The online racing simulator
lol
Quote from dawesdust_12 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU-s2yWgEI8

Saw that one coming. LOL

Quote from Rappa Z :As much as I could bitch about the friendzone, at least people get out of it. I'm now in the fatherzone. I'm pretty sure no one ****s their father.

Quote from ACCAkut :a guy I know got "brotherzoned" by the cute girl that moved into his flatshare. Seriously, she even added him as "brother" on facebook

Unless you live in Alabama, then it's not a problem. Or maybe parts of Georgia. Or Carolina. Or any of those back-woods southern areas, really.
3 pages of all text and no pics. What has this thread come to.
Quote from MAGGOT :Unless you live in Alabama, then it's not a problem. Or maybe parts of Georgia. Or Carolina. Or any of those back-woods southern areas, really.

Alabama and Louisiana are the two trouble makers in that department.

Quote from jrd.racer :3 pages of all text and no pics. What has this thread come to.

It honestly isn't that bad, it could be much worse.
Quote from jrd.racer :3 pages of all text and no pics. What has this thread come to.

Removed
Quote from Minimaxman :Here we go then:

Congratulations, Sir. Just the type of girl next door looks I find utmost enjoyable in the opposite sex.

Question: had you been bonking her when this picture was taken, would it be accurate to class that as safe sex?
Quote from e2mustang :how about in same sex?

When I say 'opposite sex', I mean the one which is opposed to mine, not the sex which is opposed the that girl's one. All that sex got me confused now.
You people are stupid, sex is sex! :insane:
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame
I wish.

Quote from Rappa Z :I got slapped in the face by the friendzone today, but I can't say I didn't deserve it.

So we went from this to being about 75% positive that she's going to mail me something for Valentine's Day. Do I send something the other way and risk the awkwardness of the other 25%?
"You have been a great friend, Happy Valentine's Day!"

Good luck responding to that.
Quote from PMD9409 :"You have been a great friend, Happy Valentine's Day!"

Good luck responding to that.

Honestly, I'd get a kick out of that.
Prepare for the worst, then you will never be disappointed.
dont expect anything, thats a better advice...
She asked for my address and told me she was 'going to send me some cool stationary' right after asking if I was banging anyone at school.

Is it so far fetched?
Now I'm just hoping she sends you a fleshlight.
I might nominate that for post of the year.
See, it is possible to have a good time in this thread without the use of pictures. But on the other hand, we aren't even discussing someone's girlfriend.

And thanks lol
Quote from Rappa Z :She asked for my address and told me she was 'going to send me some cool stationary' right after asking if I was banging anyone at school.

Is it so far fetched?

How did you get slapped in the face by the friendzone?
Will give a better idea as to the situation

At the moment, i just think you might be looking into it a bit much (Looking for signs that aren't there kind of thing)
Good point made. I already forgot if you have said anything to her Rappa. I mean, you clearly like her, but does she know? She must if you are being friend-zoned.

If she does know and still does it to you, then well, find a way to deal with it or just drop her.
PMD, where do you live in Florida? I'm going to Orlando --> Daytona Beach in 17 days!

I did something stupid saturday. I was chatting with the girl i like (and she likes me i'm pretty sure) and said something like "Hmm, tomorrow another sunday don't know what to do. All the other people I know are busy". Where she replies: I'm not . But I didn't really go further on that and just kept chatting till somewhere in the night...

So sunday we were chatting again and I just said. "Next time I'll come and visit you and then we can do something fun ". Her reply: "Jaaaaaaaaaa" (She's german). So that was a missed shot haha!

But nonetheless. She asked me yesterday to change seats in the plane so we can sit next to eachother for the 2 short 2 hours flights. And she wants to go to the movies in soon
You go, dude..

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG