The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :How old is she?

A little younger but within the half age +7 threshold, still I reckon id qualify as a cougar again if I get anywhere .

She does actually look exceptionally young in that pic, infact going blonde has knocked a good 5 years or more off her looks because it suites her skin.

In any case it takes two tango so for the moment it's just a crush.
Quote from Becky Rose :A little younger but within the half age +7 threshold, still I reckon id qualify as a cougar again if I get anywhere .

She does actually look exceptionally young in that pic, infact going blonde has knocked a good 5 years or more off her looks because it suites her skin.

In any case it takes two tango so for the moment it's just a crush.

So how old ARE she? I am not good at math
She looked nice
Quote from The Very End :So how old ARE she? I am not good at math
She looked nice

Imagine asking me that question: In your imagination, do you think you survived?

Now multiply.

That's how much she can hurt you.
She reminds me of a girl I sued to mess around with...

Actually, a long story re: that... A story I will save for later when I care to write it down and not doing work.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :She reminds me of a girl I sued to mess around with...

you have to threaten girls with lawsuits to get them into bed? smooth
Typos are a pretty low method of trolling shot. I'd think after nearly 9,000 posts that you'd have a better routine than that.
He's just trying to catch zeug's post count obviously. In any case, that typo/sentence was some reason ridiculously hilarious.
Quote from Becky Rose :Imagine asking me that question: In your imagination, do you think you survived?

Now multiply.

That's how much she can hurt you.

But what the fuuuck?
Ok I guess then, 30?
Quote from The Very End :But what the fuuuck?
Ok I guess then, 30?

It was nice knowing you mate.

In other news - after a splendid day out yesterday exchanging gazes and 'moments' the love of my life has taken a slight U-turn and has decided she see's me as nothing but a friend.

Shite.

:drink:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Typos are a pretty low method of trolling shot. I'd think after nearly 9,000 posts that you'd have a better routine than that.

2 hours to come up with that response? weak
Yeah I have to say Dustin Shotglass has totally got you. There's no amount of denying it that will help you now.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from mcintyrej :It was nice knowing you mate.

In other news - after a splendid day out yesterday exchanging gazes and 'moments' the love of my life has taken a slight U-turn and has decided she see's me as nothing but a friend.

Shite.

not a nice feeling that.
Quote from Franky.S :not a nice feeling that.

Pretty sucky! It's like... She's the "one" as well. Well at least I think she is.
Quote from mcintyrej :It was nice knowing you mate.

Shite.

That's sad to hear mate.. no way you can get her now, she just want to be friends? I hate it when that happens.. been there done that several times but hurts as much each time..
If we redo Webber phrase "not bad for driver no.2" to describe my relationship, it would look like "not bad for the 3rd guy in a couple". Meh. All I've done was being away for 3 days, trip to Sweden.
Quote from The Very End :
That's sad to hear mate.. no way you can get her now, she just want to be friends? I hate it when that happens.. been there done that several times but hurts as much each time..

Yeah she does still want to be friends, but its just going to be mega awkward whenever I see her, oh well - at least I have my hillclimb layouts to hug.
Quote from brandons48 :Well, even dustin can't be glued to the forums 24/7....

when i posted that i actually checked if hes online to see if i can get an answer before i go to bed and he was
as it turns out though he never answerd since he was apparently staring at the post for 2 hours trying to come up with anything good and ultimately failed miserably
Quote from mcintyrej :Yeah she does still want to be friends, but its just going to be mega awkward whenever I see her, oh well - at least I have my hillclimb layouts to hug.

I both laughed and felt sorry after reading that comment

I understand how awkward it feels, I am stil friend with my x from wwaay back in time, but each time I see her I would have wished we were just not friends but something else. I know you have not been with her so she is not a x, but it's the same deal - each time you see her you really do want to hug her, kiss her and just generelly be with her and have a good time.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you mate, alltho I don't think there is anything I or other can say or do to comfort you - you just have to take one day at the time and accept what's have happend..alltho it sucks...balls!
Quote from Shotglass :when i posted that i actually checked if hes online to see if i can get an answer before i go to bed and he was
as it turns out though he never answerd since he was apparently staring at the post for 2 hours trying to come up with anything good and ultimately failed miserably

Because if you are online you absolutely must be at your computer.

Nice logic sir. Go build some next gen antennas and databases and whatever else you claim you do for a living.
Quote from Shotglass :2 hours to come up with that response? weak

Unlike normal people, I don't close web browsers. Not to mention I do spend a lot of time coming back to LFS forum as part of my "reflex" of websites I visit. Never get past viewing my UserCP a lot thouhg.
Quote from The Very End :

I know you have not been with her so she is not a x, but it's the same deal - each time you see her you really do want to hug her, kiss her and just generelly be with her and have a good time.

Happened the same to me!
I'm gonna tell her today that what the hell, why it's awkward if we ended in good terms (being friends like always)
allright guys..... well... u remember that this summer i raged because a lady dumped me with the use of msn... well... now that school has started, there is something goin on between me and her once again....
oh here we go
Quote from el pibe :allright guys..... well... u remember that this summer i raged because a lady dumped me with the use of msn... well... now that school has started, there is something goin on between me and her once again....

The one you threatened to kill?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG