The online racing simulator
You just cared enough to make a post about it.
Well from the why you acted on teamspeak you sounded like the typical 16 year old chav from the corner of your street with the socks over the pants and hoody up thinking that there "all that".
Just clearing things up, was a dickhead move of me to post the picture, ive said sorry to Ray and thats all i can do

Well i was brought up in a bad area, i may sound like a chav but im not I don't go on street corners if i did do you think i would be here writing this? I could also say that with your writing ability that your a chav. And the fact your 20 something years old and would rather stay in on a friday and saturday night watching films, that just screams no friends and un-sociable to me.

:O << This guy can bitch too..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Just clearing things up, was a dickhead move of me to post the picture, ive said sorry to Ray and thats all i can do

Well i was brought up in a bad area, i may sound like a chav but im not I don't go on street corners if i did do you think i would be here writing this? I could also say that with your writing ability that your a chav. And the fact your 20 something years old and would rather stay in on a friday and saturday night watching films, that just screams no friends and un-sociable to me.

:O << This guy can bitch too..

Oh so you think every ****er goes out on a friday or saturday night, gets pissed and feels like a band is playing in your head when you wake up the next morning, i don't think so if i want to go out i will.

On another note you call my English when you put "and" at the start of a new senstence.
Quote from rc10racer :Oh so you think every ****er goes out on a friday or saturday night, gets pissed and feels like a band is playing in your head when you wake up the next morning, i don't think so if i want to go out i will.

On another note you call my English when you put "and" at the start of a new senstence.

Atleast i can spell Im 16 your 2x your english is supposed to be alot better than mine, no? You don't have to go and get pissed, it's a sociable thing to do, but you don't have to.

I have some other things i could say that people have told me about you, but hey, i haven't got the bitchyness in me to mention them
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :
I have some other things i could say that people have told me about you, but hey, i haven't got the bitchyness in me to mention them

Oh plz go ahead whats really stopping you?
Quote from rc10racer :On another note you call my English when you put "and" at the start of a new senstence.

Also it should be 'you're a chav'
Whats stopping me? The fact that i don't want to be seen as a shit sitrer, im not someone that loves drama, what i posted was my own personal opinions, the ones im mentioning are other peoples, if they feel you need to know, they will post it because im not going to. Ok?
FLAME WAR : Something I haven't participated in for a while actually :P
Imma Firin' Mah Lazar!!!
Bwaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh
Hah, are you sure she gave you the permission to post her picture on a forum full of racing sim geeks?
None of my business of course, but just wondering. Would be a shame to see her run, as she's quite a looker.
Quote from (SaM) :Hah, are you sure she gave you the permission to post her picture on a forum full of racing sim geeks?
None of my business of course, but just wondering. Would be a shame to see her run, as she's quite a looker.

You think I tell them that I'm going to put their pictures here? lol, either way, those pictures are both on facebook, so already on the internetz. That will be my excuse should shit'eth hit fan'eth
I should throw in a asian selection to the mix........

ex-gf though, have a new one now but not very certain about it.

Quote from JJ72 :I should throw in a asian selection to the mix........

ex-gf though, have a new one now but not very certain about it.

It's hard NOT to have a 'thing' for asian girls. I dated a Thai girl once, she was just cute as hell but us Europeans like big boobs, and Asian girls don't really have big boobs.
Americans like big boobs more than Europeans actually. I for one am not a fan of the big ones, because they almost always tend to hang loose. I love 'em any size, as long as it's firm.

And speaking of Asian, here's my little Indonesian monkey. (Yes, I have permission)
Quote from (SaM) :Americans like big boobs more than Europeans actually. I for one am not a fan of the big ones, because they almost always tend to hang loose. I love 'em any size, as long as it's firm.

And speaking of Asian, here's my little Indonesian monkey. (Yes, I have permission)

It's true I am the same, I prefer a girls legs to her ass or boobs though, but you are right, Firm breasts are the best!
Quote from BlueFlame :It's hard NOT to have a 'thing' for asian girls. I dated a Thai girl once, she was just cute as hell but us Europeans like big boobs

I will disagree with you on both those points...I've never had a thing for Asians, and I'm not really a fan of big boobs either
Has Thomm not spammed this thread yet?
Quote from BlueFlame :It's hard NOT to have a 'thing' for asian girls.

It is actually very hard...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG