The online racing simulator
That's the thing.. I won't pressure anyone, nor will I just be an outright jerk. I try to (now) maintain a bit of dignity for myself, so I'd rather not go get with the easiest slut I find... nor do I feel right totally just going to get with a girl for the sake of sex.

It's a stupid balance.. I want sex.. but simultaneously I need to keep my own dignity and respecting other people and their dignity.
I don't care for sex personally. It's just a perk in a relationship but too many people believe that being in a relationship automatically gets sex. I was with a girl and we didn't do anything for 6 months because she wasn't ready. I didn't push it at all and we were happier for it.

Seems like you and me may be the only nice guys left, but then we're Canadian and British so what-what old fellow!
Yeah, I don't see the point in pushing for sex.. mostly because I'm not really an "aggressive" person really when it comes to relationships. It feels awkward ot me to be assertive. I need to definitely be more assertive, but it's hard to change who I am.
you dont need to be assertive. most people dont like it when others are assertive, especially in a relationship.

you shouldnt be a jellyfish, and let others push you around either, but i know you dont dustin.

and i know it may not seem like it, because all you ever hear about on here is my days where im in the club thing, or just out with some girl; but i am also a humble guy, who doesnt push, and actually cares.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's the thing.. I won't pressure anyone, nor will I just be an outright jerk. I try to (now) maintain a bit of dignity for myself, so I'd rather not go get with the easiest slut I find... nor do I feel right totally just going to get with a girl for the sake of sex.

It's a stupid balance.. I want sex.. but simultaneously I need to keep my own dignity and respecting other people and their dignity.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't care for sex personally. It's just a perk in a relationship but too many people believe that being in a relationship automatically gets sex. I was with a girl and we didn't do anything for 6 months because she wasn't ready. I didn't push it at all and we were happier for it.

Seems like you and me may be the only nice guys left, but then we're Canadian and British so what-what old fellow!

Guys, for our sake, please stop being rational, nice people. This thread is so much less interesting to read

but seriously, +1 x2
whats that? all of a sudden its c00l to be a nice guy on teh interw3bz?
Quote from logitekg25 :you dont need to be assertive. most people dont like it when others are assertive, especially in a relationship.

you shouldnt be a jellyfish, and let others push you around either, but i know you dont dustin.

It depends.. I usually don't care enough about anything to let myself get to the point that I need to be assertive. I avoid problems and conflict (in real life.. internet it's just fun to troll) well enough that I have never needed to develop that "I'm right, and blah blah" attitude that people who are cocky as shit have.

Meanwhile, while not being cocky, I still can still maintain the integrity to referee a hockey game. Although that's mostly becuase I am a good enough official that I can avoid problems by being right 99.9% of the time, and the other .1%, convince them that I'm right anyways by selling the call well.

Chris: Usually guys that aren't swimming in tramps are decent guys. It's the ones that have so many girls wanting them, that become conceited and cocky, and think they can **** everything that moves without trying. That's where you get people who are downright ****s.
yeah i try to not care, but being a sophmore in high school, literally everybody is looking for a arguement/fight

and yeah thats true, and i dont think those guys that think everyone wants to screw them, and girls all want are ever actually at home, let alone the internet
It sounds to me like you're all too hung up on sex. I can think of better ways to spend time, sex is quite fun but the clincher is that it's free *shrug* If it cost me money I wouldn't bother with it, but as it's free it's basically something to do when the telly is crap.

I don't get why so many people are all so hung up on sex like it's some ultimate declaration of life long love. Sex is a past time and nothing more.

Leave it too long and it's always a disappointment, the first few times with someone are always awkward. You need to learn each others responses and descover what works for them, and if you wait ages all this expectation builds of what it's going to be like.

So to all you virgins, and those of you above talking like virgins: Get over it already. Seriously.
I'm not a virgin, I just appreciate that it's not everything in a relationship.
Who is loving a girl for only sex ? O_o
Quote from Becky Rose :It sounds to me like you're all too hung up on sex. I can think of better ways to spend time, sex is quite fun but the clincher is that it's free *shrug* If it cost me money I wouldn't bother with it, but as it's free it's basically something to do when the telly is crap.

I don't get why so many people are all so hung up on sex like it's some ultimate declaration of life long love. Sex is a past time and nothing more.

Leave it too long and it's always a disappointment, the first few times with someone are always awkward. You need to learn each others responses and descover what works for them, and if you wait ages all this expectation builds of what it's going to be like.

So to all you virgins, and those of you above talking like virgins: Get over it already. Seriously.

I tried to write this post, but ended up contradicting myself 2510 times within the first sentence, you did it much better. Its an addition, don't be afraid to admit you like it, even if your a moral king who believes sex = nothing. Obviously it doesn't, its fun and enhances relationships.
yeah a nice solid point guys, but i dont think anybody is actually claiming sex makes or breaks a relationship

but yeah relationships in the end are all about fun, and eachother, and doing what eachother likes, and stuff like that...which often includes sex, but again, its not all of it
Quote from Becky Rose :

I wouldn't call it either of those... surely having sex with someone means something, or no one would ever get rejected... and conversely, having sex is also not the be all, end all in a relationship, just because you have sex once doesn't mean you are gonna live the rest of your life with that person, or even that you necessarily love them at that moment.

But different people think on different sides of the spectrum, you just gotta find someone with a similar viewpoint to yourself, and have a good time, sex or no. And then move on if it's needed

EDIT: oh wait, there was another page. I think everyone is arguing the same points at eachother
I got a girlfriend since 1 month , its not going very well and I dont think that sex would help .. We are only 14 years old
Quote from Demon Illidan :I got a girlfriend since 1 month , its not going very well and I dont think that sex would help .. We are only 14 years old

Fine, can I have her then?
You got one :P
Quote from Klutch :just mixed signals pissing me off, one minute shes hot the next shes cold

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME
FUUUUUUUUUUUU

So i just spent 4 days/nights at her house (with only 6 hours total sleep)

she feels the same but wishes she had known sooner because shes into someone else

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY LIFE
Quote from Klutch :
she feels the same but wishes she had known sooner because shes into someone else

That's the biggest excuse ever. So typical. Whenever a girl told me this, i turned around and didn't look back. If she truly likes you, and wants you, she wouldn't think of somebody else... it's a cheap excuse, better walk away.
We have a lot of history together, and i know for a fact its not an excuse because i knew she was into someone. But it just annoys me that she was so affectionare/flirty/loving when she had no (real) intentions behind it.

We had a talk last night about it and i told her quite obviously how i felt, and i asked her, and although she didnt say she felt the same...she did say she wished i had told her sooner and that lately she had seen me in a different light.

blah. while i feel kind of selfish hoping it doesnt work out between her and the other guy, i have to be happy for her :/
I don't know the situation, so i won't judge. Nevertheless, from personal experience (with girls i knew not just 5 minutes)... if she would really like you, she'd leave the other person behind without thinking about it like that. I may be wrong, but i honestly doubt it.
basically we were really good friends when i was 17, we had a small thing going on and she ****ed it up and blamed me.

since then, weve been on/off as friends ever since, but the past 3 months its slightly changed. Last night she even realised it was her that actually pushed me away the first time, even though she blamed me for it for years.

Theres alot of background between us, could write a 100 page novel and still barely scratch the surface lol

time will tell, im home at the moment(shes sleeping behind me) and she heads off back to work/home tomorrow...so we'll see what having a few days without me to think about things does to her.
Well, IMO, don't count on it... but good luck anyway (in all honesty).

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG