The online racing simulator
fap fap fap (what is fap?)
its a physical motion one does when he sees logitech's girl bent over the oven
Quote from USRacer :its a physical motion one does when he sees logitech's girl bent over the oven

oh i see, thanks
eyebrows are huuuuge
Quote from Franky.S :eyebrows are huuuuge

on me?

yes, im italian...you sir have figured out why i have long hair

its longer than normal, and nearing a haircut, but not the best feature i have
seen worse though.
Quote from logitekg25 :on me?

yes, im italian...you sir have figured out why i have long hair

its longer than normal, and nearing a haircut, but not the best feature i have
seen worse though.

omg, im also italian but live in america. world is so small
Frotto, when you think about it, there's not many 'original' americans left, so it's very likely for, say, at least 50% americans not being 'American'.

Just saying for personal knowledge.
Quote from Dennis93 :Frotto, when you think about it, there's not many 'original' americans left, so it's very likely for, say, at least 50% americans not being 'American'.

Just saying for personal knowledge.

i know, but we are from italy
Quote from Dennis93 :Frotto, when you think about it, there's not many 'original' americans left, so it's very likely for, say, at least 50% americans not being 'American'.

Original americans are Indians
there is actually quite a lot of 'amish' like people in my neighboorhud
Am I a dick if I put up my GF's pic when she was trying on a bra?
No, that's perfectly normal.
You might not be one, but many were probably pull theirs out.
:ices_rofl

Don't do it.
Quote from JJ72 :Am I a dick if I put up my GF's pic when she was trying on a bra?

Do it and No you won't be a dick
He is talking bout him and logitek... BTW the ''real'' americans are dead cause of tornados and hurricanes xD
me and gf broke up, she thought i was cheating on her about 2 weeks ago after about 3 days without responding to anything i say to her....finally get a response and get a bitchy "why dont you hang out with one of your girl friends" text

a few days after that she lets me know its because my facebook wall is cluttered with "girls saying how they love hanging out with you, how they miss you, love you, and sometimes even have pictures"

(this is after more than 4 months going out, should be more trust there....should be less of a surprise if she let me know what was going on at all....)

a bit of explaining later, this is what follows:

me earlier in the day: hey me and bethany are trying to plan another double tomorrow night, me you david her...interested?

me: did you think about that..?

(i call her and leave a message saying how i wanna hear what has been up, kinda worried)

her: what?

me: idk you really seem to be acting strange...idk if its in my head but whats on your mind

her: nothing

me: well you seem to honestly not be tellimg me something on your mind...are you sure its nothing; you can tell me anything...your really worrying me

me: relationships need communication...i literally have no idea whats going on, any hint would be great...me and bethany are trying to set up something tomorrow night, can that possibly work?

her: Why dont u hang with one of ur Girl friends ?

me: if you think im cheating i PROMISE im not...im not like that at all. ask any one of my friends. if you have a problem with me going everywhere all the time please let me know...if there is anyone you really dont like who i hang out with i can try to figure out how to make you happen (meant happy)...i dont wanna have you feeling like second best to anyone. you are the first in my books :/

me: like i promise, i could absolutely never cheat...you really mean way too much to me. please lets talk about this. i need to make it right :/

her: k

me: Where are you tonight, any way for a face to face talk...? i really have to set this straight....il literally do anything to prove to you...you have this wrong and im hating myself for letting you think that at all

her: im with friends sorry

me: I really need to straighten this out....like this is killing me and its sooo incorrect

her: Well I'm in Salem so no

me:When will you be anywhere else? Il drive anywhere

her: chris no

me: what do you mean by no

her: I'm with friends tonight. I'm not meeting with u

me:I know not tonight but this is important....

her: alright

me: When? I dont want to wait any longer than absolutely nessesary

her: i dont know

me: tomorrow morning possible at all?

her: no

me: Tomorrow night? Before you go to bethany's or something? Il take anything

her: im not going to bethany's?

me: Me and her were trying to plan tomorrow night me you her david...i thought she talked to you

her: no she didn't

me: Oh...can tomorrow night please work...il do anything for it to, this is really important to me

her: I don't know. Someone else asked me to hangout

me: I can work around anything at all

her: Someone else asked me to hang out with them .

me: Can i before or after that?

her: I'm sleeping over someone's house

me: When you going over there?

her: 11

me: Can i please talk to you before then?

her: there is no possible way

me: Can they possibly agree to letting me see you for a few minutes...i think they can understand this situation

her: no

me: Give me something to work with...please

her: i cant tomorrow

me: sunday?

her: I DONT KNOW

me: Please please try. Or at least tell me your concerns...this hurts to hear; i wish i knew you were having thoughts

her: alright

me: Why do you think im cheating?

her: im not talking about this now

me: Your worrying me so much even though at this point u doubt you care...this is the worst thing imaginable

her: whatever

me (an hour and a bit later): This is really freaking me out. Please understand that im loyal to you no matter what and will do anything to prove it to you. When we sit down and talk i will prove to you that this is all a big mis-understanding. This has not been able to slip my mind; i hope we can talk soon, goodnight

start to think and stop caring a bit, but still think its worth a shot (what has a better shot at anything, a gf for almost 5 months, or a random girl i try to get with)

me: *trying to talk in person 3 times but she is busy each time....*

arguements bla bla

her: *complaints about everone saying how much they hang out with me, and miss me love me etc on facebook 'sometimes with pictures'*

her: "i need to think about this"

her: "i think we need to talk"

me: "i agree"

her: "yeah...." (lol)

me: "in person? over text?"

her: "over text"

me: "ok whats on your mind"

her: "do you think this is working out"

me: "not really but i want it to"

*not important, so the gist is im inviting her to break up with me, literally suggesting it if she thinks its really the best, but the best she comes up with is another 'i need to think about all of this'*

saturday night, 2 days after above (went out to eat with co-workers that night)

her: have a good time at the chinese restaurant? [:)]

me: yeah it was alright, how was your day?

her: ooh fantastic!

me: first day graduated....luucckkkyyyy

what did ya do?

her: nothing

me: at all?

her: but i bet u had a fun day with those three girls!

me: they were co workers, nothing more

her: of course!

me: i really dont want to argue over this...one is 20 and the other 2 have boyfriends

me: i offered changing who i hang out with, who i talk to, and literally anything you want until you trust me again...im really trying

her: but u never actually changed.

me: i diddnt know how you wanted me to specifically...i diddnt know what parts of my life made you uneasy

me: im still very willing...i want your trust; i want to salvage anything i can

her: so u didnt know how t change the fact that i thoght u were hanging out with so many girls, and so u continued to hang out with more girls....?

me: you said it was facebook, my gut said it was me hanging out with too many, talking to them is probably contributing...i diddnt know where to start honestly

her: okay

me: are you willing to try to help me help this relationship...you have to understand how hard i am trying even if you dont see it from the angle your looking [:/]

her: i dont know

me: alright, how can i help you trust me a bit more...thats kinda all i want at this point

her: you earn trust ur not just granted it

me: i know, but what dont you like seeing me doing

me: what makes you doubt what i say

her: huh?

me: like the reason i diddnt change is because i diddnt know where to change....what do you want me to change

me: please, i really wanna try to help make this work

her: why do u even care?

me: do you want the real answer or the answer that is expected

her: real answer obviously.

me: i care because i like you...i really do. i care about you, the relationship, how you feel about me. despite not being able to make you happy sometimes, alot recently, i want to try to make this work.
me: im not perfect, nobody is, i just seem to make my flaws work perfectly against me when i need them to not be there the most

her: and what was he obvious answer?

me: "because i feel bad for all of this"

me: are you going to help me figure out how i can help this?

(okay you caught me, still have feelings [not as strong as stated, but figured i could jump start it], but if we go out again its not going to be a relationship where nothing happens, its going to be a fun one)

today: (a few days later, about 2)

im at work..
her: "okay ....i dont think this is gonna work"

me: "sorry work, and i kinda saw that coming for the past week"

her: "i just dont know what else to do"

me: "im at work we will talk and figure out what the best is later"

her: "alright"

later...

her: "i really dont think it will work out"

me: "do you think we could talk it out and try again or do you really just have no feelings for me any more"

her: "i really dont think it will work....im sorry" (i get it, answer the question....)

me: "so no feelings for me? its no problem, you deserve to be happy and you have to do what you think is right...but if you do have feelings than we can try to salvage"

her: "i dont think it will work ." (I GET IT BUT ANSWER THE QUESTION)

me: "ok i get that, so were done? thats all im trying to figure out...cause we can talk about it trying to figure stuff out if you have any feelings, if not just tell me.
i understand you dont think it will work but we can talk if you feel something for me, thats what im trying to say"
(me again cause she is taking too long and i wanna either stay in a relationship on fb or end it, so im not stuck in a relationship with nobody)
"i can take it...if you have no feelings for me tell me...if you do something might be able to be fixed"

her: "its not worth it...im leaving in 2 months and i dont think it will work"

me: "well i mean those 2 months could be great but only if you feel anything...if not i get it, but if we share some of the same feelings why not?"

her: "please....i dont think it worth it im sorry"

me: "its ok"

^you're both as immature and retarded as each other

meanwhile;
I watched my girlfriend make out(amongst other things) with a 17yo chick last night. had 5 friends over, snorting oxycontin, did cold water extract codeine, and was doing nitrous and drinking goon+vodka.

I love my life.
Quote from Klutch :
meanwhile;
I watched my girlfriend make out(amongst other things) with a 17yo chick last night. had 5 friends over, snorting oxycontin, did cold water extract codeine, and was doing nitrous and drinking goon+vodka.

I love my life.

^you're both as immature and retarded as each other

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Been with my gf for over a year and a half, and live in a house with her.

Exactly the same as a superficial 5 month relationship with no communication and trust.
Yep.
I wasn't aiming at your relationship, more at the rock star lifestyle you're so proud of.

Don't take it so serious... as long as you guys are having fun i couldn't care less.
also thought it was funny how he called me immature and continues to gloat about his drug abuse and lack of responsibility...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG