The online racing simulator
Yes
Maybe you don't have enough blood left in your brain then.
I'm actually trying to be serious now, not trolling anymore.

But a huge wang that doesn't get any bigger when its got a chuffy on, it still bigger than a small wang that got bigger when erect. So I don't get the point.

But either way, the joke's over now.

Don't want to turn this thread in to willy jokes, no matter HOW awesome they are. Not my thread.

/starts willy jokes thread
Quote from EeekiE :I'm actually trying to be serious now, not trolling anymore.

But a huge wang that doesn't get any bigger when its got a chuffy on, it still bigger than a small wang that got bigger when erect. So I don't get the point.

But either way, the joke's over now.

Don't want to turn this thread in to willy jokes, no matter HOW awesome they are. Not my thread.

/starts willy jokes thread

I'll meat you there.
From how to turn down a girl to genitalias in an instant. Gotta love the internets.
Quote from DevilDare :From how to turn down a girl to genitalias in an instant. Gotta love the internets.

Yeah, it's a true sausage fest, transitions nicely into a ****ing dick swinging competition as well.
Girls are welcome to come in and swing their vaginas around if they want

(OK I'm relatively new to Off Topic, is there a ban hammer above me?)
Quote from EeekiE :Girls are welcome to come in and swing their vaginas around if they want

My cock is bigger than yours.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Instant win!
Quote from DevilDare :Real or the plastic one?

Really?

my sarcasm detector may be broken though, please bear with me
Quote from danthebangerboy :Really?

my sarcasm detector may be broken though, please bear with me

Psssssssssssssssst, look at the "".
Well medically speaking the penis grows out of the same organ as the clitorus whilst in the womb, and you were all born girls. So yah, my cock is bigger.

Yeah baby.
This could really end up much worse than it already is.

Back on track:

My chances of getting that girl have dropped to those of scirocco release.
Then you know what you need:

Quote from Becky Rose :Well medically speaking the penis grows out of the same organ as the clitorus whilst in the womb, and you were all born girls. So yah, my cock is bigger.

Yeah baby.

You're not born while you're developing in the womb though. Otherwise we could say we're all (pick an animal) because we're near indistinguishable from (chosen animal) at an early stage of embryosis.

C O N C E P T I O N

My willy is as long as LFSpeeds development time.
That's right, A HUNDRED MILLION INCHES

Just try and out length me.

(if someone wants to post a GF I will shut up )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Then you know what you need:

We are both quite into music, she's actually in a band (be it of the brass variety) and have exchanged harmonised verse on many occasion. Doesn't seem to work.
I have a huge crush.

Huge huge crush.
Attached images
at.jpg
Quote from mcintyrej :We are both quite into music, she's actually in a band (be it of the brass variety) and have exchanged harmonised verse on many occasion. Doesn't seem to work.

Try a different tactic.
Quote from Becky Rose :I have a huge crush.

Huge huge crush.

tats and piercings are nice

rest are blah
**** bitches,

acuire currencye

:1:
Quote from danthebangerboy :What a description, i LOL'd! :huepfenic:

Well, I tried to keep it mechanically connected, it made sense when I thought it out in my head

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG