The online racing simulator
dan, ALL women love attention, that's why they are so persistant in trying to make us listen to their whiney demands!
Quote from BlueFlame :dan, ALL women love attention, that's why they are so persistant in trying to make us listen to their whiney demands!

Men have more whiney demands than women these days. Just look at this thread!

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend and never have had one. I don't feel that I need a significant other, (or others ). I do, however, feel a personal moral obligation to procreate. Don't need a girlfriend for that, though. I can always become a sperm donor! I just really don't want to waste my life worrying about loving someone and/or being loved. But life is fluid, and my opinions may change later in life, for better or for worse.
Quote from BlueFlame :dan, ALL women love attention, that's why they are so persistant in trying to make us listen to their whiney demands!

wow youre like a girl whisperer
Kirsty hardly ever whinged or whined or got in a mood about anything, and if she did it was on the very rare occasion and she had a very good reason, all in all i had it quite good i suppose, guess it werent meant to be, live goes on eh.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Kirsty hardly ever whinged or whined or got in a mood about anything, and if she did it was on the very rare occasion and she had a very good reason, all in all i had it quite good i suppose, guess it werent meant to be, live goes on eh.

Aye, she's always pleasant, and more astute than she makes out. But she does have a habbit of ending every sentence on facebook with "lol". If you get the chance can you show her where the full stop is ?

I hope you're feeling a bit better, I know how up and down it can be at this point of a break up. Try not to rebound and don't let the house get too messy .
A woman that isn't moaning, is a woman that's not satisfied! Women always want more, if they know they ain't gonna get anything more, then they stop whining.
You're such a catch BlueFlame...
Hey. I'm sure the disease infested tramp that he ends up with will be just delightful.
He wouldn't date her Dustin, he aims beneath himself afterall
That's a good strategy.. maybe all these years, ugly girls need love too?!

... Nah, you should try to get the best you can.. always. Maybe not just by looks, but the best person for you (and hopefully the best person for her too).
Quote from BlueFlame :A woman that isn't moaning, is a woman that's not satisfied! Women always want more, if they know they ain't gonna get anything more, then they stop whining.

Your such a knobhead

Love is a strange thing. You can't be too P.C and say that looks have 0% factor in a relationship because thats bollocks - physical attraction is often the first sign of actually being interested in someone.
Quote from blueflame :a woman that isn't moaning, is a woman that's not satisfied! Women always want more, if they know they ain't gonna get anything more, then they stop whining. :d

fp.
Oh dear. Dustin "I-have-a-point-to-prove." Dawes is back on the LFS forum. I bet you alarm clocked the date and time that you got your ban lifted.

Looks don't mean shit, if a girl has big jugs and child bearing hips, a man shouldn't care what she looks like, we are animals. Being picky just means you are trying to be something that you aren't.
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh dear. Dustin "I-have-a-point-to-prove." Dawes is back on the LFS forum. I bet you alarm clocked the date and time that you got your ban lifted.

Looks don't mean shit, if a girl has big jugs and child bearing hips, a man shouldn't care what she looks like, we are animals. Being picky just means you are trying to be something that you aren't.

Oh

My

God
Quote from mcintyrej :Oh

My

God

Ignore him, he's on this forum for one thing only, and it ain't to contribute.
A human's, like any animals priority, is to reproduce. If you pick a girl with thighs like a tent peg. You don't ensure a healthy offspring.
f*ck kids i say. da hell wants that trouble..
let the flame begin
Quote from BlueFlame :A human's, like any animals priority, is to reproduce. If you pick a girl with thighs like a tent peg. You don't ensure a healthy offspring.

Why are you on an internet forum then, go out in the woods and mate with everything as we are required to as animals.
It's just funny to me that the biggest posters (i won't say trolls ) on this forum are representing themselves as the biggest ladies men around
I know, it's like, if you are so good with the ladies, stop trying to get your post count up and go get them, when in reality it's probably the opposite to how he makes himself out to be, BlueLame screams inadequacy and typical 'trollish' behavior, most likely socially depraved and incapable of holding a conversation with someone face to face for longer than a minute.
I post when I feel like being bothered to move my fingers. I don't care about number tallys.

A guy has to have a break from banging his wife, jesus. And my other wife isn't available. And my mistress is in Russia.
Quote from e2mustang :f*ck kids i say. da hell wants that trouble..
let the flame begin

Bad choice of words right there.
lol ur right
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh dear. Dustin "I-have-a-point-to-prove." Dawes is back on the LFS forum. I bet you alarm clocked the date and time that you got your ban lifted.

Lets get this straight. I didn't alarm clock it. I bolted awake in the middle of the night, with a revelation. I shivered for a brief second, and realized "Woah, I'm unbanned, time to start some shenanigans."

If you wanna use the "Looks aren't everything" to validate that you've been banging total dogs, that's totally your perogative. Trying to say it's something you aren't is obviously a ridiculous statement. If I (or anyone) can get someone that is attractive, clearly we're decent enough to be able to bag one like that.

Your advice of shooting below, is like playing a 6 year old at soccer. No doubt you're gonna win, but you're a pathetic slimeball for doing so. Under-achieving just shows you're too much of a lazy idiot to get anything good.

Being animals as well, we should be using lethal force to defend what is ours. Do you also advocate being a murderer because someone touched my car/coffee/pizza?

Carry on your civil discussion, I'll go back to being the official Vuvuzela in IRC.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG