The online racing simulator
Quote from Stefani24 :Are you trying to do :P? Just use a capitalized P.

To be slightly more on topic....no Girlfriend for me. And there prolly won't be one for a long, long time, as I just don't seem to have anything any girl wants.

No, it is like this "D:" only lower case and the "normal" way round, so it is like this ":d"
Edited. Maybe he meant this. As I can't really see what else :d could stand for.
Quote from MAGGOT :
On that note... anyone else doing anything with their girlfriend for Christmas?

Yes... emailing her as she decided to go to Australia for the whole of the break. Not the best thing in the world granted, but if she is happy and occasionally misses me a little bit then who should I be to complain.

On another note many many dramatic pages ago I said I would get a picture put up, so for the sakes of keeping it on topic, here the photo of her

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp ... 506_1949112_1847674_n.jpg
Quote from MAGGOT :
On that note... anyone else doing anything with their girlfriend for Christmas?

Probably eat loads, drink loads and get drunk together. The rest will remain behind closed doors
Stay safe, stay single. That is all.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Yes... emailing her as she decided to go to Australia for the whole of the break. Not the best thing in the world granted, but if she is happy and occasionally misses me a little bit then who should I be to complain.

On another note many many dramatic pages ago I said I would get a picture put up, so for the sakes of keeping it on topic, here the photo of her

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp ... 506_1949112_1847674_n.jpg

I want that deck chair.
Relationships hurt. Take it from me.

Casual sex doesn't hurt. Unless she is a slag. Easy = Pain.

I have 4 real women I could text saying "Meet me for some sexy baby" and they would. Although one is a 34 year old divorcee that would eat me alive if I gave her half the chance.

One is a 22 year old with a nice body and a cracking set of titaays.
Another is a 18 year old with an amazing body, even more cracking set of said 'taays. Except she is a Brummie with a VERY thick accent.
The other is a 22 year old slighty rounded girl with a F sized rack.

I used to love relationships untill my heart was ripped out, run over with a Daewoo then set alight, before being put out by a tramp pissing on it.
If only she was as yummy as Stifflers mum!

She asked me if I could 'legally' download something for her, I opened her laptop and it opened on to her emails. One was from a website called "BeNaughty" telling her that a user tried to contact her. She got embarresed, I pounced. Win.

Quote from The General Lee :Relationships hurt. Take it from me.

I have 4 real women I could text saying "Meet me for some sexy baby" and they would. Although one is a 34 year old divorcee that would eat me alive if I gave her half the chance.

Another is a 18 year old with an amazing body, even more cracking set of said 'taays. Except she is a Brummie with a VERY thick accent.

I used to love relationships untill my heart was ripped out, run over with a Daewoo then set alight, before being put out by a tramp pissing on it.

O' thy sacret tittilord, learn me thy way to the titties!
Quote from Sponge :I need popcorn.. this thread is entertaining.. No gf here yet though, they are hard to come by..

Not really.
This thread, worthless pictures without.

Rearrange.
Quote from Jakg :This thread, worthless pictures without.

Rearrange.

Rearrange worthless thread without pictures.

This.
Quote from The General Lee :Relationships hurt. Take it from me.

I am not the only person who thinks this is all bullshit. You basically said, yea, theres these girls I can ring for sex at any time and listed 4 girls, and listed the 4 best possible types of women a guy could ask for. It's so bullshit, it's kind of sad actually, but to be honest, what 34 NORMAL woman would sleep with a guy as young as you? You are clearly bullshitting because if you are single, instead of trying to act cool like your just beating them off with a stick cos the requests never stop, why don't you do what any normal guy would do? And bang the hell outta all of them?

You could of just stopped at
Quote :I have 4 real women I could text saying "Meet me for some sexy baby" and they would.

and most people would believe your word, but then you had to describe each one, as if people on the forum cared, which meant that you pushed the readers beliefs further away. Instead of being sad and making up stories, why don't you just admit that you are a sad lonely guy, who makes up for lost sexual contact, by beating off to spankwire and redtube.
Lighten up fool.

For a start, the 34 year old woman is fugly. Some women have a thing for younger men, I have a thing for older women.

The first 22 year old I mentioned has a nice-ish body, she is quite big but still has a nice body IMO. Big women usually come with big tits. She ain't bad looking, her body is alright but her personality sucks. Too "mouthy" for me.

The 18 year old I mentioned does have a nice body and is good looking IMO. Some don't think so but I do. She is a nice person but for some reason I can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Plus the THICK Brummie accent is horibble.

The 2nd 22 year old is quite a big girl, but that doesn't bother me, plus she is a F cup Nice girl and I've known her for a few years. Found out yesterday that she has always had a thing for me. Not what I would call relationship material.

As you can see, by all means not perfect. It wasn't bullshit, just a light hearted post because I was in that kind of mood. I don't know much about you but I would appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like I was 14 and acuse me of bullshitting and being a "sad lonely guy". For very good reasons, I am not bullshitting, nor am I a sad lonely guy. You don't really know me from Adam, so a little respect would be appreciated. There was no need to pounce like you did. The forum might not care about these women, but it was a fun post.

Thanks for the 'advice' though Mr. Flame.
Calm down guys, it is Christmas after all?
Not yet it isn't I still have 3 hours of fun ahead of me. Text me some love Jamie xx
Still getting multiple messages every day... still crazy about her, gonna see her again soon! So far so good!

@becky
Thanks for the advice, even if i took it a little bit wrong the other day. It actually is a good advice and i'm taking it slow this time!
my gf got me sum jls condoms i jus shook my head and threw them lol aint avin no guy on a schnozzle
Quote from BreadC :my gf got me sum jls condoms i jus shook my head and threw them lol aint avin no guy on a schnozzle

Lmao, trying so hard to get what you were saying there but I am miserably failing.
same
i think he means she got him some condoms that were some random brand, and he threw them away cause he diddnt like the brand?
JLS.

JLS Condoms

"aint avin no guy on a schnozzle"

I am not having a guy on my penis".

That's right, now your girlfriend will get the pleasure of having Edward Cullen inside of her, but she won't ever need a tampon again. He will simply eat all of the blood!

Om nom nom...

......nom nom...

..........................nom.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG