The online racing simulator
I always seem to get a load of bad luck with girls after posting pics here but I shall take a risk because I think she is gorgeous. I really do love her to bits!
Attached images
Picture 578.jpg
very nice gills keep her close
Quote from Gills4life :I always seem to get a load of bad luck with girls after posting pics here but I shall take a risk because I think she is gorgeous. I really do love her to bits!

Love her to bits... does that mean the bits are the boobs or something?
Golls4loffe has a girlfriend? The apocalypse is inevitable.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Golls4loffe has a girlfriend? The apocalypse is inevitable.

Tho opocolypso os onovotoblo
Quote from The Very End :Love her to bits... does that mean the bits are the boobs or something?

maybe he wants to cut her in bits and eat her?
OMG now a have a disturbing vision of Gills eating his girl .

And no TVE jack his Girl does not like look a star wars version of the Sasquatch.
The looks really pretty IMO now i hope i can ask out the girl I've being wanting to ask out for couple of months.
Gills dump the woman because the picture thread needs you full attention
Too much make up.

Seriously tho. There is this girl in school that puts like 5 inches of make up but leaves out her forehead. It just looks nasty with all of her face looking dark and then the forehead is natural.
Quote from DevilDare :Too much make up.

Seriously tho. There is this girl in school that puts like 5 inches of make up but leaves out her forehead. It just looks nasty with all of her face looking dark and then the forehead is natural.

It's worse when they scratch their face and then you see a big white line.
then theres the girls that scratch their face, or realise they miss a tiny spot, and then rip out this HUGE kit in under 4.28 seconds, and redo their whole face
Quote from DevilDare :There is this girl in school that puts like 5 inches of

I'm sure she puts like 5 inches of something else near her face too.
She probably does. Wouldnt be surprised.
Quote from DevilDare :Too much make up.

She doesn't really put on much makeup. Mascara, eyeliner and a bit of foundation. Doesn't slap it on an inch thick atleast.

Quote from rc10racer :Gills dump the woman because the picture thread needs you full attention

Oh man, I'm totally torn between! I reckon I could fit them both in, don't want to leave either out. That's just how I roll!
okay, progress report.

since a couple of days, i've been talking to a girl who really liked me before i had to go to the west coast, but now that i'm back shes interested in me once again.... so yeah, here i am, gonna meet her on thursday... i'll need some luck....

but on msn, before she went offline ( like 5 mins ago...) she said '' ILU ''.... but i asked her in what way, but she just awnsered '' ..... ''

but she really is cute though.... thats why i hated my parents when they made me go to vancouver, but now that im back in montreal and gonna get her back, i feel quite proud of myself for not being an ass like dustin.
Quote from el pibe :
but on msn, before she went offline ( like 5 mins ago...) she said '' ILU ''.... but i asked her in what way, but she just awnsered '' ..... ''

/Facepalm
seriously....facepalm is right

the 3 types of i love you from girls. 1. ILY, its a little more then a friend.
2.i luv u, a little more then that
3. i love you, which is the true heart-meant way of expressing love.
Nice way of trying to act smart logi.

I swear I saw that posted before on this forum somewhere.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :I've decided to post mine, TVE said I should - that's a good enough excuse right?
-Image gone, bwahha-

Bumpage!

You liar. That was not your GF you....

The amount of times I have seen her on different websites as "advertisement" is crazy.
Lol why would you do that?
Quote from Blas89 :Lol why would you do that?

Dont know. Not the first time in this thread.
Quote from DevilDare :Bumpage!

You liar. That was not your GF you....

The amount of times I have seen her on different websites as "advertisement" is crazy.

There was a death guy in another thread who showed countless about of "chicks" that he'd "banged" and one of them he claimed was too good a friend to "bang" is advertised frickin everywhere! Mega lulz, at least I found my pic from a un popular source... reality
might post my gf, might not.....gotta decide if its a good idea

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG