The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Yes.
She has a pacifier in her mouth..... she's not going to be normal is she? Plus she looks mildly anorexic and she's wearing hothothothot pants and a bikini top in a dance club ffs.

Its called a rave, and they are the kind of things that are generally worn at a rave, see...

http://www.fantazia.org.uk/Scene/ravewear_history.htm

The countdown at slammin vinyl (a rave) on new years eve last year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDWNcA1r5XI

EDIT: klutch beat me to it, damn you!
alright, at my school dances, a few girls came there with pacifiers in their mouth, just because they are different, or maybe he drug thing and they do not say anything except that they are different, not reatarded
Quote from jayhawk :The wife. Married for five years come November.

What website u meet her on xD
I've decided to post mine, TVE said I should - that's a good enough excuse right?
-Image gone, bwahha-
Quote from brandons48 :I've decided to post mine, TVE said I should - that's a good enough excuse right?

Nice
Thanks, she's only 5'6 bless her I'm 5'11 (basically 6ft) So it's quite cute really
What a beauty
Yer, Where's yurs?

Haha, only messing . - Told you she was pretty
Quote from brandons48 :Yer, Where's yurs?

Haha, only messing . - Told you she was pretty

She is quite nice i have to be honest, Well done
Not even an ex to show us?
I lol'd - I'll take good care of her guys, dontcha worry
Quote from brandons48 :Not even an ex to show us?

She's mentally insane, and I don't want to be reminded of her again >.<
Quote from The Very End :She's mentally insane, and I don't want to be reminded of her again >.<

And that, is TVE sig material right there!
Quote from The Very End :

But holy god dajmn that's some good looking girls!

This.

@Klutch: If it weren't for the internet I'd punch you in the face what because of what you said about women and IQs.
Quote from Stefani24 :This.

@Klutch: If it weren't for the internet I'd punch you in the face what because of what you said about women and IQs.

Dude he's not serious..
Don't you just hate that about the internet, when it decides to intervene and grabs your fist....
Quote from danthebangerboy :Don't you just hate that about the internet, its kinda like a force field, won't allow you to punch people...

I'm glad, I would have a deformed face by now and I'm to beautiful for that.
Quote from brandons48 :Well, not meaning to flame you Klutch, but.. You can't really know many worthwhile women. And the ones you do know must be out of their head stoned if YOU can manipulate them.

Just my two cents, as I know plenty of intelligent women.

On a side note, I also searched for "horizontal burger" - We have made internet history people!

Ahem, I've made internet history! (ISH! )
Brandon. Hot!

She deserves it in the mornings, at lunch and in the evenings. 3 times a day at the very least.
Brandon, not bad for UK one. Sorry could not help.
Not my taste thought...
Quote from Stefani24 :

lold.

As for Brandon, cute chick, got a whole scene-chick thing going on.
for once a decent looking girl in this thead >_<
Hehe, thanks guys

She may be paying a visit today, i'll show her all the nice comments, and maybe let her say hi

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG