The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :We're just teasing Jack, don't worry. I wish I looked like someone famous, ride it for something

It is quite good in some aspects, but why couldn't it have been Tom Cruise...
I suppose.

I guess just being good looking would be a step up forr me, I'm just smart.. which is useless.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I suppose.

I guess just being good looking would be a step up forr me, I'm just smart.. which is useless.

Lucky you, I'm neither good looking (nor do I resemble anyone except maybe the cookie monster) nor smart.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from mcintyrej :It is quite good in some aspects, but why couldn't it have been Tom Cruise...

so you don't need a booster seat when driving a car?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, Hm...

So, I've been hanging out with this girl for like the last month and a bit. I haven't made any moves out of respect and the fact I'm a pansy. I dunno what I want from her either, or if I just should stay as just friends. Oh well.

That's my update to keep this thread pertanent to its topic.

Bang her and if she's shit in bed you'll know where your heart really lies!
If only I was assertive enough to actually get her into bed. I'm a bit too respectful to even try that.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If only I was assertive enough to actually get her into bed. I'm a bit too respectful to even try that.

Aren't you the one who used to regale the forums with how you used to cheat on girls all the time?
On one girl, with about 2 others. Except I didn't ever start it (which is still my big problem, I won't start it at all).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On one girl, with about 2 others. Except I didn't ever start it (which is still my big problem, I won't start it at all).

Ah. Well... that's unfortunate. Although I only initiate about half the time, with someone new anyways.
I'm too... aware of everything. I dont' like making people feel awkward or uncomfortable and as a result of me not being confident.. I choose to not initiate for that reason.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm too... aware of everything. I dont' like making people feel awkward or uncomfortable and as a result of me not being confident.. I choose to not initiate for that reason.

The route of all attraction is self confidence.
*off to design my "Dustin is Awesome" website to boost my self-confidence*

Quote from dawesdust_12 :*off to design my "Dustin is Awesome" website to boost my self-confidence*

Why do I think this would have the opposite effect?
Because I have the design skills of a blind deaf elephant.
So how do you guys turn down a girl?

Do you just say a straight "no" to her, or...?

I felt kind of bad after just saying a blunt, "No sorry".
That all depends on situation. Try to do it with respect, in any case.
Depends on how it comes up, or the situation as already stated. The best way always seems to just be honest and respectful so its a good clean break for both sides.
I meant when a girl asks you out.

I think you are thinking of when you want to break up with her.

But I guess same applies.

The thing is, I barely know her. And another thing that annoyed me was her constant text messaging and calling. So when she did as me out I just said a straight, "No sorry".
Meh, I wouldn't feel bad. Except I had that and said yes.. and had a great 2 years of my life.
You're much better off lying. Say your gf would get jealous if you went out with her.

I'm sure you could have also said "I'm gay, sorry."
Quote from hyntty :
I'm sure you could have also said "I'm gay, sorry."

Could work.

Quote from DevilDare :The thing is, I barely know her. And another thing that annoyed me was her constant text messaging and calling. So when she did as me out I just said a straight, "No sorry".

You could have got to know her by going out with her, could fill up a nice portion of your life like Dustin said. It seems though that you just annoyed by her constant 'wanting to' communicate with you (maybe she just liked you alot?) so you said no, which isn't uncommon at all either.

Don't use Timo's gay crap!
I'd rather be around a girl that I wanna be friends with that is crazy for me, then a girl that I feel like I'm crazy for her, and feel like I'm being a bother to her.

Fills up your life in a much better and enjoyable way.
No see, not me. I cannot stand when I feel like I am almost owned by somone or something.

It just becomes too much for me. I like when a girl is "crazy" for you, who doesnt. But it has to have limits... Sometimes it just becomes too much.
Meh, I guess I differ. If a girl is crazy for me, I'm flattered by it, and take it as being a good thing. I suppose once it crosses into creepyland.. yeah, that's inappropriate, but until then, I enjoy the attention.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG