The online racing simulator
Despite the fact that i look like a fag and a wierdo with no friends, i have pretty decent social skills when not on the internet.
Quote from Klutch :Despite the fact that i look like a fag and a wierdo with no friends, i have pretty decent social skills when not on the internet.

Despite your best efforts to the contrary, I do actually believe you are a reasonably intelligent person.
Been reading a bit and now that I'm drunk, I'll post some more info.

You see why I was a bit hard hit by the friendzone? I mean, yea I guess we're not in a relationship but by no means has this shit been normal (at least for me).

As far as me showing interest goes; this has been and will always be where I completely **** up. My nature is extremely reserved, so much so that she is without a doubt the only person I have ever expressed any sorts of positive feelings towards and even then things only really went mushy once (the whole thing where she won the handle off me). While this definitely works against me, I believe she gets it. She's been around long enough to understand that I will be completely emotionless unless you really want me to be, and even then I have to have a hell of a lot of trust in you. It happens, rarely, and its damn special when it does.

Some other notes. I am 100% positive she is sending something now, but I have no clue what it entails. She texted me "Your letter is fabulous" but won't give me any other hints. Also, I'd love to go swoop he off her feet or something right now, but dammit I'm 130 miles away without a car. Won't be home until March, and that's just for Spring break.
I still don't see any "Friendzoning" in there.

As for being reserved, most women will see that as a lack of confidence, If you want something, you need to show it, and you need to take it, being apprehensive about it won't get you anywhere.

130miles is only 200km...thats like a 3 hour bus ride, or what? 2 hour train ride?

Thats ****all, before i had my license i used to train that EVERY weekend to go see my ex, man up.
Since you are drunk, its better to be blunt (its not like you can punch me ). Basically, there is no friendzoning going on. If there is anything at all, its that she is showing you stuff and you're turning HER down, not the other way around. But I doubt it is even that.

Basically, you need to find that ball sack of yours, and find where the heck your balls are in them, and then you need to go and confront her about it.

Klutch: Bus and train isn't that popular/efficient here, however he does live in NJ so it may be different there.
Popular/Efficient or not, it doesn't matter. If he actually wanted to, he would find a way. Its just being lazy/Making excuses
Honestly, I don't know of anybody who's taken a bus or train in the United States as a form of transportation

I do know of a few who have done it in trips to France and England, but even they don't do it here. I'm not really sure why.

Quote from PMD9409 :Prepare for the worst, then you will never be disappointed.

Great advice, but also hope for the best or you'll become unbearable. I've done this before

I've always had alack of emotion some what like you have described Rappa Z. It always seems to get me into trouble because I tend to notknow what kind of emotion to give off when my girlfriend is in a bad mood. (rarely on the other side of the emotional realm as well, butthat's a different story, and none of this seems to be a part of your problem).

In any event, I think you need to just be straight with her and NOT rush things and make either of you uncomfortable. Let it go naturally, and don't say anything to the "big mouth". You'll gain trust in one another slowly as it should be and if anything else becomes of the situation then you've gotten what you've been looking for (a long term relationship chance that is I believe, right? :shy.This is all assuming that you have no competition. This is something that you'll have to learn after you gain some amount of trust and you start revealing more personal things and she does as well. You may be able to judge this for yourself until this time. I think the answeris no from what you've written however. If you do have competition you need to reserve her attention somehow by stating your intent right away just in case.

I have no experience hardly, so take this advice as you will. I have only ever had one girl friend and I've been with her for almost 2 years through high school (part of my Sophomore, all of my Junior, and from the beginning to now in my Senior year). We never have had competition on either end and after about a month of talking over the internet only (aside from what we knew of one another from a little while back) we began dating. Thing is that one of you will eventually have to just state how you feel and then you'll have to build from there. You'll do it together if the feeling is mutual, and if it's not it will be mostly up to you to build her trust in you and all the while you have to make sure that she knows what you're really there for. Don't let her think you're just being friendly for very long. Make your self a little more emotional just to appeal, but DO NOT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE only change how much you are of certain things in minor amounts as to appeal to her. If you dochange yourself, she possibly could fall into "love" with a guy who doesn't exist. If it's not there it's not there, and it's for the best that you don't try to change it by changing you.

After about a year we got to the point where we told each other (literally) everything, because honestly neither of us have very close friends to betray the information to. It would work if you do have close friends so long as you make sure to draw a huge line between your love interest and your friends that is not allowed to be crossed (EVER).

Also, it may be important to note that I will never drink alcohol and that neither does my girl friend. This may play an important factor in that we are actually able to keep our secrets just that: secret.

I hope I have helped, because if not I've wasted almost an hour writing this to try and help

(WTF is friendzoning BTW?)
Thanks, I would have looked it up, but I thought I was headed to bed... turns out I wasn't . I assumed that it had something to do with a girl listening to her friends, but I didn't see anything like that so I kind of ignored it.

I think I covered that problem in the post above none-the-less
Quote from PMD9409 :

If it wasn't Daytona weekend I'd meet you at Universal (got a year long pass I gotta use!)

Aaaah, but we're going on monday or tuesday. We are there for the races all week and weekend. We have a house on the beach too
Now this is just a tease (in gf thread trolololol), I got Uni Monday - Friday. Mannnnnnnnnnn. Got excited to meet a drifting superstar.
Quote from PMD9409 :Basically, you need to find that ball sack of yours, and find where the heck your balls are in them, and then you need to go and confront her about it.

Just to clarify; don't confront her about your ball sack. (Yet, anyways) She *might* get put off by that.

Quote :Klutch: Bus and train isn't that popular/efficient here, however he does live in NJ so it may be different there.

My folks live an hour and a half away. The bus ride takes 3 hours, and costs $50. Each way. I hate the damn bus.

That being said, if it was to get to the girl I wanted, it's not even a speed bump, really.
so uh, yeah guys. i fixed it, back with her... so help rappa, he needs it.
Quote from MAGGOT :Just to clarify; don't confront her about your ball sack.

Yeah that could have been worded better.
You could always confront her WITH your ball sack.
King of Betas

(Yes 4chan. Deal with it.)

Its long but worth it. Just... wow. Speechless.
Oh my, and Rappa thinks he has it bad.
Quote from DevilDare :King of Betas

(Yes 4chan. Deal with it.)

Its long but worth it. Just... wow. Speechless.

ehm, could you give me a summary? Didn't quite understand what that was all about, part from that girl being too dumb to breath. And what does "Beta" stand for??
Urban Dictionary

And you pretty much got it to be honest. The whole story is just pathetic and sad.
mmm... that cactus in middle shows a finger
Claire Danes?
@rappa

just ask her out on a date, call it a date. say "do you want to go on a coffee date?"

thats it. confirmed to work. straight forward, casual enough that it can be turned around just in case, but i wouldnt at this point.
just fyi, you can freely take my (ex)gf now as she's available on the single market.
Quote from Dennis93 :just fyi, you can freely take my (ex)gf now as she's available on the single market.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Now tell someone who gives a shit.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG