The online racing simulator
yeah, im not going to

shes one of my closest friends, so either way ill be happy whichever way it turns out
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Corrected for you.

Also how nice of you to cast judgement. They might be very happy and who are you to be the judge of that. What the eff do you know about relationships anyway, you 'aint no Dr Phil, foo'.

While we're on the subject of relationships, you aren't really one to talk.

You can easily be lonely and be in a relationship. But part of knowing relationships is being in many but actually trying to make it work, not just bagging and shagging.
- talk talk | + pic pic
Quote from jibber :That's the biggest excuse ever. So typical. Whenever a girl told me this, i turned around and didn't look back.

What a good man will always do, nothing I can't stand more than guys who stick around and stick around. Relationship is a cold hearted mistress, you gotta stick around for what you do like, and bolt for what you don't. I ended it with many girls cos I didn't like how they spent their time or because I didn't like some of the things they did and or said. I didn't wait around or moan to them so they feel reluctant to change who they are. You just gotta stand up for what you believe in, most of the 'hot' girls will probably not have a personality which meshes with the majority on this forum anyway, sometimes you get lucky though.
Stick to the thread and keep posting the pics, guys!

HAHA

Forever alone :d
Xxxx XX says
just for the record, if i hadnt already committed to shan, you'd totally have a chance.
Klutch lol says
ive had a long time to accept the fact that nothing may ever happen between us
Xxxx XX says
but i want it to
i feel horrible

Not sure if this is a win or a fail..
It's a fail, because you made it up.
she playin' you fool
Quote from Jakg :she playin' you fool

True that playa, if she wanted you she'd take it ayyyyy.

read up

shes one of my closest friends, not some random

theres no reason she would "play" me, she can get sex from me any time she wants, she gets both the emotional and physical side to our friendship.
LSD messin' wit cha mind lil homie HOLY **** THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!!
-_-"
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well. Waking up on that morning, I went downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant, say, 'Happy Birthday!', and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, She barely said good morning, let alone 'Happy Birthday.' I thought, Well, that's marriage for you. The kids though, they'll remember.

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, My secretary Jane said, "Good morning, boss. And by the way, happy birthday!". I felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.
I worked until one o'clock. When Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it IS your birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch? Just you and me..." I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch, but we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each, and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?" She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner..." After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." "Well, all right...," I nervously replied.
She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and my co-workers, all singing Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there.

On the couch.

Naked.
Quote from brandons48 :ಠ_ಠ

But yeah, on a serious note - Hope things get sorted out soon, hate all this mixed signal crap, really does a guy's head in. xD

haha, cheers dude

yeah, not this week but the week after im going back down to hers for a few days, will see what happens

just going to try not to get my hopes up. been into this girl for way too long..and its always been a cat and mouse type game, and now the feeling is mutual shes with someone else.... blah!
Someone used the ask me a question feature on my blog (I'm guessing Klutch) and asked how large my penis was. I don't know is the answer, as I haven't measured it. Besides, there are so many variables to take into account.

Quote from mcintyrej :Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well. Waking up on that morning, I went downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant, say, 'Happy Birthday!', and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, She barely said good morning, let alone 'Happy Birthday.' I thought, Well, that's marriage for you. The kids though, they'll remember.

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, My secretary Jane said, "Good morning, boss. And by the way, happy birthday!". I felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.
I worked until one o'clock. When Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it IS your birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch? Just you and me..." I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch, but we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each, and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?" She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner..." After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." "Well, all right...," I nervously replied.
She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and my co-workers, all singing Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there.

On the couch.

Naked.

LOL I so hope that's true.
-
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
Quote from mcintyrej :story.

i guess everyone thought it will be sex huh? and u were ready to cheat on your wife,nice !
Quote from mcintyrej :last week was my birthday and i didn't feel very well. Waking up on that morning, i went downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant, say, 'happy birthday!', and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone 'happy birthday.' i thought, well, that's marriage for you. The kids though, they'll remember.

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when i left for the office, i felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As i walked into my office, my secretary jane said, "good morning, boss. And by the way, happy birthday!". I felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.
I worked until one o'clock. When jane knocked on my door and said, "you know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch? Just you and me..." i said, "thanks, jane, that's the greatest thing i've heard all day. Let's go!"

we went to lunch, but we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each, and i enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On the way back to the office, jane said, "you know, it's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

i responded, "i guess not. What do you have in mind?" she said, "let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner..." after arriving at her apartment, jane turned to me and said, "boss, if you don't mind, i'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." "well, all right...," i nervously replied.
She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and my co-workers, all singing happy birthday.

And i just sat there.

On the couch.

Naked.

rofl :d:d:d
Quote from brandons48 :Good idea, I was getting friendly with this girl a lil while ago (5 days ago, lol) and she comes back one day and is with someone else (back with her ex..). But I got over it and we're friends again, these things happen.

And it's np

yeah, my situation is a little different though.

Back in 08, i'd barely turned 17 and was very into her.
She made me who i am today. Before i met her, i was a socially awkward retard with very little friends.

She pushed me to be who i am today, dragged me to raves, got me into drugs, got me to test waters and try new things in life. Without her, i'd still be "that" pathetic loner kid.

We got really close at the end of 08, and she pushed me away due to personal issues and problems (Suicide, Depression), and because i still had social issues, i didn't know what to do, didnt know to give her space, so i freaked out. Since then we've always had an On/Off friendship. When we're friends, we're unseperatable. When we're not, we never speak.

Over time i matured a little and learnt to deal with her, and how to read her. As she can be a little unpredictable with her issues.
As of lately, we havent had one single fight, shes seen ive matured, and shes seeing me in a different light again. But this is where its complicated...because shes with someone.

We know more about each other than anyone else does. We know each and every dark, little, terrible secret.

I've been interested in people before and have had girlfriends, but no one has ever made me feel like this. As much as she stresses me out with her issues, it feels so worth it knowing the next morning she'll be smiling.

inb4"holyshitklutchwtfyouhaveaheart"
If she's with someone and she leaves them for you, she will do the same to you at a later date.

walk away jeez.
Bullshit. If im more compatible with her than the person shes with currently(Which in my eyes, we are)
-
I've been there and done that. And it's better to walk away.

Klutch, for real, of course you're going to see that you're more 'compatible' or whatever, which is funny actually as well because sometimes people who you wouldn't class as compatible are the closest..

ANYWAY, like seriously if she's with someone then you shouldn't be thinking about it at all...swap positions, how would you like it if some random guy came over and tried to steal your girlfriend away..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Klutch, for real, of course you're going to see that you're more 'compatible' or whatever, which is funny actually as well because sometimes people who you wouldn't class as compatible are the closest..

This guy has no idea to the full extent of her issues.
I understand and accept her for who she is.
She hides that side of her because shes worried it will scare him away. Does that seem like a great relationship to you? If anything i'll be doing the guy a favour.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :ANYWAY, like seriously if she's with someone then you shouldn't be thinking about it at all...swap positions, how would you like it if some random guy came over and tried to steal your girlfriend away..

Considering this guy used to be my "friend" before he went chasing her. I think its fair game.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG