The online racing simulator
Quote from Dmt :Chasing her.. soon she will be mine

Unfortunately it's hard to see her through those tinted windows of a beast.
Man, that BMW looks bada*s
Quote from Boris Lozac :Man, that BMW looks bada*s

No it doesn't. First of all, at best it's a 530i. Second of all, blacked out tail lights are dangerous and not cool.
Quote from wheel4hummer :No it doesn't. First of all, at best it's a 530i. Second of all, blacked out tail lights are dangerous and not cool.

I´d guess its a 520d when you look at the exhaust
Thats why she is my dream, diesel!
Quote from BastianB :I´d guess its a 520d when you look at the exhaust

^ this ^

Downwards-pointing exhaust on a BMW = diesel with no DPF. The 530d I saw today had a straight exhaust, so i'm guessing the one in the picture is a 520d...
Quote from Jakg :^ this ^

Downwards-pointing exhaust on a BMW = diesel with no DPF. The 530d I saw today had a straight exhaust, so i'm guessing the one in the picture is a 520d...

Don´t know what you mean with DPF but its more like the ones with small engines have the downwards pointing exhausts.
Quote from BastianB :Don´t know what you mean with DPF but its more like the ones with small engines have the downwards pointing exhausts.

DPF = Diesel Particle Filter.
Causes a bit less black smoke when stepping on the Throttle. Because of that they have straight Pipes. Straight pipes on a regular Diesel causes the back of the car to be covered in unburned carbon very quickly. Not really in issue on a black car (if you don´t touch it), but on white for example it looks very ugly after a few kilometers.
Quote from buedi :DPF = Diesel Particle Filter.
Causes a bit less black smoke when stepping on the Throttle. Because of that they have straight Pipes. Straight pipes on a regular Diesel causes the back of the car to be covered in unburned carbon very quickly. Not really in issue on a black car (if you don´t touch it), but on white for example it looks very ugly after a few kilometers.

I thought guys loved to have a puff of black smoke out of their exhaust as they came off roundabouts so they could pretend to be James Bond dodging a supervillains henchmen with their smoke launchers ? *looks confused*
More girls, less nerdy BMW talk plox
Me no have a GF (fiancee) no more,

All my own fault, look thru off topic from my what would you do? thread, its all there.

But anyway, i have a girl who i know likes me and i am kinda a little bit tempted because she is a really good laugh and really cute too, (its not the girl in the aforementioned thread either) but the question is, is a 9 year age gap too large, and when i say 9 year gap, it means that im 9 years older than she is, and im 26, so i'll let you guys (and gals) do the math.

I would post a pic but i dont think she'd like me too, so i wont.
You're not over Kirsty.

If you BOTH get something out of a rebound fling then great, go for it, but don't fool yourself into thinking it's anything else - and dont break her heart just to fulfill the need to have someone in your life, she's at a much less romantically mature age.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Me no have a GF (fiancee) no more,

All my own fault, look thru off topic from my what would you do? thread, its all there.

But anyway, i have a girl who i know likes me and i am kinda a little bit tempted because she is a really good laugh and really cute too, (its not the girl in the aforementioned thread either) but the question is, is a 9 year age gap too large, and when i say 9 year gap, it means that im 9 years older than she is, and im 26, so i'll let you guys (and gals) do the math.

I would post a pic but i dont think she'd like me too, so i wont.

...how old was your last girlfriend when you met her?
Ooooh. To be honest, I think I would wait atleast another year. I think she might not know what she is doing at the moment. As Becky said, I doubt she is mature for something that you would call real love.

But thats just me.
I see your point princess bexter it wasnt long ago at all when i was bleating about wanting kirsty back, but you know what? i think i really have come to terms with how its all gone and am over it now, well at least i think i am anyway, she is happy with richard, and i dont begrudge her that at all either, its very easy to dwell on what might have been, all the what if's etc, but life aint like that is it, you have to keep going and try to enjoy life, and hann... this girl, has caught my eye somewhat, maybe its simply because she has shown me a bit of interest, or maybe theres something more, too early to tell i guess, time to tread carefully and see what happens methinks!
Pussy's pussy, tap it, then bat it for a homerun.

If she's old enough to bleed...

You know what they say, if the river's flowing red, take the dirt path instead.
Quote from AMB :You know what they say, if the river's flowing red, take the dirt path instead.

I approve this message!
Quote from AMB :You know what they say, if the river's flowing red, take the dirt path instead.

Only a real pirate sets sail to the Red Sea pirate: :hide:
planning on breaking up with my girlfriend. our 3 month aniversary was the 17'th...i dont like her as much as she likes me, and i think we would be better off as friends

idk how im going to do it, she will be devistated

i am also falling for a girl who is 18, and i just turned 15...is that too big of an age difference? i should also mention we will get to see each other rarely

probably wont work out, even though im pretty sure she likes me, and i kinda like her
Quote from logitekg25 :planning on breaking up with my girlfriend. our 3 month aniversary was the 17'th...i dont like her as much as she likes me, and i think we would be better off as friends

idk how im going to do it, she will be devistated

i am also falling for a girl who is 18, and i just turned 15...is that too big of an age difference? i should also mention we will get to see each other rarely

probably wont work out, even though im pretty sure she likes me, and i kinda like her

Won't work if you can't see eachother often... and the age difference is a little too much, considering when your 16 and 'legal' she'd be 19 going on 20, but hey, it's up to you, just ride her and slide her.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG