The online racing simulator
I disagree.
While there are beautiful asian women on this planet, I have yet to see one in person. All asian girls I've seen around here are small, slightly chubby (yet flat chested) and generally don't have beautiful faces...

Think that is a matter of choise mate.

Don't botter to scroll back in topic, but I am certainly someone said "beuty is defined by the eyes of the beholder" or something similar. Means that what you might think looks like shit, may be a really boner-feast for others.

And, I think the reason why they look, or many of them, looks chubby is due to their low hight. I mean, when they are so low there is not so many places the body fat can go
Haha, I much rather want a girl using, uhm what are name for them on english? Instead of glasses they put them on their eyes for same benefits, lince?

Either way, asian just are not my type, I guess it depends where you come from, but I prefer scandinavian girls. They just much more apeel to me than from other parts of the world.
Quote from The Very End :Haha, I much rather want a girl using, uhm what are name for them on english? Instead of glasses they put them on their eyes for same benefits, lince?

Either way, asian just are not my type, I guess it depends where you come from, but I prefer scandinavian girls. They just much more apeel to me than from other parts of the world.

Lenses? but,

That would mean there huge boobs would shrink instandly.
And that would mean I would have nothing to grab opps i mean hug in
Not going to ask for more details in that direction.

Well, anyway, are you serious on the part about having glasses is like sex apeeling in asian regions?
Quote from The Very End : Not going to ask for more details in that direction.

Well, anyway, are you serious on the part about having glasses is like sex apeeling in asian regions?

Whel it sounds weird but in those regions big boobs plus galasses = the win basicly yes
But lol man, no one has big boobs down there! Have you even seen a _real_ asian lady? Basically my manbobs are bigger than 90% of the womans breasts down there, and I don't know if I should feel ashamed or to point and say "Haha, you really must have offended GOD to deserve that punishment" .
Quote from The Very End :But lol man, no one has big boobs down there! Have you even seen a _real_ asian lady? Basically my manbobs are bigger than 90% of the womans breasts down there, and I don't know if I should feel ashamed or to point and say "Haha, you really must have offended GOD to deserve that punishment" .

Yes so that fantasy there is plainly impossible.
I do know we have gilrs like that hre the gil nextrdor to me for instance whel shes older then me but glasses and HUGE!! boobs

AND you scared me bigtime now
Glasses and big boobs? Well, I couldn't care less, my eyes would not be on the face of the lady anyway.

And why scared, mantits ftw. Right amount of beer and exertice and you'll be amazed of the result.
Quote from The Very End :Glasses and big boobs? Well, I couldn't care less, my eyes would not be on the face of the lady anyway.

And why scared, mantits ftw. Right amount of beer and exertice and you'll be amazed of the result.

No im glad im flatchested
Me also has visible stomach mussles.

But i think face is very importad becaus who wants girl with walrus face?
I can say i dont want that
Lucky you, canot remember since I last could see my feets

Well, but to stay true to this topic, I actually has something going on for the last weeks. If everything goes as wished I'll upload a picture in the future (not going to post picture before anything is certain, thats for sure).
Quote from Klutch :I came.

Too much information

Edit : Oh god lawl senn.
She won't fit thru the slot....
if you want hot asian chicks, go to your nearest arcade that has DDR.

Nom nom nom nom
Quote from Klutch :if you want hot asian chicks, go to your nearest arcade that has DDR.

Nom nom nom nom

I lol'd
I really don't get the guys here that don't like the Asian girls.

I mean, what's wrong with some of this?
OH MY GOD. :hide:
I like asian girls. The nice ones, ofc. They're so... special.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG