The online racing simulator
Now that the dust is beginning to settle between you lot bickering...

... tits or gtfo!
I had a penis once..
Quote from Franky.S :I had a penis once..

Your new sig should then be:

Franky.S: Man or Woman?
Quote from jibber :Well, read up a little on how people react when they meet soulmates

whatever you say i still think theres no such thing
just short term overzealous attraction
Quote from PMD9409 :Your new sig should then be:

Franky.S: Man or Woman?

Wouldnt be fair to sig quote myself tbh.
Quote from Shotglass :whatever you say i still think theres no such thing
just short term overzealous attraction

And I say you're wrong. Of course what you say is all too true in many cases...

but my parents met the first week of college, started dating their second week, and are still very happily together. Basically same story for my girlfriend's parents. My grandparents dated from early high school, got married, still inseparable. To me, my life experiences would indicate that there is such thing as a soul mate. (maybe people have multiple soul mates in teh world) And all you have to do is meet one of them and then it just clicks.

hope it works out that way for you jibber
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :And I say you're wrong. Of course what you say is all too true in many cases...

but my parents met the first week of college, started dating their second week, and are still very happily together. Basically same story for my girlfriend's parents. My grandparents dated from early high school, got married, still inseparable. To me, my life experiences would indicate that there is such thing as a soul mate. (maybe people have multiple soul mates in teh world) And all you have to do is meet one of them and then it just clicks.

hope it works out that way for you jibber

Thanks man.

I don't know, i didn't believe there would be such a thing either. That's why it scares me a little to be honest. She's born two days before me, same year. We're the same in 99% of things so far... and when i was with her, it was like somebody stopped the clock from ticking. And while i'm a person who develops feelings way quick, and generally like to fool myself a little with these things... this feels very different to anything i've ever experienced.

I'm not even saying i love her already. It's just that i've never met somebody like her, never was kissed like she kissed me, never had anybody care for me like she does. Guess i should just be freaking happy for it and take it from there (slow, but with an open heart).

Ahh well, we'll see...
Got a girlfriend guys.

No biggy.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Got a girlfriend guys.

No biggy.

Yes, and she gave you a blowjob. Do you want a memorable trophy with your name and some nice quote on it now?
her tongue piercing gets stuck behind my teeth all the time D:
I can think of many ways that piercing will be quite disfunctional
My gf has a tongue piercing.

Its delightful.
:faint:
hahahaha
Hey guys, I have a normal stable relatiaonship. I get the feeling this isn't the thread for me?
Quote from Jakg :Hey guys, I have a normal stable relatiaonship. I get the feeling this isn't the thread for me?

Not unless you're crazy in love so much it hurts or you enjoy getting your bellend tickled by someone with a tongue piercing.
Quote from 91mason91 :Not unless you're crazy in love so much it hurts or you enjoy getting your bellend tickled by someone with a tongue piercing.

You should try it. Though my advice, try it with a chick. It is just wrong to look down and find a hairy biker humming on your junk. Even if it does feel good.

Not that I'd know from experience or anything. ¬_¬
Quote from Jakg :Hey guys, I have a normal stable relatiaonship. I get the feeling this isn't the thread for me?

lol well said!
Quote from 91mason91 :Not unless you're crazy in love so much it hurts or you enjoy getting your bellend tickled by someone with a tongue piercing.

<3 tongue piercing bellend ticklage.
Quote from MAGGOT :<3 tongue piercing bellend ticklage.

Must...resist.....urge....to.............,sig quote..
Quote from Franky.S :Must...resist.....urge....to.............,sig quote..

In all seriousness, though... One of those in the tongue of the right girl... wow....

On that note... anyone else doing anything with their girlfriend for Christmas? My better half and I are having our own private Christmas dinner, which I'm cooking for her. She's excited... as am I. I love stuffing. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go shove seasoned bread up a bird's arse...

...And I mean the chicken, not my girlfriend.
Quote from maggot ::d

in all seriousness, though... One of those in the tongue of the right girl... Wow....

on that note... Anyone else doing anything with their girlfriend for christmas? My better half and i are having our own private christmas dinner, which i'm cooking for her. She's excited... As am i. I love stuffing. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go shove seasoned bread up a bird's arse...

...and i mean the chicken, not my girlfriend.

:d

Why doesnt that smiley ever work?
I need popcorn.. this thread is entertaining.. No gf here yet though, they are hard to come by..
Quote from Franky.S ::d

Why doesnt that smiley ever work?

Are you trying to do ? Just use a small p.

To be slightly more on topic....no Girlfriend for me. And there prolly won't be one for a long, long time, as I just don't seem to have anything any girl wants.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG