The online racing simulator
Quote from jinxboy :yeah but better to have good friend,but didnt want to ruin friendship by goin out as couple so stayed FRIENDS! kiss, made out, blah blah blah u know the rest.

Go make a Post Your Friend-With-Benefits thread then.

C'mon boy, off ya go!
Quote from (SaM) :Go make a Post Your Friend-With-Benefits thread then.

C'mon boy, off ya go!

sweet link?
He thinks hes impressing someone in here and making him jealous..... In his world that is.....
How demeaning this is to your girlfriends, you should all be ashamed of yourselves..... tut tut

anyway here's me and my bird...

Quote from DevilDare :He thinks hes impressing someone in here and making him jealous..... In his world that is.....

okay. i will stop to sharing with you all then.
noooooooooo
Quote from jinxboy :okay. i will stop to sharing with you all then.

Uhm, go ahead post it if you want to..... I dont give a monkey, and i dont want my PM box to be filled with hate.... Thing that annoys me is that you think shes so awesome and go around bragging about it
-
(whitey6272) DELETED by whitey6272
Quote from DevilDare :Uhm, go ahead post it if you want to..... I dont give a monkey, and i dont want my PM box to be filled with hate.... Thing that annoys me is that you think shes so awesome and go around bragging about it

i dont hate you haha dont worry about it.

i love girls!!! dont you?
Quote from jinxboy :wrong picture sorry.. there you go.

If you get lost inbetween those, you probably need a GPS to figure a way out.
Quote from DevilDare :Thing that annoys me is that you think shes so awesome and go around bragging about it

Which is unfortunately the point of this thread.
Quote from JJ72 :Which is unfortunately the point of this thread.

To brag about your g/f? Hmm...
or else why would guys post their girl friends........eh?
To show who they go out with?
Ok, well thing headed the right way, so here you go, my GF and me.

As usually my computer eyes can't manage the normal day light, so I can't see shit.

And, well, since I am the drunken idiot of the forum, enjoy picture 2.
Attached images
n714312861_1509839_2800202.jpg
n714312861_1509841_2465116.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :To show who they go out with?

and that showes, that (many) gf´s are just for showing to your friands and ...

Agreed with what you said. Actually I do not post her in interest knowing some basement virgin fab'ing off to the picture of her, but because I like her and have nothing against showing some pictures of her, actually a topic I stay on topic in Other than that I would really never post any "drastic" picture of her on a forum, privacy is one thing, and she shouldn't deserve to be looked wrong at because I post something she ain't aware of.
Quote from The Very End :Agreed with what you said. Actually I do not post her in interest knowing some basement virgin fab'ing off to the picture of her, but because I like her and have nothing against showing some pictures of her, actually a topic I stay on topic in Other than that I would really never post any "drastic" picture of her on a forum, privacy is one thing, and she shouldn't deserve to be looked wrong at because I post something she ain't aware of.

There you go, exactly what i think.
I was considering posting a picture of us up, but really this thread has gone a bit beyond posting your girlfriend.
Quote from jinxboy :

So you think your hard now too? /facepalm

You know, i am starting to think your like a 10year old pulling these pics of Myspace or something and posting them here......
Your getting the yours wrong. /troll

On topic (?)

EPIC PICTURE HAHAHA
Quote from DevilDare :So you think your hard now too? /facepalm

You know, i am starting to think your like a 10year old pulling these pics of Myspace or something and posting them here......

chill out man.. i was just making fun of. well i dont have myspace or like that. like i told you i will stop to post the pics.. dont worry.

i got nothing to angry.. it's pointless.. you got my respect. i am sorry if you dont like any of my posts in here..
i know my english is really, REALLY HORRIBLE sounds liek a 10yrs old your right..

i wish english language was my first language but sign language is my main language. i am deaf if you haven't seen my previous posted.

edited: here's a video of myself tells the funny story. that's my language and thats how girls really digging my signs.. so yeah go figures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkvikV5MsE
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Your getting the yours wrong. /troll

On topic (?)

EPIC PICTURE HAHAHA

/careface Its the intertubez

jinxbuy - Like i said, keep posting if you want to.... I have nothing against it. However, if you are posting, i dont think she would like to see half naked pics of herself on public forums.... And sorry to hear your deaf.
Quote from DevilDare :/careface Its the intertubez

jinxbuy - Like i said, keep posting if you want to.... I have nothing against it. However, if you are posting, i dont think she would like to see half naked pics of herself on public forums.... And sorry to hear your deaf.

dont be sorry and i like to be deaf it's unquie

oh yeah i wouldn't post any naked pics of my girls but the one i posted my friend jenn with black bra that isn't really naked ha..

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG