The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :You can believe I am becoming physically aggressive but I don't care for your mindset. After all, Scottish suffering from ginge disease.

Didn't say anything involving you being physically aggressive just simply stated that you are quite obviously getting wound up about nothing and are now resorting to typical stereotypes because you don't have anything smart left to say.
I'm still stuck at the part where you give your hands names. Which leads me to my next question. Exactly how alone are you?
Quote from BlueFlame :...

All I am saying is that it is sad to give your hand a gender. IT IS A BODY PART FOR CHRIST SAKES!
Quote from mamoru :All I am saying is that it is sad to give your hand a gender. IT IS A BODY PART FOR CHRIST SAKES!

IT'S A FIGURATIVE JOKE FOR CHRIST SAKE.

OF COURSE HAND HAS NO GENDER, BUT, IF IT WERE TO HAVE ONE, YOU WOULD PREFER IT TO BE FEMALE WHEN TALKING ABOUT TOUCHING YOUR OWN GENITALS, NO?

lol
Quote from BlueFlame :IT'S A FIGURATIVE JOKE FOR CHRIST SAKE.

OF COURSE HAND HAS NO GENDER, BUT, IF IT WERE TO HAVE ONE, YOU WOULD PREFER IT TO BE FEMALE WHEN TALKING ABOUT TOUCHING YOUR OWN GENITALS, NO?

lol

Thank you for pointing that our, my dear fellow. I did not see it as a joke since text does not speak and I can therefore not hear your sarcasm.

and yes, I'd rather have a girl touch it tyvm : >
A hand does have gender and a sex. Your hand has your chromosomes. If your hand has two X chromosomes, it's female. If it has an X and a Y, it's male.
You guys are retarded.
Less talking more girlfriend posting!!!
They are posting about their girlfriend. Note the discussion of their hands.
Well, I do have a girlfriend. I just don't know if she appreciates it if I post her pictures on a public forum : D
Quote from mamoru :Well, I do have a girlfriend. I just don't know if she appreciates it if I post her pictures on a public forum : D

Come on. We want to be jelous

P.S.: does one night stand might be counted as optional girlfriend as well?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :They are posting about their girlfriend. Note the discussion of their hands.

But that would mean they're female! Your hands are the same sex as the rest of you, so long as they weren't sewn on after you were born! Or if you change your DNA, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Maybe via stem cell therapy, but I'm not totally sure how stem cell therapy works.
Quote from mamoru :Well, I do have a girlfriend. I just don't know if she appreciates it if I post her pictures on a public forum : D

My gf is a /b/ camwhore. I really don't think she would care ;D
/b/ is a horrible horrible place :scared:

babies turn into devils there :hide:
Quote from Klutch :My gf is a /b/ camwhore. I really don't think she would care ;D

But that's completely irrelevant. Unless you and him have the same girlfriend...Do you?
I know its irrelevant, but his post made me think about it and i thought it would be amusing to say
Quote from 91mason91 :I pointed this out a while ago.

He said "guys" the comment was aimed at both BlueFlame and yourself.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Come on. We want to be jelous

P.S.: does one night stand might be counted as optional girlfriend as well?

lol 'optional girlfriend'?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :No, they care about mullets, and they like moustache like Günther has, google Günther, if you look like him, then you will get all the girls in the world.

That moustache is greasy!
Chicks dig it.
I took the girl who will quite possibly be my girlfriend soon hopefully (i like her, she likes me, but its very very complicated, we are not quite there yet) to the coast yesterday and met up with a few mates for a bit, had some chips, sat by the sea and watched the sun set together while we ate them (and yes, it was frickin freezing!) i had a quick hoss on one or 2 fruit machines just to say id had a little punt lol, then we played on those 2p coin things with the slidey shelves (no idea what they are really called) plus i did the classic blokish thing (pure fluke really) went on one of those toy grabber things, 20p in, first press, we have a winner, so she now has a chef from south park toy, and they say romance is dead

Nothing is set in stone yet, but we are spending more and more time together of late, and getting closer and closer all the time, i have a really good feeling about us. :goodvibes
When you go on a date to the seaside you're supposed to play air hockey over-competitively and accidentally fracture some of her fingers, that's the way to a girl's heart.
Quote from mamoru :lol 'optional girlfriend'?

practically they do for a one night what girlfriends usually do :-))

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG