The online racing simulator
Quote :You adults are boring and unhappy.

Yep, that just about sum's up adulthood. Our conciliation is that your going to suffer it some day too :P
Quote from jibber :Maybe she has a good heart...

I'm still not gonna post a picture, but i'm moving into a new appartment with mine next month...

Say good bye to your hobbies! I haven't been able to do a damn thing since we moved in together... over a year and a half ago.
Quote from Fuse5 :yeah youve always seemed to attract the young ones.
its the creepy smile, blonde hair and the beemer, i assume
^^

It's the smooth talking, blonde hair, eyes and self-esteem, bro.

Alcohol might have something to do with it as well.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's the smooth talking, blonde hair, eyes and self-esteem, bro.

just help one underage dude buy alcohol, and you'll have little friends for the rest of your life. Doesn't matter how ugly you are.
Quote from KiRmelius :just help one underage dude buy alcohol, and you'll have little friends for the rest of your life. Doesn't matter how ugly you are.

An underage dude? Hah. Not for me.

The hunt continues. I don't struggle at all.

Perhaps hunting isn't the right way to describe this. I'm the best fish in the water (fake it until you make it, if needed) and I let others catch me. This usually gives nice results.
what the **** erik
cmon
is there no girls your age in that rural village of yours?
Quote from Fuse5 :what the **** erik
cmon
is there no girls your age in that rural village of yours?

Elburg has had city rights since 1233 a.d. so I don't live in a village.

The latest ones that I had fun with were 18 years old. Do they count?
Quote from hrtburnout :An underage dude? Hah. Not for me.

The hunt continues. I don't struggle at all.

Perhaps hunting isn't the right way to describe this. I'm the best fish in the water (fake it until you make it, if needed) and I let others catch me. This usually gives nice results.

So you're a manwhore. Congratulaids.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's the smooth talking, blonde hair, eyes and self-esteem, bro.

Quote from MAGGOT :Say good bye to your hobbies! I haven't been able to do a damn thing since we moved in together... over a year and a half ago.

I hope this won't be the case, i can't immagine living without making my music. She's always saying how she would be unhappy if i'd ever have to stop... let's hope she's sincere...
Quote from jibber :
let's hope she's sincere...

Ha ha ha. This.. this is so true. I wish you the best.
Quote :She's always saying how she would be unhappy if i'd ever have to stop... let's hope she's sincere...

God bless your innocence Set the alarm bells ringing when she suggests putting up some shelves for your collection.
Quote from stan.distortion :God bless your innocence Set the alarm bells ringing when she suggests putting up some shelves for your collection.

I actually suggested renting a little studio for my music gear since we're moving into my appartment, which isn't THAT big. She protested and let me know i will have to keep the music there and that there's no way i'll sacrifice my music space for her.

Plus, she's giving me blowjobs on the way to work... did i just say that?!
Blowjobs while driving! How dangerous, you should be locked up for that.
She might be plotting something evil. Be careful!
Jibber you're a hyprocritical idiot. You moan here about danger to other road users for having a lowered or modified car, yet get a blow job whilst driving and apparently that's less severe.

Also the fact you mention it on an internet forum begs me to ask questions of your mental state.
Quote from KiRmelius :You adults are boring and unhappy.

^
also, who said the car was moving? Ever heard of traffic jams?
Quote from jibber :I hope this won't be the case, i can't immagine living without making my music. She's always saying how she would be unhappy if i'd ever have to stop... let's hope she's sincere...

So she'd dump you if, God forbid, you suffered an accident and lost an arm?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :So she'd dump you if, God forbid, you suffered an accident and lost an arm?

realistically....she will slowly back away using other life problem as excuses.
You guys are a bunch of negative nancies...
Well at least it would be harder to drive while receiving blowjobs if your right hand was cut off as you would not be able to change gears (driver sitting on the left). On the other hand (oh! A pun!) losing left hand would mean you couldn't use the turn signal... which is not really a problem for bmw drivers but then again the whole blowjob situation is kind of oxymoronic for bmw drivers.... So basically losing an arm is not really a problem.
Quote from Hyperactive :Well at least it would be harder to drive while receiving blowjobs if your right hand was cut off as you would not be able to change gears (driver sitting on the left).

This is why god invented automatic gearboxes!
Quote from hyntty :This is why god invented automatic gearboxes!

You'll never get a BJ if you drive an auto.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG