The online racing simulator
Quote from (SaM) :Nope! She's 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 German, but guess the other half. It's not European, definitely not Suriname.

It was a really bad joke, but I'd guess Slovak then... only European people I can think of with dark skin... Unless you count Turkey as europe.

Slovak (romany gypsy) or Turkish
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
kids with her current squeeze, so I suspect that'll ruin her downstairs.

It didn't with my wife...

Seriously, it's a myth that childbirth loosens the clam anyway. If there's a tear they stitch it, ask the midwife for a couple of extra stitches if you're thinking of reducing the slack.
Quote from BlueFlame :It was a really bad joke, but I'd guess Slovak then... only European people I can think of with dark skin... Unless you count Turkey as europe.

Spain or Portuguese perhaps?
Quote from BlueFlame :It didn't with my wife...

Seriously, it's a myth that childbirth loosens the clam anyway. If there's a tear they stitch it, ask the midwife for a couple of extra stitches if you're thinking of reducing the slack.

If I recall they have to use scissors to make the whole bigger then stitch it all back together again. Still kinda gives me a cold shiver/blergh sensation when I think about it.
Quote from -NightFly- :Spain or Portuguese perhaps?

Not THAT tanned...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If I recall they have to use scissors to make the whole bigger then stitch it all back together again. Still kinda gives me a cold shiver/blergh sensation when I think about it.

It depends on the elasticity of the skin, sometimes they snip, but it's rare, most babies these days are 6pounds when born and the women complain about the pain, my wife gave birth to a 10pounder and didn't complain of pain at all... odd. Lets be logical, a passage (you know what kind of passage) doesn't have to be the same diameter down it's length, so what seems smaller one end, could be bigger at the other and visa versa.
Quote from BlueFlame :It was a really bad joke, but I'd guess Slovak then... only European people I can think of with dark skin... Unless you count Turkey as europe.

I see no Surinamese resemblence, so no offense taken. And I actually said "It's not European", so not Slovak or Turkish. One last guess.
Moroccan?
It's an Asian country.
Quote from (SaM) :It's an Asian country.

If the guess goes, does that mean you will tell us? Or it remain a secret?

Brazil i'll guess.
Quote from BlueFlame :If the guess goes, does that mean you will tell us? Or it remain a secret?

Brazil i'll guess.

"it is an asian country" - brazil....

As far as I know, brazil is in southern america and not in asia..
tell that to the folks who made my atlas globe. according to them the whole planet was made in china. :s
Quote from mamoru :"it is an asian country" - brazil....

As far as I know, brazil is in southern america and not in asia..

I didn't see that, just as I didn't see he said it wasn't a european country :P

My eyes are red from hard days graft. Give me a break.
Alright fellas, she's half Indonesian. No points scored. Any hints were unsuccessful apparently. Maybe her rich blend throws people off.

She's not the first (half) Indonesian I've dated. I don't particularly look for them, but I do find them very attractive. It might be because some distant Asian blood runs in my family and I'm seeing DNA from my roots. That, or I just have a weak spot for exotic women.

Either way, she's a wonderful woman. Very mature but playful. Intelligent but curious. A sweet angel but devil's eyes. Who knows, I might go far with this woman.

My new girlfriend.

No I mean the car, not the girl.
Quote from Shotglass :how is that a "but"?

Some "Intelligent" people think they have it all figured out and aren't open to learning new things. They hardly listen and prefer to just tell everyone their opinion since it's the most important one in the world.

She's not, she's intelligent, but very open to new ideas. Which I love. I love debating my opinion and get new perspectives with people or just listen to their view when I have no idea myself.
Quote from (SaM) :Some "Intelligent" people think they have it all figured out and aren't open to learning new things. They hardly listen and prefer to just tell everyone their opinion since it's the most important one in the world.

She's not, she's intelligent, but very open to new ideas. Which I love. I love debating my opinion and get new perspectives with people or just listen to their view when I have no idea myself.

Fantastic quality for someone to possess. I'm glad my girlfriend is the same
Quote from (SaM) :Some "Intelligent" people think they have it all figured out and aren't open to learning new things. They hardly listen and prefer to just tell everyone their opinion since it's the most important one in the world.

the quote unquote is quire appropriate since curiosity is one of the most importaint traits of the truely intelligent and scientific mind
Quote from JJ72 :(mini with a "fuse" sticker on the hood)
My new girlfriend.

No I mean the car, not the girl.

O_O
erm, sorry. im already taken D:
My hand always listens to me.
turn it 180° and give it an Australian accent.
Quote from (SaM) :Alright fellas, she's half Indonesian. No points scored. Any hints were unsuccessful apparently. Maybe her rich blend throws people off.

She's not the first (half) Indonesian I've dated. I don't particularly look for them, but I do find them very attractive. It might be because some distant Asian blood runs in my family and I'm seeing DNA from my roots. That, or I just have a weak spot for exotic women.

Either way, she's a wonderful woman. Very mature but playful. Intelligent but curious. A sweet angel but devil's eyes. Who knows, I might go far with this woman.

That was actually the first country that came to mind.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG