The online racing simulator
4 years? Nothing.

How in the world do you see a girl once in a park, but yet won't see her ever again for 4 years? Am I missing something?
we plan to hang out...and when we get our licenses hang out more.

why does it matter?
Becky, ur still getting more then me, now that's sad.
Omg this thread has turned on-topic!

Also good hotties you posted above.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Becky, ur still getting more then me, now that's sad.

Um...

That would be sad because?

Everyone should be getting less than me because I'm awesome - and completely I'll equipped to deal with the reality of my singledom, clearly.
It is fair to say in the last 3 to 4 pages Becky has shown far more sense than anyone else here... including myself but at least i can accept I am an idiot unlike certain others.
Quote from oscarhardwick :It is fair to say in the last 3 to 4 pages Becky has shown far more sense than anyone else here... including myself but at least i can accept I am an idiot unlike certain others.

I know you said 3 or 4 pages, but you meant 3 or 4 years of course.

mhmm. I'm long term awesome. Oh yes.
Of course i meant years Becky, but another of my foolish mistakes.
Hmmm
Dont be so hard on logitek. He is too young and once there will come girl who will really break his hurt.

Btw...woman can act really bad as well. I am just getting thru this so I know what I am talking. You would not bealive if I would tell you the story...
Quote from logitekg25 :well she said "please dont end up hurting me" so i tried hard as possible to try to hint at breaking up so she would see that im trying not to hurt her, instead of being blunt.

and yea i fought hard to try to get her, just to be torn away by the distance..and yeah i have no expierience..if i could go back and change things, depending how far back depends on how i would change it..

For future reference, There is no difference than hinting than saying it out right, One makes you look like a bastard, One makes you look like a whimp, both are negative, So just listen to your favorite metal band and it will all come out in the wash, Of course I don't have these problems but your stories make me tired! If I was her I would have cold cocked you long ago! =P

And seriously, Be single for a while, Enjoy not having someone constantly on your back like glue, It's annoying.. I could never do it.. Age check: 15 Years old. Go outside and enjoy life.. I thought boyfriends/girlfriends were for over 18 and stuff.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :
Btw...woman can act really bad as well. I am just getting thru this so I know what I am talking. You would not bealive if I would tell you the story...

I know the feeling, about 5 weeks ago I had everything fall apart on me.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
And seriously, Be single for a while, Enjoy not having someone constantly on your back like glue, It's annoying.. I could never do it.. Age check: 15 Years old. Go outside and enjoy life.. I thought boyfriends/girlfriends were for over 18 and stuff.

So you would be 17 and all girls till now have rejected you?
Quote from hyntty :So you would be 17 and all girls till now have rejected you?

I have a feeling hes a furry.

In which case he better get used to it.
Quote from Klutch :I have a feeling hes a furry.

I know a furry, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met
Quote from mookie427 :I know a furry, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met

I know a few, but can you honestly say women are going to find that attractive?

Theres just some things you keep to yourself.
Quote from hyntty :So you would be 17 and all girls till now have rejected you?

Well I should think so considering TehPaws is a girl
Well in that case.

She's a furry and i want to marry her.
Next to "Racername" we should have a line that says: "I am" and you have the selection of Man, Woman, Not Sure, TVE to choose from.

Secondly, and more importantly, I thought this was the "Tits or gtfo" -thread.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG