor.

Finally, they're your girlfriends. That doesn't mean you own them. They're not your property to be paraded around in public and shown off like some bling car. Have some damn respect.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Has Thomm not spammed this thread yet?

You should ask fuse, he saves all the links
Alltho I see the point, I don't think it's anything serious as long as it's a inocent picture or anything that could be used in a negative way.
But I'll agree Blueflame's ones, (if he has not asked GF) was maybe on the edge.
Just skip the girls, they are bad for you....mmmmm'kay!!!
Quote from xenoa :Just skip the girls, they are bad for you....mmmmm'kay!!!

what, you're gay?
Quote from Thommm :what, you're gay?

I knew some1 would pop the question....
No im not gay!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :While I found her boner-inducingly hot, she's probably another one of those myspace sluts so I couldn't care less. Besides, I'm happy with mine TYVM, and what's more she's beautiful inside to boot.

So if she's beautiful on the inside, she's a total munter on the outside? Lets face it, thats all that means.

No offence to neither BlueFlame or his girlfriend.
But Klutch, you see, different guys have different views on when a girl is hot. And I wouldn't call BlueFlame's girl hot, nor ****able.
Quote from DeKo :So if she's beautiful on the inside, she's a total munter on the outside? Lets face it, thats all that means.

Up to a point, stop being literal TYVM.
Quote from The Very End :Well, but to stay true to this topic, I actually has something going on for the last weeks. If everything goes as wished I'll upload a picture in the future (not going to post picture before anything is certain, thats for sure).

You're ****ed if she ever finds this forum and reads your posts.
Nah, you're just in the closet.

Serioues have to like penis if you tell me you wouldn't smash her if she offered it to you
Quote from zeugnimod :You're ****ed if she ever finds this forum and reads your posts.

Oh my god (blocks zeug from TVE's facebook profile) NO YOU WILL NOT DO!!
Quote from Klutch :Nah, you're just in the closet.

Serioues have to like penis if you tell me you wouldn't smash her if she offered it to you

Haha, seriously, just because you have an interest in cars and games you don't have to be or look like a nerd. And that picture we're discussing, that's a girl I never would go near, she look quite nerdy to me.
I COULD put up a picture of my girlfriend for comparison of what I mean, but I WON'T as this is a public forum.
Quote from xenoa :I knew some1 would pop the question....
No im not gay!

Good cover

And i stil can't belive it myself i went to the city the other day bumped into a girl by accident helped her pick up her stuf
now sunday me has date:jawdrop:.
She said
Quote from Girl I bumped into :Your cute:
Me: Turned red wich made her say aw

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Haha, seriously, just because you have an interest in cars and games you don't have to be or look like a nerd. And that picture we're discussing, that's a girl I never would go near, she look quite nerdy to me.

How is that nerdy? lol?
she looks alt more than anything

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :I COULD put up a picture of my girlfriend for comparison of what I mean, but I WON'T as this is a public forum.

No, thats because you don't have a girlfriend.
And if you do, its ugly.

Enjoy your hand.
Quote from Klutch :How is that nerdy? lol?
she looks alt more than anything

No, thats because you don't have a girlfriend.
And if you do, its ugly.

Enjoy your hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Klutch!
Removed my pic to shut the spammers up.
Quote from Gills4life ::lovies:

I fapped to that picture last week. Love MSN exclusives baby.

jking to ppl that don't know chris is my bff yo he touched me special wayz!
[quote=Dooonster;911845]yes im the ugly .... but going strong a year now so cant complain

/quote]

Dude... your girlfriend is very sweet.
But it doesn't get near of the sweetness of my GF eyes.
fap fap fap

if she blows, u will lose ur weener boy'
illepall @ some people here.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG