The online racing simulator
Won't get into detail on public, but i'll PM you.
You all say she's pretty and because of that I imagine you want her as well, but you also forget she's a LSD taking drug fiend.

Not what you want, eh?
Let's not continue it down there please

Thanks for the PM Klutch.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You all say she's pretty and because of that I imagine you want her as well, but you also forget she's a LSD taking drug fiend.

Not what you want, eh?

What on earth is wrong with you? Not all people live in this gummybear world of yours with pink glasses on... ever thought about that?
Wow I do not wear pink glasses I just think drugs are bad OK??!???????

Your entire country is more gummybear than I am so I wouldn't talk!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow I do not wear pink glasses I just think drugs are bad OK??!???????

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow I do not wear pink glasses I just think drugs are bad OK??!???????

Speak for yourself then.

Maybe you don't wear pink glasses but you are a narrow minded prejudiced insulting prick.
Ahh narrow minded, because I think a relationship based on drugs and sex isn't good. Okay.

Predujiced, pah. Some people really don't know me.
Quote from s14 drift :because i think a relationship based on drugs and sex isn't good. Okay.

because you know every single inch of my personal life to know the relationship is based soley on drugs and sex. right?

assumption is the mother of all **** ups. get your facts straight.
I don't assume. I just surmise from what I read. If it is indeed otherwise then I can only apologise for making assumtions, but then perhaps if you spoke about something other than drugs..
If you read back a few pages when i was having the disucssion with you before i got together with her, you'd realise.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You all say she's pretty and because of that I imagine you want her as well, but you also forget she's a LSD taking drug fiend.

Not what you want, eh?

Actually she is cute but why you mixed cuteness and drugs together? If she really use drugs, she is cute but sooo stupid.
Yeah, shes extremely stupid.

Straight A student and currently studying Psychology and Hospitality at tafe.
Quote from Klutch :Yeah, shes extremely stupid.

Sorry big guy, she is actually really nice. Im jealous man.
Quote from Klutch :Yeah, shes extremely stupid.

so opposites do attract :hide:
Quote from Osco :so opposites do attract :hide:

I laughed

But in actuality, she looks and sounds really nice. Great catch there
some posts on this page are embarassing. no, this time it is not le rave-god. i feel sorry for the relationship analyzing guy.

that girl seems like a good catch, klutch. enjoy your time with her.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Not what you want, eh?

uhhh... exactly what I want. Where can I get me one of those Klutch?

I'm gonna effin die if my girlfriend ever stalks my stuff and reads this

And damage control in the event she does: You know I love you and I'm only joking about the finding another girl bit... but seriously, can I get you to try some LSD with me?
I just got the best blowjob.

Been messing around with my Mother again Dustin?

I told you to stop.
I tell you guys, finding your soulmate is not fun! I hope it never happens to you!

I have never experienced something like this. Sh*t is crazy!

We planned to see each other again this weekend (she lives about 3 hours away), but now the plans for their family christmas dinner changed... so yeah, there's no way to see each other this weekend.

I'm going crazy here, completely lost... how can one person be so important in your life all of a sudden?!

She takes it a lot more easier, i guess i should do it like her and just be happy that i've found such a person, and be patient... but i'm seriously going nuts... i'm fu**ing lost. Ahhhhhrgh!!!
Quote from jibber :I tell you guys, finding your soulmate is not fun! I hope it never happens to you!

I have never experienced something like this. Sh*t is crazy!

We planned to see each other again this weekend (she lives about 3 hours away), but now the plans for their family christmas dinner changed... so yeah, there's no way to see each other this weekend.

I'm going crazy here, completely lost... how can one person be so important in your life all of a sudden?!

She takes it a lot more easier, i guess i should do it like her and just be happy that i've found such a person, and be patient... but i'm seriously going nuts... i'm fu**ing lost. Ahhhhhrgh!!!

note to self...

buy Jibber satnav for christmas

On a serious note it is good that you have found someone right for you. Treat her well.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG