The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :
Any textual means of dumping someone is inhuman and makes you an ****.

And posting text-dumping content on a public internet board without even being ashamed of that makes you something else worse.

IMO

Quote from gacek1 :Excuse me were pics lolz

I'm affraid you came 50 pages too late dear sir
Anyone willing to post some poontang or just talk about EX's?
i had no other way tbh..but i guess dumping by text is a huge mistake, thats fair.

and she was going to block me out completely, delete my fb, delete my number, so if i diddnt do anything then, then its never. whatever i messed up.
who f... cares dude, seriously
Quote from gacek1 :who f... cares dude, seriously

I do.

Nothing better than some logilove rant to save you from boredom
Logitek i think you kind of ****ed it up.
Quote from G!NhO :Logitek i think you kind of ****ed it up.

You mean he hasnt before?
i konw i f*ked up, but i rant about it here, and try to prove my point somewhat understandible here aswell
This is all getting rather dull now.

Post more pics. Of any girl. ANY.
Well if it's pictures that are needed I have to resort to exes on account of the fact that even Logitec is getting more than me at the moment - I do realise how sad that is.

So here's some more ex pictures

Another pic of previously featured ex

Met this girl online some years back, we hit it off straight away and where a sort of 'item' overnight and intended to meet, but she changed her mind in the morning. Then a little while later we decided to meet up anyway as friends. Not really an ex per say but i'm dregging the barrel here trying to get back on topic She was a good friend for a while but recently moved away.
[logilove]
El Pibe..its time to break out Katrina :mr-t:

thats the one from 6 flags btw :hide:
[/logilove]
Quote from logitekg25 :[logilove]
El Pibe..its time to break out Katrina :mr-t:

thats the one from 6 flags btw :hide:
[/logilove]

So how long will this one last?
were just talking and both know long distance relationships dont work out...so we will just stick to friends with benefits or whatever

if not just friends..
what?
sentences work
Quote from logitekg25 :
sentences work

No seriously though, I'm getting confused with your logilove stories. Mind making a small sum-up, because I'm lost now
Quote from logitekg25 :were just talking and both know long distance relationships dont work out...so we will just stick to friends with benefits or whatever

if not just friends..

To be honest, you can tell that you're only 14 and, consequentially, are too immature for a relationship. Last night you wanted to kill yourself, tonight you're brandishing a random chick on the internet...
i never wanted to kill myself..i was..hard to explain whatever. im 15, and i can last in a relationship just fine. i just know when a relationship isnt going anywhere. and i know that girl very well.
Quote from logitekg25 :i never wanted to kill myself..i was..hard to explain whatever. im 15, and i can last in a relationship just fine. i just know when a relationship isnt going anywhere. and i know that girl very well.

It's not about lasting in a relationship. You were with a girl for a few months, and you said you wanted to kill yourself because she said she didn't want to be your friend after you broke up with her.

No, of course you don't want to kill yourself, and that's partly the point. You thought it was the end of the world, but a day later you're talking about having a friend with benefits. You don't understand any of your emotions, that's the point that I was trying to make.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, it's perfectly normal and we've all been there when we were that age.
i would kindly take katrina. two at the same time wouldnt be that bad....
she isnt a friend with benefits yet..and yeah it is a big deal when we were best friends before we went out..and i have been talking to her..

EDIT: LOL el pibe
"yet". Psh give me a break, seriously.

You sound like (you are trying to be) some kid off a drama filled tv show, and thats not a compliment.
well thats what it seems like it will be...she clearly liked me at the park, and i liked her..but we both know the distance wont let us go out..so idk what does that sound like it will be 4 years down the line?
sounds like you'll be the guy filming, not the guy being filmed...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG